Chapter 104

Leave feedback! @ least 8!

After laying in the couch for about an hour, I noticed that Lexi was still upstairs and it's been quiet. She hasn't even come out of the room once. I should go check if she's okay. I got up and headed upstairs. I opened the door and there she was laying down. Her back was turned to me, so I couldn't see whether or not she was sleeping. Then I heard a heavy sigh. I walked over to the other side of the bed to see her face and she was sleeping. I looked over to the closet and saw that she packed a few suitcases already. I put the ring on the dresser, and went to the other side of the bed to lay beside her. As I wrapped my arms around her, I kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear "I love you." She woke up and turned to face me. "Hey," she said as she sat up. "What are you doing," she asked. "I- I um- I just wanted to hold you one last time. I just needed you in my arms again. I know we agreed to stay friends and I'm probably crossing the line. But I just needed that moment again, for the last time. If I knew that last night was the last night I'd be holding you, I'd never let you go. But um, if you want me to leave," I said as I was getting up. "I'll go," I said. I was about to get up when she pulled me back. "Why do you do these things to me," she asked. "Doing what," I asked. "You always do something, then when I decide to do something for me, like get some space, you make me feel bad about it as if I'm the one that's wrong," she said. "I wasn't tryna do that. I ju-" "listen, I just need some time. I need space. I just need time to myself okay? I don't know how long it'll take for all the pain to go away, but I need this space away from all the drama...away from...you." I nodded. "I wish things can just go back to the way they were when we first started going out. We were happier. Do you think we could ever get back to being like that," I asked. "Get back to how we should be? Together?" She looked down and shook her head. "I don't know, Daniel. I really don't know," she said. "I think we're better off just as friends. There'll be no more unnecessary drama and arguing. I can go back to actually liking you. Not that I hate you or anything, I just...the feelings just aren't the same." I was about to say something but her phone rang. "Hello?...okay, I'm coming," she said before hanging up. She got up. "Who was that," I asked. "Serina. She's outside with Akilah. They're helping me bring my stuff over to the other house," she said. She headed downstairs. Serina? Oh shit! Now imma get stabbed. Hold up, she said Akilah's here too though!!! Never mind just getting stabbed, but I could die tonight too! Shit, I ain't even have time to hide the knives or any of the other sharp objects we might have. "WHERE IS HE?! DIGGY," I heard them yell. Damn. Shit bout to go down.

Well that's it. Writers block right now. Until next time! Leave feedback (@ least 8)!