Fading

Wanna thank all of you. For the reads  for the follows. I appreciate it.

Xan was in trouble. And that was putting it nicely. The thousands of people who were hiding in their homes couldn't anymore as robbers now went round houses. They all trod to the military headquarters. Soon the headquarters was housing more than a eight thousand old men, women and children.

At the foot of the mountain, the soldiers were briefed. The mission was to get to the top of the mountain. Given the risks, they were paired in three's. Incidentally, Gob,  Rutherford and sefth were paired together.

Unnamed was looking out of his room's window when his lieutenant walked in.
"there is news " the big man boomed
As usual,  unnamed stayed quiet and motionless.
"our spy in the headquarters reports that the men have headed to the mountain".
The unnamed inclined his hooded head to his lieutenant.
"make preparations, we lay siege to the headquarters " his voice cold and icy.

Gob didn't like sefth. Not even in the slightest. Both men had an enormous amount of ego and sometimes only Rutherford's interventions prevented fights from occurring.
The mountain wasn't pleasant, for three months they climbed. Getting food was a whole different matter.
They was this one time the company of Gob,  Rutherford and sefth decided to hunt bulls.

The unnamed laid seize to the military headquarters for three months.
On the third month, Kurifiko called for a meeting. A meeting open to all Inhabitants of the headquarters to decide their future.