JiKook: Hot Tub

this one's kinda sexy so.................... enjoy.

"What the literal fuck, you guys." Your voice was a monotone as you stared at the sight in front of you. Your boyfriends were both in the hot tub, making out in the water. First of all, when in the hell did you get a hot tub? Second of all, how did they even scrape up the cash to buy a hot tub and put it in the back yard? Third of all, they better not be fucking in there.

Jungkook laughed as he pulled away from Jimin, who giggled as he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "(Y/N)-ah, come join us!" the younger of the two said, staring creepily at you as he beckoned you closer. You shook your head and crossed your arms. "How the fuck did you get this?" Jimin lifted his head and smiled. "A gift from Jin-hyung. Don't worry, we didn't ask him for it. Please just come in here," he pouted and you tried so hard to say no to him.

When he pulled out that face he knew you couldn't say no to, you caved. "Fine, you little fucker," you growled as you headed back into the house to put on your swimsuit.

In all honesty, a hot tub with your boyfriends didn't sound too bad. You were sore from your workout and knew the hot water would help loosen up your aching muscles, as well as ease your mind. Working at the bakery was tough; the food industry in general was insane. It was stressful and often made you frustrated. Your boyfriends made you frustrated, too, but you had an idea to get them back.

You slipped on the black swimsuit top that had netting across the chest area and the tight black boyshorts that framed your ass perfectly. Jungkook would have a hard time keeping his hands to himself and Jimin would go insane. It would be the perfect torture for all of their insanity that you have to put up with on a regular basis.

"Holy shit," Jungkook whispered as you approached the hot tub. You chuckled as they helped you into the water, settling yourself in between your boyfriends as you relaxed. Too bad for you, Jimin started to laugh wildly and you looked over to him. "Baby, this is the Jeon-Park Hot Tub, meaning...this," he loosened the string that kept you swimsuit top from falling, "Needs to come off." You batted his hand away and retied your swimsuit, sending him a glare. "I'd rather not, babydoll," you teased, watching as his cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled you into his arms. "Fine, baby girl. But that doesn't mean me and Jimin are going to not continue what we were previously doing before we were so rudely interrupted," he said darkly, but you rolled your eyes at him. "Either of you bust a nut in this hot tub I will never set foot in here ever again."

That got a laugh out of your boyfriends, who both crossed their hearts. "We won't. Promise." Jungkook kissed you tenderly and you couldn't help but relax in his arms. Even though he was a little shit, he was your little shit and you didn't want him any other way. Plus, you loved how tall and strong he was; his hugs were almost better than Jimin's. Almost.

Before you could get another kiss in, you were pulled out of his grip and into Jimin's arms. "I want my kiss, too!" he whined much like a child. You rolled your eyes and kissed him, savoring his plush lips. Another set of arms wound around the both of you as you rested your head against Jimin's. Jungkook kissed your temple and smiled at Jimin, who nodded at him as he closed his eyes.

"I love you two," Jimin sighed after a few minutes. "We love you too," Jungkook replied as he noticed how you had slipped into your mute-mode. It only happened when you were truly content, which was often when you managed to get the boys calm and still longer than five minutes. Jimin often joked and said it was your Jungkook-mode because the younger boy didn't talk outside of home.

After another minute, the boys moved you to sit in between them, placing an arm behind you so they could hold each other's hands behind your neck. This is nice, you thought as you closed your eyes and enjoyed the evening with your two favorite idiots.

short like me. I gotta know if you guys want me to add smut to this. Happy Days!

- Tae