VHope: Mandatory Movie Night

Having two boyfriends was strange, to say the least. You got twice the attention, twice the cuddles and twice the love. You got strange looks from people in pubic, but you didn't blame them; you were the calm one in the chaotic relationship. You loved your boyfriends, so you wouldn't have them any other way.

Tonight was your first night off in two weeks; things at the naval hospital weren't going well. So many patients, not enough staff. You've been working overtime with only an hour of sleep each day.

Since you've been so busy, you've really missed your boyfriends. You always came home at four in the morning to find your boyfriends asleep in your bed, cuddled up against one another like if one of them let go, they'd both disappear. You'd just kiss their heads and change into one of the boys' shirts before crawling into their bed in the next room.

Yes, the boys shared a bed and a room, leaving you by yourself. You didn't mind, since they understood that you needed your own space sometimes, but you got lonely on occasion. The boys would sleep with you in turns. One night, Taehyung was your big spoon. The other night, Hoseok would pull you on top of him and use you as a blanket (his words).

But tonight, you could finally spend some quality time with both of your boys, and you were so excited.

"(Y/N)! Want to make a pillow fort or just chill on the couch?" Taehyung called from the living room. You poked your head through the small 'window' that looked into the living room, smiling to yourself to see him wrapped up in the red wool blanket that always hung on the back of the large brown corner-couch. "Couch, TaeTae. Hobi's back problems are flaring up again," you replied, earning a pout and a nod.

You were making fried chicken for the Mandatory Movie Night snack as well as dinner. The movie night was something that Taehyung came up with when you first entered their relationship; it was usually every Friday night and was a way to relax and spend time with each other, forgetting about the week's stresses and just focusing on the partners. You all liked it, and it was a great excuse to sing with Taehyung.

As you continued frying chicken, you felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around you and breathing in the crook of your neck. "Hey, babe," Hoseok mumbled into your neck, placing a gentle kiss there. You flipped the chicken over with one hand while the other rested on Hoseok's lower back, kneading circled there. "Hey, Sunshine. How's your back?" you replied, leaning back into him slightly.

"It's feeling better... Hey TaeTae." Hoseok left you to go hug Taehyung and keep him out of the kitchen while you put the chicken on a plate. After making sure the grease was properly disposed of, you took the plate and walked into the living room, three pairs of chopsticks in one hand since it was boneless fried chicken with a little bit of BBQ sauce.

Hoseok was laying on his stomach on the couch while Taehyung sat on the back of his thighs, massaging his back. "Okay, boys. Start the movie and I might share my chicken with you," you joked, sitting in between them once they sat up. Taehyung pressed 'play' for the movie and you handed Hoseok his chopsticks, then gave the second pair to Taehyung before digging in yourself, careful not to get sauce on anything.

Taehyung took a bite and groaned, throwing his head back against the couch. "This chicken is so good I'm gonna pop a boner," he groaned, making Hoseok roll his eyes and you nudge Taehyung in the side. "You're like six, hush."

When the chicken was gone, you set the plate on the coffee table and leaned against Hoseok. He smiled and leaned back, having you lay down on him while Taehyung laid on top of you. "Boyfriend sandwich," he giggled, making you close your eyes for a brief second.

You really missed these nights; nights where you were wrapped up in your boyfriends' arms as you watched a Disney movie without having to worry about anything in the world. It felt like it was just the three of you in the world, and sometimes you wished it was true.

"(Y/N)," Hoseok mumbled after a while, gaining your attention. "We missed you." Taehyung sighed and nodded against your back. "We slept in your bed because that was as close as we were going to get to cuddling you while you had to work overtime."

You buried your face in Hoseok's chest as a few tears escaped your eyes. You've been so love deprived. "I missed you guys, too," you mumbled, feeling Hoseok kiss your head and Taehyung kiss your neck, squeezing your shoulders a little. "Hey, baby girl, it's okay. How about we sleep in mine and Tae's bed tonight?" Hoseok suggested.

Since he was the oldest in the relationship, Hoseok always felt like he needed to look after you and Taehyung, not that either of you minded.

"Okay, but can we finish Hercules?" you asked, looking up at Hoseok with that look he could never refuse. "Honey, you mean Hunkules!" Taehyung said, making the three of you laugh.

Two boyfriends. Strange as heck. But you lived for moments like Mandatory Movie Night.

so, imma do this for different ships.

ships: VHope, YoonMin, Namjin, TaeKook, YoonSeok, JiKook, Jinkook

hope you like these! Happy Days!

- Tae