Chapter 77

Me:....Lexi?

This guy knew me. But he called me Lexi. I guess he knows me and I don't even know myself. Was that my name? He looked at me confused and I slowly backed away.

?: No, please. Please don't go. Don't leave me again, please.

Me:...again? Do I know you?

?: what do you mea- You don't remem- I-It's me, Daniel.

Daniel? Then I remembered Logan mention someone named Daniel.

Me: Daniel? Logan's boyfriend?

Daniel: Logan's what?! Lexi, I'm...I'm your boyfriend

Me: what? Why do you keep calling me Lexi? My name's Tianna.

Daniel: Tianna? *sigh* that's not your name

Me: yes it is

Daniel: no! No it's not. I know this is hard for you to understand. It's hard for me too. But you gotta believe me. Your name is Alex. Alex Ventura. We all call you Lexi & we all love you.

Me: who's we?

Daniel:...*sigh* why don't you come with me? I'm not tryna hurt you, I promise I won't even touch you if you don't want me to. You can even drive in the car to came in if you want. But just come with me and I'll explain everything & tell you more about who you really are, okay?

Me:...okay

We walked back to our cars. I got in mine and he went in his. He drove off and I followed him. It took an hour, but we finally got to this big beautiful house. He got out and waited for me . I shut the car off, got out, & met him at the door.

Daniel: do you remember this house? It's yours.

Me: it's mine?

Daniel: mhm *opens door* ladies first *smiles*

That smile. Whoa!

Me:...um...thanks *walks in*

I stood there admiring the big house.

Me: wow, it's beautiful

Daniel: it is. Nothing compared to your beauty though

I looked back at him and he was walking towards me smiling again.

Daniel: go ahead, look around. See if anything rings any bells.

I started walking and the first room I walked in was the living room. There were two people in there.

Me: um...hi

?: Lexi!!!

?: MY NIGGA! MY NIGGA!

The ran to hug me.

Me: wow

Daniel: *laughs* the ratchet one is Spin & the pretty one is Serina, your bestie

Me: *chuckles* well I can feel the love

I sat with them for a while and they talked about stuff I couldn't remember for love nor money. I can tell that they really loved me. Seeing the love I couldn't remember made me cry a little.

Spin: what's wrong lil mamma?

Me: it's just that I can tell that y'all love me...a lot. But, I just can't remember. I can't remember the people who love me & who I once loved. I'm sorry *gets up & walks out*

I ended up in the kitchen & Daniel was right behind me.

Daniel: *gently grabs my hand* hey, it's okay

Me: no it's not. I can't remember the people who love me

Daniel: just because you can't remember right now doesn't mean that you never will. & that won't let us love you any less, okay?

Me: *nods* thanks

Daniel: *lets me go* sorry, I promised I wouldn't touch you.

I looked up at him again. He looked like he needed a hug.

Me: it's okay *hugs him*

Daniel: *smiles* I missed this. I missed you. Just know that I never gave up on tryna find you. We were all trying. We just didn't believe you were dead. We even-

Me: wait, dead? Explain please.

He explained everything to me. I was in complete shock. Everything I was told when I woke up was all a lie. First of all, my name isn't Tianna, now people were thinking I was dead?

Me: I can't believe this. I need to go back ho- to Brandon's house. I need to talk to his lying ass about all this.

Daniel: you want me to come?

Me:...yeah. Call the cops too. I was...kidnaped.

Daniel: sure thing

Me, still hugging him: thank you for finding me, bringing me here, & finally telling me the truth *looks up @ him*

Daniel: I'm happy I did sweetie

That made me smile.

Daniel: what?

Me:...nothing

Daniel: is it cuz I called you sweetie?

Me: how'd you know?

Daniel: You always smiled when I call you that *smiles*

He made me blush just by the way he was looking at me & holding me. It felt really good. I can see the love in his eyes. I can tell that he loves me with everything in him. We stood there staring into each others eyes and the effect he had on me was so strong. It felt like I've known him for forever. I mean, I did, but I can't remember. He was leaning closer. Those lips...whoa! They were sexy AF. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled away ending the hug & that almost kiss.

Daniel: I'm sorry. I got carried away like I always do when I'm with you. It's just that, I missed you. I missed us.

He turned to walk away.

Daniel: c'mon *reaches for my hand*

I took his hand, but not to go with him, but stop him from walking out.

Me: Daniel

Daniel: yeah?

Me:...kiss me

Daniel:...are you sure?

Me: *nods* yeah

He smiled, rushed over to me, & immediately started kissing me. It was so passionate & felt so amazing. I just wanted to freeze this moment so it could last forever. I immediately had fireworks going off. His hands were going lower to my ass & It was like I...HOLD UP!

Me: *pushes him away* OH MY GOSH!

Daniel: what is it? Did I do something wrong?

Spin and Serina rushed in when they heard me yell.

Me: no...*smiles* Dan, I- I REMEMBER!!! *jumps on him & kisses him again* I remember *smiles*