Great Newwwws

Hellooooo everyone!!! :D okay so first, I just wanna say thank you to everyone telling me how much they love my stories. That really means a lot. I know most of you are disappointed about my last announcement, but I wrote about 8 stories now. I think that's enough lol. Pretty soon I won't have time for it anymore w/ the modeling/acting I wanna start & I started college today so I'm sorry, but I gotta focus on what's important in my life now. Its about that time lol. Now, with that being said, I realized yesterday that I haven't told you how my audition went! So this company called me and this wonderful woman was talking about my interest in modeling so she wanted me to come in and audition. So I had these lines I had to go over for it for this commercial and she was pleased with it so she called me yesterday and was like "I was really pleased meeting you the other day and as far as your modeling, I think you've got it all so it's a yes. But I would also like to get you into acting to make you a little more versatile so what do you think? Do you think this is something you'd be interested in?" I was like "definitely," & soooo I'll be doing both modeling & acting and I'll be doing commercials too! I start rehearsals next Saturday. I am sooo excited and I'm just so happy with how things are going. I just pray everything works out! So because of all this going on, I don't think I'll really have time to be posting so I'm just like "what's the point in continuing if I won't have time to give you chapters like I am now?" BUT, if I ever come back and continue writing, I don't think it'll be a fanfic. Would you still read what I write if it's not a fanfic? Let me know how you feel about that as well! But for now, this is my decision. I'm finishing the two I told you about though. Love or Fame will be ending soon! Well, that's all for now! Until next time! :)

OH! DIGGY FINALLY REPLIED TO MY TWEET YESTERDAY AND I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA PASS OUT! LMAO I was crying and shaking uncontrollably lmao I was laughing at myself. It was crazy. 1st a follow last year, 3 RT's, and now, FINALLY, I get a reply on my edit! I was hype af lmao cuz I was ready to give up on tweeting him, but then I made the edit and I was like "I might as well post this. Watch him just swerve me again but imma post it anyway" then a second later BOOM💣 he quoted it and put "Fresh!!" I was like "nooo he didn't!" Lol but yeah, I don't know why I keep wanting to give up lmao b/c every time I say that, something happens. Like I was like I'm never getting a follow, a retweet, a reply, or get to meet him, and all that happened. I gotta realize that things just take time lol. Well I'm done with my oh so long update. Sorry it was so long when it's not even a chapter lol but if you actually read all this, THANK YOU! Now BYYYYYYE :)