CONSEQUENCES

The fight between Yart and Buzr spilled around the bowel. Without thinking about the consequences, he thrust both daggers into Buzr's gigantic thigh and attempted to drag him into the bowel.
Buzr leveled his fist at the high commander sending him Yards across the execution room and and inches close to the bowel.
Yart lay there motionless not because he was dazed nor was it because he couldn't move his mostly broken bones.
He lay there because he wanted to enjoy his final moments before committing suicide.
Approaching Yart was a seething monster who was incidentally a demi-god.
A demi-god much willing to inflict pain. Yart cast his eye upon the bowel and smiled painfully.
He allowed the demi-god to get closer. When he got close enough, like an animal in ambush, Yart sprang on the demi-god blue daggers in hand.
He stabbed the demi-god repeatedly not allowing him time to recover. With all the might he could muster he dragged both himself and the demi-god into the bowel.
The morning air of the castle was chilly as the high commander and the demi-god fell into the bottomless ditch.
Cheif Safara swung the reptile attached to her wrist at Gob. The ear archer with a well aimed blow severed the head of the snake.
With annoyance Safara slammed her palm over Gobs neck in an attempt to choke him to death.
The inhuman strength of the arathani exerting force over his neck forced Gob to drop his weapon and vainly attempt to claw her hand off him. As Gob was about to slip into unconsciousness, Dalian and her company attacked the arathani.
An incensed Safara let loose the reptiles in her hair on the enthusiastic women. The distraction allowed Gob to smash his knee into her abdomen and create separation.
Cheif Safara reached to the strap attached to her inner thigh and unsheathed the dagger of men.
She welded it with such determination, determination to kill Gob.
Gob's heart broke. He had turned the woman he loved into a monster, a monster who was seething to kill him.
His sword was just beside him but he didn't pick it up. He stayed in place as Safara approached him. He didnt even flinch when she plunged the dagger of men into his septum.
Sudden pain shot through him forcing the ear archer to sink to his knees. It seemed the pain was fed to his body by the dagger.
The ear archer dislodged the blade from his septum and instinctively covered the wound with his hand.
He was perfectly fine with dying. He looked around,what he met was the faces of scared women and children who stared at his dying frame were too afraid of the monster to help. On the floor lay an unconscious Dalian knocked out by the arathani.
He decided to put on a show for them. He knew Weapons couldnt kill Safara all he wanted to give them was the courage to fight on.
He grabbed the dagger of men and thrust it into Safara's stomach.