Love or Fame ~ Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Alex's P.O.V*
-telling Zendaya what happened-

Z: you what?! You kissed?! & this time YOU kissed him?! Whoa! So what does this mean? Are you together now?!! OMG OMG OMG!!! Tell me more! Tell me more!

Me: *laughs* calm down Z. Yes, we kissed. I kissed him. He actually did the interview.

Z: WHAT?! I'm shocked.

Me: honestly, I was too. I didn't even think he would do it. But then I got tired of always arguing. I mean, it's time to just let it all go. I don't have time to hold grudges.

Z: awwww! So I'm sure that neither of you wanted that kiss to end right?

Me:...right

Z: so it was a kiss today, next time, it'll be more than just a kiss

Me: oh gosh Z why you always think like that?

Z: c'mon you know it's gonna happen! And we think alike so don't start acting all innocent!

Me: *laughs* you're right

I was getting another call. It's Diggy.

Me: Z, he's calling me.

Z: ok go talk to your boo

Me: *laughs* I'll talk to you later

Z: ok

*answers Diggy*

Me: hey

D: hey beautiful

Me: what's up?

D: just letting you know that I'm w/ Spin and I know I just left you but I can't wait to see you later tonight.

Me, thinking about what Z said:...tonight?

D: yeah...is that a problem? You gonna be busy?

Me: um...no it's fine. Just fine.

D: perfect. So I'll see you later okay? Spin keeps calling me.

Me: yeah I can hear him *laughs* tell him I said hey.

D: Spin! Lexi said hey!

Spin: hey Diggy's girlfriend!

D: *laughs* wow. Ok see you later

Me: yeah

I called Zendaya back.

Z: hello?

Me: I think you we're right! He's coming back tonight.

Z: ooooo

Me: Zeeee

Z: what? Why do you sound so...worried?

Me: well...I am. If he is thinking about that...I'm a little nervous. It would be my 1st time Z.

Z: don't worry about it. You'll be just fine. Now, I gotta go hun. Love you.

Me: love you too

~Later that night. Around 11:00 ~

So Diggy just came back and we're sitting on my couch talking.

D: so today Spin was running away from Roger's dog and he just fell in flat...in a bush. All I saw was his legs just flat on the ground. The top part of his body was in the bush. He wasn't even moving *laughs*

Me: he wasn't moving? Is he okay?

Diggy couldn't stop laughing but he managed to keep talking.

D: he's fine

Me: how did he fall in the bush?

D: he was tryna jump over it! *laughs even harder*

Me: why was he running away from the dog?

D: he didn't wanna give him anymore of his food so the dog, Max, growled and Spin ran, got chased, fell, then Max just took his food and walked away not even paying attention to Spin.

Me: *laughs* Spin's so greedy

D: no lie. So, what you do today.

Me: I talked to Zendaya, wrote another song, then just relaxed.

D: relax? So you're all rested?

Me:...um...I guess...

D: *smile* perfect *kisses me* I've wanted this for the longest time

Me:...wanted what?

D: this moment *kiss* you *kisses me again*

While kissing me, he came even closer. I'm not gonna lie, I got really nervous.

Me: Diggy

D: *laughs* I should've known you we're gonna stop me. So what's wrong this time?

Me: *sigh* I'm sorry. I just...got nervous.

D: why?

Me: well it's my first time. & don't you think that we're moving a little too fast Digg?

D:...you're right. It's my 1st time too. Well we'll go slow okay? I won't pressure you into anything you're not ready for.

Me: thanks

D: anything for you my angel. My Aaliyah

Me: *smiles* aww

After all that, he just stared at me not saying anything. He stopped smiling too. I hope he wasn't disappointed. Even if he was, I wasn't gonna change my mind. I'd probably feel bad but I wouldn't change me mind.

Me: are you okay?

D: I just don't know what to say to you right now

Me: what do you mean?

D: I mean, I would tell you that you're pretty but that would be an insult b/c I don't even think you're beautiful, I think you're beyond it. The day that we met, w/o speaking words, you made my heart begin to rush. That's really special you know that?

I began to blush.

D: *smirks* I'm so happy we met. I'm happy you gave me a chance. Thank you.

Me, still blushing: you're so sweet

D: & you're so special. I know I hurt you & we put that behind us. I promise I won't do anything to make you regret that. I care about you & I wanna make you happy Lexi.

Me: well, right now, in this moment, with you, I'm extremely happy. *hugs/kisses him*

He held me close and after hours of talking, we just fell asleep.