Love or Fame?: Chapter 2

Love or Fame?

Chapter 2

*Diggy's P.O.V*

"So y'all know North Carolina is the last stop on the Life Of The Jetsetter tour! Had to save the best for last, y'all ready to turn up?!" I asked my crew Roger, Spin, Akilah, Muna, Xavia, & Trevor(Trevor Jackson). "U.O.E.N.O!!! I'm hype AF right now!" Trevor replied while doing the dougie. "Kickin flave boy! Kickin flave!" I said as I hit that shoulder dance.

Roger: yo I want some wings tho

Spin: word me too. I haven't eaten in like two hours now. We can't have that!

Roger: 4real

Me: y'all so damn greedy

Roger: you know I'm the wing man! Ask Perry!

Perry: it's true

Muna: Roger and Spin, all y'all talk about is food

Spin: not truuuueee! We talk about music, food, clothes, food, women, food. See? It's mostly about the women.

Akilah: boy you said food like three times

Spin: see Akilah, you just said food! You one burger away from a heart attack.

Akilah: I haven't had a burger since yesterday. You over there eatin a double cheese burger talkin bout how you want more wings.

Spin:...shut up! Xavia ate all my wings

Xavia: I had ONE! That's all you would let me take!

Roger: nah I ate the wings

Spin: *glares* you ate my damn wings?!

Roger: you'll live

Akilah: I don't know how any woman can deal with your stomach. She'll starve to death unless she eat fast. If she don't eat fast, she won't eat at all.

Spin: girl please! What I look like bein in a relationship?!

Me: you a wild boy?

Spin: I'm chill tho

Me: sure you are

Tyco: we're here!

Finally, it's time for me and Trevor to perform. When we got out of the bus, we were crowded by a bunch of fans. A bunch of beautiful ladies. Yup, we definitely saved the best for last.

*A Few Hours Later~ backstage*
Trevor: that was dope!!!

Me: 4real! We were dope! Like always! *tweets* "North Carolina definitely know how to turn up! Thanks for all the love! Love Y'all!"

Spin: damn!

Roger: wassup?

Spin: I think I just found my future ex wife man!

Me: you're future ex wife? *laughs* what happened to "what I look like bein in a relationship"?

Spin: now who said that? Yo sometimes these alter egos just say things man. U.O.E.N.O

Me: so who am I talkin to now?

Spin: you? Young Graveyard! But she bout to be talk to Young Papi! I'll be back.

Me: *laughs* mhm

*Spin's P.O.V*

Me: hello beautiful

?: hey *smiles*

Me: I'm Spin a.k.a Young Graveyard, Young Ratchet, Dulce de Leche, but for you, Young Papi.

?: *laughs* you're funny...& cute. I'm Tasha.

Me: Tasha? I'm not goin back to New York until tomorrow night. Maybe I can spend the day with you tomorrow? Take you to lunch?

Tasha: *smile* sure. But you should know that I'm vegetarian.

Vegetarian?! Nahhh!

Spin: vegetarian? Okay. *takes out my phone* I'm sorry. One minute. *Pretends to be talking to someone* hello? What?! 6am?! *sigh* fine *hangs up* I'm sorry, that was my brother. He just told me that the flights been changed to 6AM. I have an interview tomorrow in New York &-gets cut off-

Tasha: you don't like vegetarians?

Me: what?

Tasha: I know no one was on the phone

Me: um...I just love my meat tho

Tasha: *laughs* bye Spin *walks away*

I went back to my crew.

*Diggy's P.O.V*

I was standing by the bus talking to Roger who was eating some wings he just got.

Roger: so...he plans on doin that long distance relationship thing? *laughs*

Diggy: I don't know but it doesn't look too good over there

Roger: I bet she turned him down after he said "Young Papi"

Me: how you know he said that?

Roger: cuz he popped his collar like he always does when he calls himself that

Me: *laughs*

Not long after he went over there, Spin came back.

Me: *laughs* what happened? She turned you down?

Spin: nah she vegetarian dude! She gon try to turn me into one. I need my meat man.

Diggy: *laughs* you crazy!

Spin: *takes Roger's wings* now imma finish YOUR wings! *gets on the bus*

Roger: he salty

Spin: SHUT UP!

Me & Roger: *laughs*

So we all got back on the bus. Tonight was great, the fans were great. North Carolina was definitely turnt. Now, back to New York!