Chapter 76

*Diggy*

Me: imma go. I just need some air.

Mamma: okay. Be careful sweetie

Me: always *kisses her cheek* I love you ma

Mamma: I love you too baby

I needed some time alone. I left my parents house and once again, went out for a drive. I had no destination. I just needed to go. I needed to just get away from here for a while.

*An Hour Later*

I decided to take a break from driving and pulled over at a beach. No one's usually here at this time but I saw this red Lamborghini parked up.

Me: damn

That car was fire. It was sexy AF. I sat in my car for a while just staring at the water. 20 minutes later, I decided to get out. I was walking along the shore enjoying the breeze when I looked at the water again. It's so beautiful. I stopped walking and just stood there admiring it. Suddenly, I heard sobs. Someone was crying. I looked to my left and saw this girl with her face in her hands. Do I go over there? I don't want her to think I'm trying to get all up in her business.

Me: hey, are you okay?

Stupid question. Of course she's not. Good thing she didn't hear me though. I was getting closer when she removed her hands. I immediately froze.

Me: *whispers* oh my gosh

Lexi? It can't be her. The last time I saw Lexi, or thought I saw her, was four months ago, the night her car blew up. When I imagined her. This isn't happening again. If I go over there and try to hold her like I did the last time, she's just gonna disappear again. Or what if I'm not imagining this girl? What if she's just a girl that looks like Lexi and I go over there and hold her? What do I do? Just then, she looked at me. I just...froze. It wasn't some girl that looked like Lexi. It was Lexi. I didn't know if I was imagining this or not, but I had to try. She looked away, then started walking away. I had to catch up to her. I ran after her and he started running away.

Me: wait!

*Tianna*

He kept running after me & I was still running. Why is he chasing me?

?: wait!

Um, hell no! Dude in all black -except his Jordans- w/ a hoodie on, stares me down, then chases me, telling me to wait? Wait for what?! To get hurt?! To get raped?! Umm no!

?: wait! Please? I just need to talk to you!

I looked back and noticed he stopped running.

?: please?

I didn't say anything. But I stood still.

He slowly walked over to me. He looked so familiar. He also looked a bit scared, shocked, & confused. He reached for me. What the hell is he doing?

Me: what are doing?

He didn't say anything. I wanted to move, but I felt like I had to stay. I don't know what it was, but there was something about him. Those eyes, I got lost in them. What is this? What's going on with me? I don't know him. Yet, he had this strong effect on me. He touched my arm gently with one hand, then he had the other hand on me. Why is he touching me? I was kinda scared, but it also felt good. It was like I needed to be here. He finally spoke.

?: Lexi?

What? Lexi? Who's Lexi?