Love or Fame ~ Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Lexi POV*

I was pissed. I just told him how I feel & he's worried about the media & fans ?

*gets home & Calls the girls*

Zendaya: Well why'd he kiss you if-

Me: That's exactly what i'm saying. I mean if i knew i wasnt good enough then i wouldnt have even-

Keyarra: I understand sweetie *hugs me*

Me: & the sad part is I turned down a really great guy just for Diggy .

*Diggy's POV*

Man, I messed up. Lexi wont even answer my phone calls. My fans are everything to me & it would be stupid to lose them over a silly relationship that might not even last.

Me: *calls Lexi* Please Answer. Please Answer. Plea-

L: WHAT DANIEL ?

Me: Lexi, please just let me explain.

L: You've done enough explaining. I get it Daniel, i'm not good enough. You dont hav-

Me: Stop saying that! I just dont wanna risk losing my fans over a silly relationship that probably wont even last.

L: A silly relationship? Diggy we aren't 10! Idk about you but when I said i liked you I meant it, i wasn't caught up in the moment. I want something real with you Diggy. & if your so called "fans" were really fans you wouldn't have to worry about them walking out on you because you got in a relationship. They'd support you & your music all the way whether they approved of your relationship or not. Bye. Stop calling me. *hangs up*

Me: damn

Spin: what happened?

Me: I messed up

Spin: honestly, I don't think it was right for you to call it a silly relationship. I think she would be good for you.

Me:...I just need to think about all this.

Spin: so...you still mad at me?

Me:...nah we good

Spin: good. Well imma go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Me: iight

*Alex P.O.V*

I'm still here talking to my girls when my phone rings. Honestly, I just didn't wanna talk to anyone right now except my girls. Plus, I thought it was Diggy again so I didn't even look at it. I let it go to voicemail and whoever was calling called again.

Keyarra: it's Jason

Me: oh...

I feel terrible for turning him down for someone who doesn't even want me. Jason's a great guy and a great friend. He deserves an apology.

Me: hey J

J: hey Lexi. I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted the other night. I was being childish & I'm sorry.

Me: no, it's fine. I wanna apologize for...the way I talked to you that night.

J: you were right though. I shouldn't stop you from talking to whoever you wanna talk to. So, Lexi Wexi, I called you for two reasons. We just took care of one.

Me: ew don't ever call me that ever again *laughs*

J: so you're not feeling the new nickname? I'll work on it *laughs*

Me: please do *laughs* so what's the other reason?

J: well, I wanted to ask you out. Will you go out with me Lexi?

Me: um...

So what's Lexi gonna say? Leave you comments #JetSetters! #JetSettersUp!!! <3