LORDS

"Don't let him spooke you"
Safara's voice rang behind Gob.
She clasped her  arms around his neck and whispered to him..
"I shall be by your side when you defeat him, I swear it. Rest easy. Tomorrow, Safurum's army will be yours to command."

  In accordance with Safara's request, Gob slept peacefully that night because he knew the hearing would go in his favor.

The man in dread locks flanked with at least ten able bodied men barged into the prison and proceeded to unceremoniously drag out the unnamed and his company.
    Sefth knew they would be next and braced himself for the onslaught. They didn't disappoint. Sefth and his company were dragged out like filth.
The hearing ground was a large arena with an elevated platform in the middle which served as the testimony platform.

     Like the previous, it was a full hearing attended by all the chiefs of Safurum.
    The inhabitants of the arena stood on its feet as the chief of Safurum and Safara's father made his entrance.
  He was closely followed by the individual Gob's eye had been keen on seeing. Safara was garbed in her traditional white dress. More than ever, she looked beautiful.
The two most important individuals in Safurum were closely accompanied by the man in dreadlocks and a host of men.
    The high priest was absent and it honestly made Gob feel better.

The arena had their seats after the chief had his.
"Begin the hearing" the Chief ordered.
"Each company will produce a representative". The man in dreadlocks announced.
It was obvious the representatives would be the unnamed and Sefth respectively.
Calmly, as it would be expected from an insurgent leader, the unnamed made his way to the platform.
      He Ignored all the individuals present in the arena and bowed only to the chief, making it clear his business was with him.
"I am known by many names. You will be told I am rebel. That is true.
        You will be told I am a traitor to the he throne, that is true. 
     But what I truly am o chief is the man who would hand the keys of Xan to you".

On hearing this, the cheif of  Safurum sat up straighter.
      "Reban, the paper king of Xan locks himself in while we rot. As Xan's Savior, after i Purge the kingdom of Reban, i shall hand over the keys of Xan to you. All I ask is the support of your army. Reban's assassin, my foster father has twelve thousand trained women protecting the tyrant. With your army, I shall topple the tyrant on the throne".

THE EAR ARCHER Part 1  (Completed) #wattys2022On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara