Love or Fame ~ Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Alex's P.O.V*

~@ Jaguars 3~

Finally, I'm in the club with my crew Torion, Marqus, Zendaya, Chad, Serina, Keyarra, and Jason.

Torion: yo Jaguars is dope!

Jason: right?!

Zendaya: where all the cute guys @ though? Ain't no swag in this room @ all. Definitely not what I'm lookin for.

Chad: so what you lookin for?

Me: *raps* she's lookin for somebody w/ that nearly perfect body. Pretty smile and some tats.

Zendaya: exactly! Where he @?! Where he @?!

Keyarra: *laughs* y'all crazy! Anyway, Lexi, I heard you talk to Diggy now *winks/nudges*

Me: yes I do but there's nothing going on! *laughs* just b/c I talk to my "celebrity crush" doesn't mean something's gonna happen.

Serina: but it might

Jason: Lexi, you want a drink?

Me: no I'm good. Thanks

He walked off. I can tell that it bothers Jason when we talk about Diggy. I care about Jason and I don't wanna hurt his feelings so tried not to bring Diggy up but he's all everyone else wants to talk about now. When I saw Jason sit at the bar, I went over to him.

Me: I'll be back

*at the bar*

Me: hey

Jason: hey

Me: listen, I know how much it bothers you when we talk about Diggy and -GTO-

Jason: yet he's the one you're still talking about right now. Wow

Me: *sigh*...I didn't come over here to get an attitude from you Jason

Jason: so why did you come over here? Cuz you feel bad for me? Don't! I appreciate the fact that you care Lexi, but I don't need your pity okay?

Me: Jason, I just -gets interrupted by screaming-

Crowd: DIGGY!!! DIGGY!!!

Jason: great *walks away*

Me: Jason!

Jason walked out of the club and of course, I went after him. I tried to get passed the crowd but then some fans stopped me.

Fan: Alex! OMG I love you! I'm a huge fan!

Me: thank you that means a lot. I'll be right back there's something really important I have to take care of! I love you with all my heart!!!

I managed to get through but then someone grabbed my wrist before I could get to the door.

?: hey!

Me: *turns around* Hey Diggy

D: ...you look upset what's wrong?

Me: um...I'll be right back I gotta go check on Jason.

D: ok

*outside*

Me: Jason!

J: what?

Me: where are you going?

J: home. I don't need to see Diggy flirt with the girl i l -stops talking-

Me: the girl you what?

Jason: you know what? I'm not gonna let him win. I'm not giving up. Even if I don't get you, at least I tried right? Let's go back in there. *takes my hand and walks in the club*

When we went back in, we saw Diggy and his crew talking to our crew and having a great time.

Me: Jason we don't have to do this. We don't have to stay here.

Jason: why not? It could be fun. C'mon

We went over to where our friends were.

Jason, still holding my hand: hey! We're back *smiles* wassup Diggy?

Diggy: wassup. Hey Lexi.

Me: hey

Jason: so Zendaya you still don't see anyone you like?

Zendaya: I did. Roger. Roger I'd like you to meet two of my friends Alex and Jason.

Roger: hey

Me&Jason: hey

We continued talking and Jason kept his arms around me. Diggy kept glancing back at us. Honestly, I really did feel bad for Jason. Now I'm just a little annoyed. I couldn't even move freely without his arm being on me. I took his hand and led him somewhere we could talk.

Me: listen Jason, I get that you don't want me with Diggy but honestly, it's not your decision. I know how hard it is to want someone that doesn't want you but this isn't gonna work. We're not together so you don't need to keep you arms around me every time like it's some kind of leash okay? Of I wanna talk to Diggy, I'm gonna talk to Diggy. I'm not gonna let you or anyone else stop me from taking to whoever I wanna talk to. *walks away*

Diggy's P.O.V

Alex looks pretty upset tonight. I wanna go over there and ask her what's wrong but if I do, Jason, who's acting as a human leash might start something and make a scene. Lexi and I kept glancing at each other. She really didn't look happy and Jason didn't even seem to care. I was just about to go over there when she took his hand and walked away.

What's gonna happen next? Is Alex leaving the club? Is she gonna stay and enjoy the rest of the night with Diggy? What's Jason gonna do next? Leave feedback for the next chapter! #JetSettersUp!!!