Chapter 43

Chapter 43

*Lexi's P.O.V*

10 AM

I woke up, stretched, and turned. Daniel was beside me...shirtless. I smiled at the sight. I was just admiring him while he slept. Last night was just so perfect. The food, the walk we had, the heated moment...everything.

As I'm reminiscing everything that happened last night, I thought of something else. His ass wasn't here. 4AM and he was NOT here! He's got some explaining to do. I got up, went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine and went downstairs to the kitchen. Spin was there.

Spin: *smiles* hey baby sis! Wassup?

Me: *smiles* good morning

Spin: I made breakfast! Aren't you proud of me?!

Me: *laughs* I am. Always.

I sat at the table across from him.

Spin, with his mouth full: you talk to Diggy about last night?

Me: *sigh* nope. I didn't even know when he came in. I woke up and...there he was.

Spin: oh

Me: *looks up @ him* Spin?

Spin: wassup?

Me: do you know where he was? Honestly?

Spin, avoiding eye contact:...

Diggy walked in.

Diggy: hey

I looked up at him and just stared. He stared for a second then looked down.

Me: Spin, can you-GCO-

Spin: you ain't gotta tell me twice! Imma step out cuz I know better than to be around you when you pissed. *walks out*

I never took my eyes off of Diggy and he was still avoiding eye contact.

Me: so are you gonna start talking?

Diggy: *sigh* I know you're upset but I can explain.

Me: so can you get to it? B/c I don't have time for the BS Diggy. Where the hell were you? I woke up @ FOUR IN THE MORNING! And you were nowhere to be found. Explain.

Diggy: I had another dream about JoJo that really bothered me. I couldn't go back to sleep so I went out for a drive. I didn't wanna wake you. You looked so peaceful and I know you worry about me being out at that time. I just had to leave.

Me: Diggy, I stayed up to wait for you. I mean, I fell asleep a few times but I'd wake up to call you. I woke up at around 6 and you were not here. A 2 hour drive Diggy? Really?

Diggy: I pulled over by the park and I fell asleep. I'm sorry I made you worry.

Is he seriously gonna lie to me? Who the hell does he think he's dealing with?! Imma go along with it. I know he's not gonna tell me the truth so I'll just have to find out on my own.

Me: *sigh* okay

Diggy: *walks over to me* so you forgive me?

Me: *not looking at him* sure Diggy

Diggy: *smiles*

His smile faded.

Diggy: you're still mad

Me: no shit Sherlock *walks over to the fridge*

Diggy: *sigh* okay. I understand. *walks over to me* you know I love you right?

Me: mhm

Diggy: do you trust me?

Does he really wanna start talking about trust? Really?

Me:...mhm

Diggy: well that's all you gotta do. *rubs my back* trust me

This nigga -__-

Lemme get a little sniff of this boy. I didn't look at him until this moment. I was looking into his eyes asking myself why is he lying to me? I'm in love with him but I refuse to play the fool. Time for some investigation. I hugged him and inhaled as if I was taking a deep breath. Just as I thought. He smelled like perfume. Lets recap shall we? He leaves early in the morning and stays out...strike one. He lies...strike two. One more, & he's out!

Me: Diggy *pulls away* why do you smell like perfume?

Diggy: a few fans hugged me while I was out.

I looked at him for a few second, fake smiled, and walked out. He acts like he's forgotten who he was talking to. Well, I guess I'll just have to remind him.

Until next time! Leave comments! I post AFTER the feedback! Thank you! ;)