Love and Fame ~ Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Diggy's P.O.V*

A few minutes passed and Alex still didn't come back. I was starting to think that she wasn't coming back. Then I felt someone touch my arm.

?: hey you

Me: *turns around* :) hey

?: wanna dance?

Me: sure

She pulled me to the dance floor and the DJ played "Twerk It" by Nicki Minaj and Busta Rhymes. Of course, she was twerking on me until the DJ change the song.

Me: damn Lexi

Lexi: *laughs* someone got excited

Me: *laughs* how can I not?

Lexi: *laughs* c'mon

We went back to our crew and I introduced her to my friends.

Me: Lexi I'd like you to meet my crew Roger, Trevor, Akilah, Muna, Xavia, & Spin over there feeding his face again.

Lexi: heyyy

My Crew: heyyy

Spin: saw you twerkin on Diggy

Zendaya: we all saw that *winks*

Lexi: *laughs* wow so y'all just gonna spy on us now?

Keyarra: stop acting like y'all don't like each other

Zendaya: you know you want each other!

Me: we're just friends!

Roger: for now

So they kept talking about us for a while until everyone in my crew getting pretty close to Lexi's crew. Roger was with Zendaya. Trevor's with Keyarra. Spin's with Serina. Akilah's with Torion. Muna's with Chad. & Xavia's with Marqus. & I'm over here with Lexi.

Me: looks like they all came single but leavin w/ someone tonight.

Lexi: ikr? *laughs*

Me: so...

Lexi: so?

Me: where's your boyfriend?

Lexi: I don't have a boyfriend

Me: what happened to Jason? You broke up? Is that why y'all walked out?

Lexi: *laughs* pause, we were never together. Jason will be just fine.

Me: I thought by the way he kept his arms wrapped around you like that, you were together.

Lexi: no but he wants us to be

Me: ok...so he wants that. What do you want?

Lexi: *looks @ me*

Before she could answer, Akilah started yelling at Spin.

A: Spin if you don't move w/ that soda!

S: what you gon do?!

A: just make sure you don't mess up my outfit! You over here tryna dance doin the damn two step, squat challenge, and the stanky leg. Make sure you don't spill your soda on me tho!

S: Akilah, shut up you always pickin on me

A: and you always spillin stuff on me! Not tonight! Mess this outfit up and it's gonna be an episode of Jerry Springer up in this club!

Torion: damn Akilah

S: why you always gotta be so mean tho?!

A: why you gotta be so clumsy?

Me: can't y'all just get along for a day? You always arguing.

S: no she always starting something

A: me?! You always got something to say! Sometimes I just wanna beat the-GCO-

S: watch how you talkin to me! I still have the soda in my hand! I'm about to spill it all over you Akilah!

Lexi: are they always like this?

Me: well, not always but most of the time, yeah. But at the end of the day they still love each other.

Lexi: oh...well I gotta go.

Me: what? Why?

Lexi: I have to get some rest I'm performing tomorrow.

Me: where?

Lexi: a birthday party

Me: oh...well can I take you home?

Lexi: well my car's outside and I gotta bring some of my friends home. The ones that I drove here.

Me: oh. I'll walk you to your car then

Lexi: :) ok

We got our friends and left the club.

Me: I had a great time with you

Lexi: I had a great time with you too. I'll talk to you tomorrow though okay?

Me: yeah. Goodnight

Lexi: Goodnight Diggy *hugs me*

Me: get home safe

Lexi: you too *gets in her car/drives off*

Spin: you like her don't you?

Me:...you gonna keep asking me that?

Spin: you gonna keep dodging the question?

Me: I told you we're just friends. That's all we're gonna be. I'm just tryna get to know her. That's it. I just wanna be friends ok?

Spin: stop lyiiiing! We've been friends too long for me not to be able to tell when you're lying Diggy!

Me: I'm not lying tho! I don't like her like that.

Spin: Diggy

Me: maybe a little okay?! But I just wanna be friends. Now can we drop it?

Spin:...why?

Me: Spin, I said drop it

Spin:...fine *gets in car/drives off*

Why does Diggy wanna be just friends? Does he have a girl he's keeping on the low? If he does, would he cheat on her with Lexi? Tell me what you think his reason is! Another girl, the past, his fans, or just wants to get to know her first? Is he just not ready because of all he's got going on w/ his career? Leave feedback for the next one! #JetSettersUp!!!