Jungkook: Cold

If only you listened to the weatherman this morning. But you didn't since it was so warm yesterday and you thought he was lying when he said it was going to be cold today.

You shivered on the platform as you waited for the tram, silently cursing everyone who had on a jacket. You were in simple jeans and a t-shirt, shivering so bad that you thought your phone was going to fall out of your pocket.

The train arrived, and you shivered all the way to the market, still glaring at everyone dressed warmly in an attempt to make you feel better.

"Goddammit," you huffed when you hopped off the tram; you left your wallet at home, but still somehow managed to take your tram card with you. Now you were cold, broke and really pissed off. Today was just going so well for you.

Instead of going into market, you simply sat outside the tram station and waited for the next train back to your place.

"Excuse me, but you seem like you could use a little warmth." A man with brown hair, brown eyes and a bunny smile stood awkwardly in front of you with two Starbucks cups in his hand. You gently patted the bench and he sat down. "I saw you five minutes ago and decided to cheer you up. I'm Jeon Jungkook."

Jeon Jungkook. Wasn't this the same Jeon Jungkook that was really  famous? He looked like him.

"Not to be rude or anything, but aren't you the Jeon Jungkook?  Like, the one every girl screams over?" you asked, teeth chattering as you talked. Jungkook blushed deeply and nodded, handing you one of the cups. "Yeah, that's me. We don't have schedules today. I got you a peppermint mocha," he mumbled sheepishly.

The mocha was warm in your hands and you took a sip, closing your eyes. "This is really good. Thank you, Jungkook. I'm (Y/N)." He smiled wide, eyes crinkling at the corners.

Then, he took off his jacket and placed it over you, staying in the sweater he wore under it. "I don't like watching you shiver. Stay warm, cutie."

A very famous person called you cutie. What the hell!?

You blushed and shook your head. "I'm not cute." Jungkook rolled his eyes and put his arm on the bench behind you. "Yes you are. Don't argue; I always win. Ask the hyungs," he stated. "Brat," you mumbled, but smiled and leaned into his side a little bit to get warm; the boy radiated heat like a freaking radiator.

Jungkook smirked and moved his arm so that it hung around your shoulders. The two of you fell into silence as you drank your mocha, belatedly realizing you stopped shivering as soon as Jungkook placed his arm around you.

The light on the schedule board blinked, notifying you that your train had arrived to take you back home. "Jungkook, I have to go. Thanks for keeping me warm." You shrugged the jacket off, but Jungkook put it back around your shoulders. "Keep it, cutie. I have too many, anyways. Have a good day."

And just like that, he was gone.

You boarded the train and sat by the window, cuddling up in Jungkook's jacket as you watched the wintery sky flash by.