Love or Fame ~ Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Alex's P.O.V*

It's been a week since I talked to or seen Diggy. I've been with Jason. Honestly, I've been moving passed everything. Seeing Diggy today just made the anger come back.

I was about to get in my car when someone grabbed my hand. Of course, it's Diggy.

Me: *sigh* what do you want Diggy?

D: I wanna talk to you.

Me: but I don't wanna talk to you Diggy. I told you I never wanted to talk to you anymore.

D: yeah, I know what you said and I don't care. I wanna talk to you. You don't have to talk just listen. That's all I'm asking you to do. Please?

Me:...talk

D: I miss my friend. I miss talking to you, making you laugh, messing w/ Spin w/ you. Everything. I know I messed up. I hurt you & I'm so sorry. I would do anything to make things better between us. I really would. I'm not asking you to be one of my closest friends if you don't want to but I'm asking you to forgive me. Talk to me sometimes maybe. I just can't take the fact that I hurt you so bad that you hate me. Please Lexi, forgive me.

Me: I don't hate you. I just...I'm upset, I'm hurt. You keep saying you're sorry but that doesn't make it any better. Jason helped me move passed it. He's been understanding about it and he got me through it.

D: Jason. Why are you with him?

Me: really Diggy?

D: you didn't wanna be more than friends with him a few weeks ago. Then I say I wanna be friends with you and all of a sudden you're with Jason?

Me: Jason makes me happy Diggy! Who I go out with and why I go out with them is none of your business! You're not apart of my life so you don't need to know what goes on in it.

D: I'm not apart of your life?

Me: no, you're not

D: I'm your friend though so I think I am.

Me: Diggy we stopped being friends the day of the interview. You say you don't want me and you just wanna be friends but after that interview I don't even wanna be friends with you.

D: so this is how it's gonna be from now on? We're just gonna stop talking? Stop being friends?

Me: it doesn't have to be like this Diggy.

D: so how can I change how we are? How can I make you not hate me anymore?

Me:...tell them that it wasn't a bet. Tell them that you actually did like me. Until then, leave me alone.

D: that's the thing, I can't. I can't leave you alone Lexi.

Me: why?! I don't wanna talk to you, see you, nothing.

D: really?

Me: yeah I don't see why you can't get it thro- gets interrupted by him kissing me- *pushes him away* stop!

Our friends were watching.

D: I care about you & I like you too much to do that Lexi. I'm sorry.

Me: you care about me?

D:...yes

Me: listen Diggy I told you what you can do to fix this. I'm willing to give you another chance. Until then, leave me alone...and stop kissing me.

D: you know you love my kisses. I'm a great kisser

Me: *sigh* you know I love Jason. He's a great boyfriend.

D: boyfriend? It's not even that serious between y'all though.

Me: bye Diggy

D: *laugs* bye cutie pie

Me: *looks @ him* stop

D: *laughs* fine

Our friends came, we said our goodbyes and I left w/ my girls

*Diggy's P.O.V*

Tell them that it wasn't a bet? I really would do anything to fix this but after lying to everyone, they're just gonna think of me as a lier from now on. I gotta do what's right though.