after i posted the picture, i texted jocelin. we talked for a bit, but that quickly ended because we were both in pain, so we decided to take a nap so we wouldn't have to deal with our headaches.

"no, you can't go back to sleep!" shawn yelled as he put his phone down.

"first of all, you can't tell me what to do," i said jokingly, "second of all, why?"

"because we're going to go get dinner and be social with everyone," he said while turning to face me, "i'm about to text everyone to let them know,"

i smiled, "i like that plan,"

"great, now go start getting because you take forever," he said sitting up on the bed.

i laughed, "okay, mendes,"

i got out of bed and made my way to my suitcase. i grabbed my clothes and started making my way to the bathroom.

"cassie," shawn said as i was about to open the door of the bathroom, "nice outfit,"

"huh?" i said as i made a confused face.

"you're wearing my clothes again," he said while smirking.

i looked down and saw i was wearing one of his t-shirts, "and?"

he looked down and was still smirking, "nothing,"

i threw a random shirt that was near me at him, "wipe that smirk off your face, mendes,"

he just laughed.

once i got in the bathroom, i locked it and hopped in the shower. after my shower, i got changed.

my outfit was a white flowy top, ripped skinny jeans, a cream cardigan, gold rings, the watch and sunglasses shawn gave me, gold rings, a gold necklace, and black heels. for hair, i was going to curl it then put it back and for makeup, i was going to do something that would cover up the fact i was somewhat hungover. [outfit below]

once i finished changing, i left the bathroom so shawn could shower, "shawn, you can shower now!"

he didn't respond. he was focused on his phone. "shawn!"

"oh, sorry," he started saying, "apparently the whole team is out right now, they're sightseeing because most of them are leaving tomorrow,"

"oh, okay, that's a shame," i said while taking off my jewelry.

"what are you doing?" he asked with a confused face.

"i'm taking off my jewelry since we're not going to dinner," i said as if it was obvious.

"i'm still taking you out," he said as he got my rings and necklace from my hands and started putting them on me again.

"are you sure?" i asked while he was still putting on my necklace.