Love or Fame?

"Love or Fame?"

Chapter 1

"Aye Lexi you ready?!" My best friend Torion yelled excitedly as he barged in my dressing room. "Born! I see you forgot what knocking is!" I said laughing. "Sorry, I'm just so excited! I mean we're in Paris! I'm not happy that it's our last show and the tour ends but I'm just so hype!" He replied smiling ear to ear. "I am too. I've been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever and now it's finally here. We're finally here living our dream!" I said giving him the biggest hug. "So is Marqus (Young Marqus) still on stage?" Before he could answer my question, Marqus barged in too. "AYE THAT WAS TOO FUN Y'ALL!!!" "Damn, y'all don't knock now? Imma start lockin my doors!" I said wondering what if I was changing. "What if I was getting dressed?!" "We'll you weren't" Marqus replied. "Well i said 'what if' Marqus. What if?" Before he could reply, my manager Cassandra, who I've known since I was 8" came in to let me know that it's time for me to go on stage. "Lexi are you ready?" She asked smiling. "Cassandra, I've been waiting to make my dream reality since I was a little girl. Love, you know I was born ready!" I said giving her a big hug and walking out. "Go out there and kill that stage baby girl!" Cassandra said with happy tears in her eyes. "I'm so proud of you!" My DJ Chad dropped the beat to my song "Boss Type Shit" and I went up there and did what I do best. Later on, Torion and I performed our song "Forever By Your Side" and then he sang "Twerk Don't Hurt" and of course, I was up there twerking. I wasn't just in Paris with Torion and Marqus. I was also with a few of my amazing friends Zendaya, Chad, Serina, and Keyarra. After we all performed, the show in Paris was over.

~Back On The Bus~

All we could talk about was how much fun we had in Paris. Next stop, back to New York!!! Yeah we had fun everywhere we went but I missed New York. I missed my family, my friends, my house! Everything. I thank God everyday for all my blessings, most especially my wonderful fans, (Lisa's Angels) without them, I wouldn't be where I am today.