WHEN THE BEST OF THE BEST COLLIDES

The king stood. He was completely garbed in his war amour. He was a tall muscular man with a relatively young looking face for a man who was more than sixty years.
    Everything about him oozed royalty. His eyes roamed over his throne room in bewilderment. He wasn't meant to wake before the condition was met.
     His gaze locked into the unnamed. In an angry monotone he hissed
    "Maxsema".
The unnamed stood from where he sat and bowed in respect to the king of Xan.
    "I am Sema, son of maxsema my lord".
     "And you are here to assassinate Me".
King Reban's voice boomed through the throne room.
       "Yes"  the unnamed admitted.
    "You should have done it while I was still under the abratum spell".
  "It wouldn't be half as satisfying as letting you put up a fight".
   King Reban let out a thunderous laugh.
    "Do you know who I am?" King Reban asked admist laughter.
   "You are the king of Xan".
"No fool, I am Reban, king of Xan,king of assassins,king of war and lord of the five kingdoms"
     In the far end of the throne room was a gigantic weapon rack stocked with variety of weapons.
   King Reban stretched his hand towards it and spoke.
     "Cabarama"
A spear with an unusually large blade flew straight into his hands.
    The unnamed was unfazed. Calmly, he unsheathed his double sythian blade.
     King Reban covered the distance between him and the unnamed in one jump. He brought the blade down over the unname's head with authority while in mid air.
   Unnamed swiftly crossed his blade over his head defending the blow. however, the force of the blow forced the unnamed to one knee.
   King Reban withdrew allowing him to stand. The unnamed to his credit sprung to his feet as if nothing happened.
    King Reban gripped his spear and launched at the unnamed with a furry of strikes that even the rebel leader found it difficult to keep up. Soon, the unnamed was back to one knee and ofcourse, king Reban gave him room to recover.
     Yart led Buzr straight to king Reban's favourite execution ground, Yart led Buzr to the bowel.
    The bowel was a twelve thousand foot deep ditch. King Aldelgario, the first king of Xan spent thirty years digging the ditch in the hopes of creating a never ending supply of water for the people of Xan.
     Subsequent kings who took over the throne failed to see Aldelgario's vision and only saw "the bowel" as an execution ground. In fact it was king's Rebans favourite form of execution for it took eight years to fall to the bottom. Meaning the executed would die and even decay before getting to the watery end of the bowel.
   Gob ducked as Safara swung a snake whose poisonous fangs were bared above his head.
    The arathani was relentless in her quest to kill Gob and Gob was equally relentless in his quest to stay alive. With excellent timing, she swung a snake around Gob's neck and willed the snake to choke him.
   "If I let you kill me, will you withdraw your forces and live happily?"
  Gob asked in between coughs and gasps.
   His words further enraged the arathani
    "You ruined me, I loved you and you betrayed me. I will wipe off everyone you care about. Every woman and child who had ever glimpsed upon your face shall be put to death"
   With whatever strength Gob had left, he detached the body of the snake choking him with his blade and collapsed on the ground gasping for air.