Chapter 90

*Home| Our New Home*

We were in Spin's car heading home-well, I thought we were heading to my house but we passed it. "Where are we going? We just passed my house." "No we didn't," Spin said smiling. "What do you mean no we didn't? I know what my house looks like Spin & we just passed it." He laughed. "Just relax lil mamma. Just relax," he replied. I looked over at Diggy who was looking out the window smiling. They're up to something.

20 minutes passed and Spin pulled over. I examined the area until I finally saw it. I saw the new house Diggy bought. "Now, we're at your house," Spin said getting out of the car. Everyone got out and went over to the house waiting for Diggy to open the door. When I got in, all I could say was "oh my gosh." Everything was set up perfectly. "You like it," Spin asked. "I love it! You did all this," I asked. "We had help," he replied. "OMG y'all are truly the be-" "SURPRISE" everyone else yelled. I turned around and saw all our friends. "OMG!" I ran over to hug them all. Roger, Zendaya, Trevor, Keyarra, Akilah, Torion, Muna, Chad, Xavia, Marqus, Prisca, & last but not least, someone I didn't expect to see, Jason. "Jason," I said smiling and hugging him. "Hey bestie. It's been a minute," he said hugging me. "I know! I haven't seen you in forever! Honestly, I didn't think I'd see you," I replied. He pulled away from the hug to look at me but still had his arms around my waist. "Lexi, we've been friends for years. I haven't been the best friend to you. It's like I abandoned you. Then you disappear for four months and we all thought you were dead. Now, you...resurrected and you're back here with us & you didn't think I'd be here," he asked. "Well, we haven't talked to or seen each other in a real long time. I thought that our friendship was ov-" "stop," he interrupted. "Our friendship can never be over. We just had some...distance. But we're back right," he said smiling. "Right," I replied. He moved my hair from my face and smiled again. "I'm happy you're okay," he said. He then pulled me into another hug. Someone walked over and cleared their throat causing our hug to end. It's Diggy. To my surprise, he didn't look upset. He was calm. "Jason," he said with a half smile. Jason greeted him the same way. "Diggy," he said. Is this really happening? The two guys I care about, in completely different ways, who once hated each other and fought over me, are actually being...nice? To each other? I'm shocked. "Wow," I said smiling at the both of them. "I must say, I am very impressed," I continued. "Why," Diggy asked smiling. "Why? Look at yourselves. You're not fighting, not arguing, not threatening each other. That's amazing. That makes me happy," I replied. "Well, those four months you were gone kinda brought us together. I had everyone help me find you and he's one of your friends. He's friends with your crew so of course he helped too. We decided to put the past behind us and we became...associates," Diggy said with a chuckle at the end. "We haven't gotten close enough to say that we're friends but, we'll get there. For your sake," he said putting his arm around my waist. "I'm not asking you to do that. I know how hard it is to become friends with someone you once hated but the fact that you no longer hate each other is enough," I replied. "No I actually like Jason now, believe it or not. He's cool people," Diggy said smiling and rubbing his chin. "The title friend is coming soon. In time," he said. "We also know how important we both are to you so we decided to just accept that and try to...be nice and not attack each other," Jason added. I smiled at them. "Thank you," I said hugging them both. "You're welcome," they replied. "SO," Zendaya yelled from across the room. "We're still waiting on some exciting news," she continued. "Exciting news? I don't know what you're talking about," I joked. "C'mon!" Trevor yelled. I laughed at their expressions. They looked so excited! Diggy and I looked at each other and smiled then looked back at our friends. "We're engaged," we said together. "YAYYYY," they all yelled. "TURN UP," Spin yelled as he blasted the music. We had our own little party and just enjoyed each other's company. I love this. I love them. I'm surrounded my love and all these beautiful people. I truly have the world's best friends and the world's best boyfriend. Oops! I mean, fiancé. I just couldn't be happier.

Okay, so, they're engaged. Hooray for that. BUT will it last? Will there even be a wedding? Because you see, there's still...I mean, little do you know that...I can't say too much. But Chris and Logan are in jail...for now. But you got Damian, Chris...soon, and now Jason's back. Will Jason try anything again? Or is it the other two we have to worry about? Do you trust Damian.

Hm, I can't tell you everything, now can I? Guess you'll just have to keep reading. But, to get new chapters, you need to leave comments and vote. Don't forget! ;) DEUCES! ~ LisaFashionista

Love or Fame?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara