Jimin: (Not)Perfect Boy

"Jimin, how come you aren't eating?" you asked, looking up from your container of kimchi. The rest of BTS decided to leave you and your boyfriend alone tonight so that you could spend some time with each other before they had to go to America. You both agreed on takeout and Disney movies, to which Jimin teased you and said you needed to stop hanging around Taehyung so much.

Normally, you both always got something that stuck with Jimin's diet. Being the good girlfriend you are, you decided to go on Jimin's diet with him, mainly because you needed to start better eating habits anyways. Tonight wasn't any different; white rice, more vegetables and not as much greasy beef, along with kimchi. You were happily eating, while Jimin never touched his food.

"You need to eat, Jiminie," you said, nudging his takeout container closer to him. Jimin just sighed and shook his head, pushing it further onto the coffee table. "Not hungry," he mumbled, crossing his arms and looking back at the television. "Oh, no you don't. Please just eat something. You haven't eaten all day. Just eat a little bit of rice for me?" you pleaded, handing Jimin his container of rice.

He glared at the container, but sighed and took a few bites. "There, happy?" he asked sarcastically, folding his arms and glaring at the television. You were taken aback by his sudden outburst. "I'll just...leave you alone, I guess. Sorry for caring for you..." you whispered, scooting to the opposite end of the couch.

"I wish you would stop trying," you heard Jimin mumble a second later. After hearing your boyfriend say those harsh words, your appetite diSappeared completely. Jimin was normally so cheerful and loving, especially around you. It made you sick to hear him say that.

Without another word, you quietly cleaned the living room, throwing away the empty containers and putting labels on things the other boys could and couldn't eat when they came back to the dorm. Once everything was taken care of, you went back and sat on the couch farthest away from your boyfriend, not in the mood for cuddling or more harsh words.

Jimin looked over at you and sighed. "(Y/N)-" You silenced him with a simple, "Don't." He felt bad for saying the things he said. He really didn't mean them. You were just trying to look out for him, and he didn't appreciate it.

About ten minutes into the cold silence, Jimin had enough. He walked over to you and crouched down, placing his hands on your knees. "(Y/N), look at me," he said gently, using that voice that always got you to look at him. You sighed and looked down at him, seeing the regret in his eyes. "Baby, I'm really sorry. Just... Everything's so chaotic nowadays. I feel fat, I feel like I'm not doing enough, I'm so angry with myself, and I shouldn't be taking it out on you. I'm not perfect."

You couldn't stay mad at Jimin. You knew how he worked; you've been dating him for almost two years. You knew he had self-image issues, and that all the fame weighed down on him. He tended to snap when things became too much for him. It wasn't either of your faults. It was just the way things were.

"Jimin, I know you don't think so, but the fans think you're perfect. The boys think you're perfect. think you're perfect. Please don't beat yourself up like this, and please don't starve yourself. We don't want to go through that again. If things become too much, tell one of your hyungs or Tae and Kookie. All of them will listen and try to help you. I'll try to help you, too. Just, talk  to us, love. Please," you said, pulling him up and onto the couch with you, pushing him down so that you could lay on top of him.

He wrapped his arms around you, placing a kiss on your head. "You know I love you, don't you?" he said, rubbing your back. "Yeah. I love you too, Jiminie. And just know; when you don't think you're perfect, remember that to the rest of us, you are." Jimin chuckled and nodded, resting his chin on your head.

"My perfectly imperfect Chim Chim."

"Only Tony can call me that."

"Shut up, all ARMYs call you that."

"Haha, okay baby."