Chapter 88

I woke up to one of the best scents ever - food. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 3:30 pm. "Damn," I mumbled as I stretched. I've never slept this late. Well, it was a long, but amazing night. I turned to my left and Daniel wasn't there. I checked my phone. No calls, no texts, no note, no nothing. I don't know where he is but all I know is that I'm hungry. I walked over to the trey and there were some pancakes and eggs with strawberries on the side. It was nice and simple. Just perfect. I picked up the strawberry and was about to put it in my mouth but something scared me causing me to drop it. "What the hell," I said walking over to the glass door. I pulled back the curtain and there Diggy was on the phone laughing uncontrollably. I stepped out there and waited a bit until he finally turned around. "Oh shit," he said jumping. "Babe, you keep sneaking up on me," he said walking over to me. He kissed my head then put the phone back to his ear. "Hello...yeah she up. Whatchu mean I woke her u- well yeah, I guess I woke her up but it's not my fa...whatever man." Then he looked at me again. "Did I wake you up," he asked. "Um...no," I replied. "I didn't...no. Iight hold on." He handed the phone to me. "Spin wants to talk to you," he said. "Hello," I said. "WHAT UUUUP," Spin yelled. "Hey Spin," I replied. Spin was being his ratchet self and I was out here dying as much as Diggy was when I came out here. After that conversation with the King of Ratchets, Diggy and I went back inside. "How'd you sleep," he asked as we walked in. I smiled and replied "great." I was walking over to the bed to get back to my food when he pulled me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Sleeping Beauty," he said turning me to face him. He looked up at the clock. "You weren't planing on waking up today," he asked laughing. "Shut uuup. It's not my fault," I said laughing. "You right. I wore you out again." He bit his lip then kissed me. He went from my lips to my neck. He kissed me over and over. "Stooop," I said laughing. "Why you always gotta stop me when I'm tryna have another round w/ you," he asked. "Cuz you always tryna have another round when I still can feel my legs," I said walking over to the bed. "I can't help it. I'm addicted to you," he said laying on the bed. "I still can't believe you said yes last night. I can't believe we're gonna get married," he said smiling. "I know! I'm so excited," I replied. "We'll be spending the rest of our lives together." "I know," he replied. "It's all so surreal."

2 Days Later ~ Goodbye Paris

Well, it's Monday night and it's time to go. It was fun while it lasted and I really didn't wanna leave. I love it here. I might just move here actually. "Goodbye beautiful view," I yelled as I stood on the balcony. "Goodbye beautiful balcony," I said walking back in the room. Diggy was watching me this whole time as he waited at the door. When I finally walked out, I said "goodbye beautiful room." "Babe, we'll come back soon," Diggy said laughing. I have him a look when he said soon. "You know you don't know what soon is Diggy," I replied. He laughed again. "C'mon we don't wanna miss our flight." "I do though. I don't wanna go back yet," I replied as I walked out the door. "We'll be back," he said closing the door. "Yeah. But maybe next time, I won't be leaving," I replied. "What?" "I might move here Digg," he looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "We'll talk about that some other time okay," he said before kissing my head. "Now, let's go." He smiled and took my hand and we got in the elevator to go downstairs. He already had our bags brought to the limo. When we got out there, we saw the same driver that brought us to the hotel the other night. We said our hellos, got in and headed to the airport.

*Airport*

We got in the jet. As soon as we took our seats, Diggy took my hand. We smiled at each other and the jet was going up, up, and up and I looked out the window, took a deep breath and said "adieu paris. À bientôt." & we were on our way.

Tryna get to the good, dramatic parts fast lol but don't forget that feedback.