Love or Fame ~ Chapter 23

Chapter 23

*Diggy's P.O.V*
~Interview w/ Angela Yee, DJ Envy, & Charlamagne~

C: Like I said earlier, Diggy was gonna be here! We got Diggy in the building w/ us right now how you doin Diggy?!

Me: I'm good man I can't complain! I'm still breathing. Still doin what I love.

C: that's great. So, how's the music coming along?

Me: it's great. I got a few new ones I'm putting on the mix tape Out Of This World and I'm just really excited for everyone, especially my JetSetters, to hear it.

C: so you're gonna be in a movie?

I really just wanted to do what I came here to do but Charlamagne had all these questions for me I just couldn't get it out. They all had a bunch of questions and answered them all until I finally said...

Me: so now the reason that I came here.

C: yes

Me: *sigh* I lied about something the last time I was here and before I say anything else, I just wanna apologize to everyone, to all my fans for lying to y'all. It's not something that I'm proud of but y'all know that I try my best to keep it 100 w/ you and I just...I'm sorry I let you down by lying. Ok so about Alex, I didn't kiss her because we lost a bet. I kissed her because...I really like her. I care about her a lot. She's all I can think about. She's just such an amazing girl and I just hate the fact that I hurt her so bad that she couldn't even stand looking at me. I just needed to get this all out. Once again, JetSetters, I'm sorry I lied to you. Lexi, if you're listening, I'm sorry I hurt you.

A: Diggy that was so cute! What made you say what you said the last time?

Me: well Angela, I was focusing too much on what the media thought. I was thinking about hurting my fans. Then I realized that I was really hurting the girl I care about and I was also hurting myself.

A: so what made you wanna say all this today? You had most people, not everybody cuz I didn't believe it. But you had most people fooled. Why did you choose to confess?

Me: well, Alex was really hurt by what I said. She wouldn't even talk to me & if she did, she'd just be yelling and we'd just keep arguing. I'd beg her to just talk to me and we'd always end up arguing. I was mad at myself for lying. So this was just something I had to do to make things better.

DJ Envy: so now that your fans know...

Me: mhm

D.E: you said you were worried about how they'd react right?

Me: yeah

D.E: so now that they know, you don't have to hide it anymore. Do you think anything's gonna happen between the two of you?

Me: umm...honestly, I don't know. I mean she might not still be mad at me but I don't think she'd really wanna be in a relationship w/ me anymore after all I put her through.

C: I'm sure she can forgive you. I've never met her yet but from what I see on TV and what I hear, she seems like a positive, sweet, down to earth girl. She doesn't seem like the type to hold a grudge. So...what about you? Do you wanna be w/ her?

Me: I've thought about it. You already know I thought about the fans. I finally decided that I need to live my life for me and do what makes me happy. & Lexi makes me happy. So...yes. Yes, I do.

A: Diggy you are so sweet. I don't know any other 18 year old boy that would say all that on the radio.

Me: *laughs* thank you

C: well Diggy, like always, it was a pleasure having you here.

Me: it's always a pleasure being here. Thank you for the support.

D.E: now don't wait too long to come back tho!

Me: of course not

A: thank you for coming

Me: thank you for having me

C: well I hope things work out between you and Alex. I know she'll forgive you. Go get ya girl man!

Me: *laughs* I'll try. Thank you.

*end of interview*
*@ Lexi's house/rings her bell*

She opened the door.

Me: hey...