Love or Fame ~ Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*Spin's P.O.V~ @ Roger's House*

Me: yo shut up it wasn't even funny

R: what you mean it wasn't even funny?! You fell in a bush!!!!

Me: can we just forget about it?

R: I'm sorry, I can't. That was too funny. I got it on video too.

Me: why everybody always gotta get me on camera though? Y'all always catchin me slippin.

R: the question you should be asking is why you always slippin? *laughs*

Me: shut up Roger *my phone rings* shut up Serina's calling.

*Answer's Phone*

Me: hey beautiful

S: heyy what's up?

Me: nothing. I'm just here at Roger's house. Can't wait for our date later tho.

S: me either

Me: it's all I've been thinking about

S: me too.

*hears her mom in the background*

S: well I gotta go handsome. I just wanted to hear your voice.

Me: it's always a pleasure hearing yours sweetie. I'll see you in a few hours okay?

S: okay *hangs up*

Me: I'm leavin you

R: aww why? I was having so much fun making fun of you. *laughs*

Me: I got a date with Serina

R: oh "pretty Rina"? *laughs*

Me: shut up only I can call her that.

R: oh you think you special

Me: well if I'm goin out with Serina, then yeah I'm feelin real special.

R: ooo kill em! *laughs* have fun brody

Me: we will *smiles*

~At The Restaurant W/ Serina~

I had on my tux (the one he wore to the wedding reception. Just check his IG if you need to see that.) and Serina had in the pretty red dress and black shoes(I'll post a pic.). Yeah, they looked nice but she made them look better. Damn, she's sexy.

Me: you look beautiful. Like always.

S: *blush* thank you. You look great too

Me: well I try. *smiles* thank you. So, how was your day beautiful?

She went on telling me about her day and I told her about mine. I even told her about the dog incident and we both laughed about it. I love her laugh. It sounds so sweet.

*later that night*

Me: Serina, I know this is our first date but I really like you. You're beautiful, smart, funny, so sweet, and so much more. You're just beyond amazing. I was hoping we could take this to the next level. I mean, we can go slow. I just...I want you to be "my" girl. My Queen. Every king needs a queen right?

S: *smiles* I really like you too. You make me laugh when I'm with you or even if I'm just talking to you on the phone. I love being with you. I think you're amazing too. I wanna be with you.

Me: *smiles* I promise, you will never regret it. I'll never hurt you, I swear.

S: :) I know *kisses me*