Taehyung: Sleeping Beauty

You open your eyes, squinting slightly at the morning sun filtering in through a slight gap in the curtains. A broad chest is in front of you, a powerful heart beating slow and steady as the chest rises up and down in the deep, even rhythm of sleep. A long arm is draped over you, cradling you close to the warm body. 

The sheets caress every inch of your skin, reminding you of the amazing night you had with the sleeping beauty in front of you. 

You smile to yourself, burying your face in your husband's chest for a moment, breathing him in before sliding out of bed without waking him up; it was an art you managed to master throughout the years of dating him. 

You slip on a pair of boxer-shorts and one of your husband's black t-shirts, placing your glasses on your nose before crawling back into bed. After assuming your previous position as his teddy bear, you prop yourself up on an elbow to look at the beautiful man before you. 

Taehyung looked so beautiful as he continued to sleep in the soft light. The sheets only covered his lower half, allowing the light to fall on his tan skin he was so self-conscious of back when you first started dating. 

He pretty much glowed, brightening the room with his own heavenly light. His lips were pulled into a slight pout, but they seemed fuller than usual (probably because he always pouted in his sleep). 

As you took in his appearance, you couldn't help but notice that he looked much more pure and innocent in that instant than he ever had. 

Maybe it was because of his weight-gain. Taehyung really looked light he got his baby-fat back, filling out his cheeks and giving him a cute little belly that you loved to poke sometimes. Plus, it went a bit to his hips, thighs and ass, making him more bootylicious than he already was. 

Overall, he was more squishy and huggable and you loved it. 

You leaned over and placed feather-light kisses on Taehyung's arm, your nails running lightly along his back like you knew he loved. 

He groaned and opened his eyes, letting out a little yawn. The grip he had on your waist tightened when he stretched. A giggle left you as he gazed sleepily up at you, licking his lips to wet them a little. 

Taehyung was so adorable. 

"Did I wake you?" you muttered to him, earning a headshake and a smile. 

"No, but it would still be okay if you did," he chuckled lightly, "Did you sleep alright?" 

You nodded, unable to look away from those loving, sleep-glazed eyes. "You slept like a baby, TaeTae. I should have taken a picture." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pressed a kiss to your collar bone. "Memories last longer. You can lose pictures in fires or something." 

For a while, Taehyung simply stared at you, the hand now on your back rubbing circles into your tense muscles. That look in his eyes made your smile slowly fade. "What?" 

Taehyung just smiled and shook his head. "Nothing, (Y/N). Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." 

That statement alone caused your heart to fly to heaven, then crash-land right back into your thoracic cavity. 

"Tae," you beamed, then leaned down to kiss him. This kiss held no lust; instead, you both put all of your feelings into it, all the lust gone from either one of you (that was last night). 

He hummed into the kiss before you pulled away, large smiles reserved only for each other. 

It was the same kiss you shared when he was a sophomore in college, home early just to come to your high-school graduation. It was the same kiss that made you decide you wanted to be with this man for the rest of your life. 

He jolted as your hand rested on his butt, reminding him that he was still bare. "Little girl," he warned as you squeezed once, rubbing his cute butt right after. The old pet name made your heart leap. 

"What, Taebear?" you teased, patting his butt again. 

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at you and wrapped both arms around your middle, rolling you on top of him. He proceeded to growl into your neck, making you laugh wildly and hold onto his shoulders. 

Once he deemed you unable to breathe due to laughing so hard, Taehyung stopped and let you play with his fluffy black hair while he took in your scent. 

"You know, I hope we gain kids from last night," he admitted, earning your hum of agreement. 

"Me too. You'll be an amazing dad." 

Taehyung smiled into your neck and held you a little tighter. That statement meant the world to him. "I love you so much, (Y/N)." 

You smiled at the feeling of his kisses, leaning down to kiss his forehead. 

"I love you too, Taehyung. I'm the luckiest girl alive to have you be crazy enough to marry me." 

Your husband chuckled, looking back  into your eyes. "We're both crazy."