JinKook: Ducklings

The smell of Jin's cooking caused you to open your eyes, squinting from the bright morning light filtering in through the opened curtains. Jungkook was still asleep; curled up against your back as he held you tight, soft breathing ghosting across your neck. You smiled and wriggled out of his grip, handing him a pillow to cuddle while he caught up on lost sleep; he was such a cuddle bug.

You stumbled down the hallway, tugging on the hem of one of Jungkook's tanktops that you usually slept in, until you came into the kitchen. Jin was already dressed for the day; a cute white shirt under a faded-pink pullover and light blue jeans. His broad back was to you while he cooked at the stove, presumably making pancakes since it was Sunday.

A smile found its way to your lips as you quietly walked up behind him and slipped your hands under his arms, hugging his wide shoulders as you cuddled up against his back. "Morning, sweetheart," Jin said with a laugh, and you imagined that knowing grin spreading across his face. "Hi, Jinnie," you replied, giving his back a few kisses.

Jin flipped the pancakes onto a plate, then turned around to give you a bear hug. Since he was so much larger than you, he basically made you drown in his embrace. "Kookie still sleeping?" he asked before kissing your head. "Yeah. I gave him your pillow." You giggled and dodged Jin's playful punch, stealing a pancake off the plate and taking a bite.

"Demon," he mumbled, smiling like an idiot. "You called, Jin-hyung?" Jungkook said as he walked into the kitchen in nothing but a pair of boxers, hair sticking up in random places. You and Jin laughed, and your laugh turned into a squeal of surprise as Jungkook picked you up and spun you around.

After breakfast, you showered and threw on a pair of black leggings and an oversized white sweater, which fell to the middle of your thigh, and put on the red infinity scarf Jungkook brought you once. Jungkook threw on simple jeans and a hoodie.

"Let's go out to the park today," Jin said, holding a bag of what looked like bird seed. You and him absolutely loved feeding the birds and ducks by the lake, but Jungkook never got the opportunity to tag along until now. You smiled and nodded vigorously and held Jungkook's hand. "Come on, Kookie! You'll love it, I promise," you said, tugging on his arm eagerly. He laughed and walked with you and Jin, locking the door behind him.

Today was cloudy and there were very few people at the park, but it was just another ordinary spring day. You sat in between your two boyfriends as you watched the ducks swim around in the pond, mother ducks accompanied by their little ducklings trailing behind them in the water.

"Awe, look at them! They're so adorable!" you said, giggling as the family started to walk onto the grassy bank, the ducklings hopping along behind. Jin smiled and kissed you gently, throwing out a handful of seeds from the bag in his lap around your feet, catching the ducks' attention. He threw his arm over the back of the bench, finding Jungkook's hand and lacing their fingers behind your neck.

You sighed and watched the duck family make their way over to you, quacking noisily to each other. Each of your hands rested on your boyfriends' thighs, massaging them mindlessly like you usually did when you sat in between them. It was so peaceful, even if the ducks were a racket. They were too cute to be mad at, anyways.

"Oof," Jungkook mumbled as a duckling bumped into his foot. He bent down and scooped it up, placing it in his lap and giving it a thoughtful pat. "This is my buddy," he declared, smiling triumphantly as it nestled into his hoodie pocket. You took a few seeds and fed them to the duckling through the other end of Jungkook's hoodie pocket, giggling slightly.

Jin squeezed Jungkook's hand and chuckled. "You're such a softie, no matter how hard you try to act tough, Bun," he said as he shook his head and rested it against your shoulder.

You squeezed both of their thighs and sighed. "I love you two."

Jungkook smiled and kissed your temple. "We love you too, (Y/N)-cutie."