Chapter 91

Okay so before I start, I just wanna give a huge shout out to > Ariworld < you've read all of this in a day or two and left comments on a lot of the chapters and each comment made me smile. Your comments made my day lol. It meant a lot that you were even leaving comments because comments mean a lot to me and yours weren't just the one word comments. So, I see you lol & thanks again! It really means a lot! :)

Okay, here we go. Everyone knows about the engagement. The crew knows, the fam knows, the fans know, everybody knows. So fast forward.

*2 days later*
"Babe, I have plans today," I said as Diggy got up from the bed. "Okay, what kind of plans," he asked. "Um, I'm gonna be in the studio," I replied. "Okay, that's fine. I gotta see Laurie today anyway." I wanted to tell him about me working with Damian but I didn't know how. I mean, he said he trusts my decision, but that doesn't mean that he wants me around him. "I'm working with someone new today," I said. "Oh, who," he said digging in the drawer. He got his towel and was walking towards the bathroom connected to the room. I took a few seconds to reply, and a took deep breath. "Damian," I finally said. He stopped in his tracks when he heard Damian's name. Here we go. He turned around and looked up at me. "Who," he asked. "Um...Da-" "why," he interrupted. "Well, the last time I saw him at the park, he asked if we could work together and I said ye-" he interrupted me again with the same question, same upsetting tone, "why." I was about to say something but he started talking again. "Why would you say yes when you know how I feel about you being with him," he asked. I really didn't need an argument right now. I shouldn't have said anything. But I don't wanna keep anything from him. "Diggy, relax. You're overreacting." "I'm over reacting," he asked walking over to the bed. "Yes, you're overreacting," I replied. "How am I overreacting, Lexi?" I was getting annoyed. "Because you're acting like I'm about to commit a crime. I'm just working with him on a song. That's it. It's not like I'm goin out with an ex. He asked to work with me, & I said yes. I guess I was just...being nice. Idk why I agreed, tbh, but I did. Now get over it." I got up from the bed and was about to walk out but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "You were being nice? Well you're being a little too nice. Now call him and tell him that you're not gonna do it," he instructed. I gave him a look. He can't be serious. "Excuse me?" "You heard what I said." He let me go, then went for my phone and gave it to me. "Call him," he said. I took my phone and said "Diggy, I love you and I don't wanna fight with you. But you need to understand that I don't take orders from anyone. You know that. I do what I please and I'm gonna work with Damian." With that being said, I walked out of the room, leaving him standing there. I was in the kitchen by the island thinking about what just went down. I didn't mean to sound so mean. I just got annoyed and upset with the way he was acting. I just- my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. It's Damian. "Hello," I answered. "Hey Lexi, what's up," Damian asked all enthusiastic. "Um, not much," I replied. "I was just calling to make sure we were still on for today," he said. Then I heard footsteps behind me. Diggy stood there staring at me staring at him. "Hello," Damian said. "Oh, um...yeah. Yeah, we're still on for today," I replied. "Great." We both hung up and Diggy just stood there. Neither of us were saying anything, I decided to speak first. "Digg, I'm sorry. Not for what I said, but how I said it. It was rude and I-" "no, I'm sorry," he interrupted. "You were right. I overreacted. & I'm sorry I grabbed you like that. I was wrong for doing that." After saying that, he walked away and went upstairs. Why do I feel like this isn't over?

While he showered upstairs, I showered downstairs. After my shower, and everything else in my hygiene routine, I went upstairs and got dressed. When I was done, Diggy walked out of the bathroom already dressed and smelling great like always. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. He looked me up and down, then continued walking. He walked over to the dresser and got his chains from their holder (the room is like his actual room with the phone holders and all that good stuff. Versace doorknobs...yeah). I watched him as he put them around his neck. Is he ignoring me? "Diggy," I said as I walked over to him. He said nothing, but he turned to face me. "I know you're still mad. I just wanna say that I'm sorry that I-" "just drop it Lexi," he said he said passing me. "I can't, Diggy. You're mad and-" "don't worry about it," he said. "Can you stop interrupting me, please?" He stepped closer to me and smiled a little. "Sorry. But just drop it okay? Just do you. Do what you want." He kissed my head. "Bye," he said as he walked out. "Ughh," I said as a flopped on the bed. Now I wanna tell Damian that I can't work with him. Maybe that's the best thing to do. Diggy and I just got engaged and I don't want anything to mess this up. I picked up my phone and was about to call Damian but u stopped. I thought about it. Singing is what I do. I work with a lot of artists- old, new, underground, you name it. This is my career. It's been a while, four months to be exact, since I dropped any new music. This is business. Diggy's just gonna have to accept it. I picked up my phone and car keys and went downstairs. "Business is business, it's strictly financial," I said just before walking out the door. I saw Diggy drive off. When he was gone, I got in my car and did the same.

Don't forget to leave feedback! :) WELP! It's 5:30 AM and it's time for bed! Lol goodn-morning! :)...I'm hungry tho O_o THAT NEW SUBWAY SANDWICH, the one w/ the fritos, IS LIFE MAN! I love it! Anyway, DEUCES!