BEGINNING OF THE END

Sefth gave off an expatriated sigh.
   "Fight someone else, you're not what what am looking for".
The man in dreadlocks said nothing as he brandished his blade and prepared to charge at Sefth.
    Sefth looked around for the unnamed, he was gone, lost in the maze of the palace.
   The annoyance of loosing his quarry caused Sefth to charge angrily at the man in dreadlocks.
     Rutherford's company cowered in fear of the Namieon lion. Rutherford braced himself for the regal animal. Before the animal could literally descend on Rutherford, arrows rained down on it.
    Rutherford followed the line of fire which led him to see Dalian and a group of female archers racing towards him. By this time, the inhabitants of the castle had killed most of the animals meaning the combined forces of Safara and the unnamed were forced to participate in the battle.
     Dalian stood side by side with Rutherford while the women and children fell behind shooting arrows and throwing whatever they could at the incoming horde.
   It reminded the fight she had side by side with Kufuriko.
    "Kufuriko", she muttered
    " This is for you".
With that she tore into the unfortunate soul that crossed her.
    Commander Hawk swung his axe at the skull of a female soldier dividing it clean into two.
    He sighted  Oligram not far off. Oligram beckoned on him. Commander Hawk smiled as he made his way towards the equally huge man.
  Yart was thrown high up in the air, he did his best to control his motion in mid air but admist the effort, the landed badly on his side.
   He wheezed as the air was forced out of his lunges. His legs wobbled as he forced himself to stand.
    Buzr dropped in front of  Yart. He eyed Yart gingerly. Yart was bloodied and on the verge of collapse but Buzr still eyed him with suspicion.
      Yart dipped his hands into his tunic and produced two blue daggers.
   Buzr's face morphed into a smile, it was as if he expected it. Yart lunged at Buzr with the blue dagger drawing blood from the roaring primate.
  The fight momentarily became even with Yart wielding the crystal blue daggers, one of the very few weapons that could make a demi-god bleed.
    The unnamed inserted a circular stone with an engraved rune into the slot meant for it in the huge Stone door.
  It had taken twenty eight lives to get access to the "keys". Sema tried to push away the faces of the innocent people he had killed. He inserted another "key" into another stone door.
     The king was just there hundred doors away, closer than he had ever been. It would be all worth it.
    With little or no animals left to control, cheif Safara joined the fight. She lunged straight for her reason of war, she went for Gob.
      Gob was engrossed with one of the unnamed's men when Safara grabbed hold of the soldier's head with the snakes that bounded themselves to her wrists with force, she ripped off his head from the rest of his body.
     Gob was bewildered by such display of power.
  "You're all mine now" she growled.