Chapter 105

@ least 8 comments!

~Lexi~

I went downstairs to open the door and as soon as I did just that, Akilah, Serina, & Muna barged in. "Well hello to you too," I said as they pushed their way in. "WHERE IS HE?! DIGGY," Serina yelled. Ohh no, there's about to be a murder up in here & I'm not having it. That's not gonna happen. After closing the door, I turned around to see that all three of them were running upstairs. "Oh gosh, Diggy, shut the door, shut the door," I said only in my mind. I ran up on the other staircase but I didn't make it before them. Akilah ran in and was already on top of Diggy tryna choke the living daylights out of him. "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE SO STUPID," she yelled. Diggy was just tryna get her off of him & trying to breathe at the same time. "Akilah, stop," I said as I tried to stop her from killing him. Serina and Muna pulled me away. "Nah, let her kill him," Muna yelled. "Akilah, get off of him please. I don't need you goin to jail," I yelled over their yelling. All of a sudden, Spin rushed in the room and pulled her off. How the hell did he get in? "Get ya damn hands off of me," she yelled as he put her down. "Lexi, I don't know how you took his ass back after he cheated to be honest. Got him kissin all up on you with his thot infested lips," Serina said. Well damn. That was brutal, but funny. "Thot infested lips," Spin said laughing. "Sorry my dude, but that was funny," he said to Diggy. "Spin, I locked the door. How the hell did you get in," I asked. "Oh, I have a key. I just never use it," he said. Diggy finally caught his breath and stood up rubbing his neck. "Damn Akilah, you were tryna kill me. I thought we were friends," he said. "I've gotten closer to Lexi too and you hurt her. And as your friend, I had to put you in check," she said with a devilish smile. "Hold up, that's it?! That's all he's gonna get?! Nah, where ya knives at," Muna said heading for the door. "A nigga bout to get stabbed tonight!" I ran in front of her. "No! No one is getting stabbed! No knives," I said. "So how about guns?" Serina asked. "Cuz I could go get-" "no! I interrupted. "No gu- you got a gun Ri?!" "Oh...no. But I know a guy," she said. "Which guy you talkin bout," Spin asked. "Relax," Serina said sounding annoyed. "I told your ass to stay in the damn car!" "Yeah, & I saw how y'all just barged in here like you were about to kill someone so I came in too," Spin replied. "Came in for what?! If you didn't come in here to help then you should've kept your ass in the car," Serina said. Nothing but tension in the room. "Y'all need to just calm tf down cuz-" "nigga we from New York! We don't keep calm," Akilah yelled. I had to change the subject. "So am I bringing all this downstairs by myself orr..." "Oh, I got this one," Spin said reaching for the biggest suitcase. "Don't try to kill him while I'm gone," he said as he walked out. Our eyes went from Spin, to Diggy. He just stood there looking at us in fear. Well, just my girls. I went over & stood in front of him. "So um," he said as his eyes shifted back and forth from me to the girls. "Can I call you later," he asked. "Nigga NO," Akilah yelled. "I wasn't talking to you. So mind ya damn business," he snapped. All she did was gasp. "Now I know this nigga ain't talkin to me," she said taking out her earrings. She was about to run over to him, but once again, Spin had her. "What I tell you?! Damn, I can't leave for five seconds without you tryna kill him," he said. Then Akilah started singing "these niggas ain't loyal." New version of Breezy's song or nah? "YOU GON HELP BRING HER STUFF DOWN," Muna yelled at Diggy. He glared at her, then looked back at me and sighed. "I'll call you later okay," he said before heading to the closet where I had my suitcases. After picking one up, he was headed to the door when Serina blocked him. "How do you feel about yourself right now," she asked. He sighed and just tried to get by but she blocked him again. "I believe I just asked you a question," she said. "Look, I'm not proud of the way I treated her. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend or fiancé to her and-" "wait, just so we're clear. That's ex fiancé now right," she asked. He went silent for a few seconds, then spoke again. "I haven't been the best anything to her. Friend, boyfriend, fiancé...nothing. I'm not proud of myself. I should've treated her better. I know that. I know I don't act like it sometimes, but I do love her," he said. "Ha! You could've fooled me," Serina said. "You put her through so much! Always making her cry over some dumb shit like this," she continued. "I know. I was wrong. I never wanted to hurt her. It's true what they say," Then he looked back at me. "You never know what you've got till it's gone." I could tell that he was about to cry again. We both looked away from each other. He turned back to Ri and I walked over to Akilah & Muna as tears welled up in my eyes. "Ri, I know you're pissed right now," he said. "But I think we all had enough drama for the night. I'm done. I don't wanna fight with any of you. I love you all," he said as he looked at all of us. His eyes landed on me. "Even though y'all hate me right now." Then he looked back at Ri. "Imma need you to step aside...please," he said. She moved out of his way then walked over to me. "Hey. You okay," she asked. "...I'll be okay," I said hugging her.

After everything was brought downstairs, Akilah, Muna, and Serina went downstairs. I stood in the room thinking about everything that happened in it. All the good time Diggy & I had in here, everything down to the bad things. My heart was breaking as I thought of all of this. I buried my face in my hands and started crying again. That's all I've been doing lately. Not just because I'm pregnant, but because of all the stress I've been going through. I wiped my tears and turned to walk out. "Oh my gosh," was all I could say. Diggy was standing there by the doorframe and I didn't know. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said. "Um, they're waiting on you," he said as he wiped his face. I didn't say anything. I just nodded. "I hate seeing you like this," he said. "I know I've said this a thousand times, maybe even more, but I truly am sorry. I'm sorry for all the BS I put you through. You didn't deserve any of it. I wish I could take it all back, but I can't. It kills me. It hurts me that I've hurt you so much. I know that nothing I do can make up for any of that. I know that I was very, very wrong. I'm actually surprised that you've stayed with me as long as you have. I mean, you were gonna marry me. We could've been happy. But like always, I ruined everything. Ba- Lexi, I am so sorry. Just know that I love you. I always have, and I always will. Forever and always," he said. I had no words. I just stood there with my arms folded. I just wanted everything to be okay. I wanted us to be okay. There's always unnecessary drama between us and I've put up with it for too long. I'm not putting my baby through it. I need to get a paternity test real soon. But what if the baby is Diggy's? I hope that it is, but I want the baby to have both parents. I don't want him/her to have to go back and forth between me and Diggy. But I just can't be with Diggy anymore. So how's that gonna work out? I guess only time will tell. I looked up at him again. "I should get going," I said walking towards the door. He stepped aside, but I didn't walk out just yet. "So...I guess this is goodbye," I said. He shook his head and said "I don't like to say goodbye. so this is my until next time" Chris Brown lyrics "Last Time Together" ^-^ #ILoveBreezy!). He didn't hesitate to passionately kiss me again and pull me into a tight hug. "I love you Lexi," he said. "I'll always love you. Remember that we could be miles apart, but no matter where you are, you're always in my heart." He let me go and watched me walk out. So is this goodbye? Or is it just until next time? Like I said, only time will tell. They say "time heals all wounds." I hope they're right.

@ least 8 comments! You've been doing great with that so far! Thank you! Now it's back to writing more poems! ^-^ writing is my escape!

#LisaFashionista