Jungkook: The Morning After

You woke up late in the morning in your nice, warm bed next to a warm body. The covers caressed every single inch of your skin, a reminder of the events of last night. You smiled and let out a long, in-love sigh as memories of the night before played in your head. Last night was absolutely perfect and you didn't want it any other way.

A body was spooned against yours, an arm thrown lazily over you and something hard pressed against your thigh. You giggled into your pillow as you felt it; of course he would be hard after something like that.

"Sleep well, baby?" Jungkook asked as he held you close to him and nuzzled the back of your neck. You hummed and sighed at the sound of his sleepy voice and the feel of a hand moving up your torso. He gripped your breast gently like he always did after a night like last night. It was strange, but you didn't really mind it too much.

"I slept like a baby. What about you, Kookie?" you replied and turned in Jungkook's arms to hug him and bury your face in his chest. He hugged you tight and kissed your head. "I slept like a baby, too. Didn't help that I was cuddling my baby," he chuckled and you lifted your head to look at those beautiful brown eyes. "You are a baby. But I love you," you said with a small peck to his lips before rolling out of bed.

You simply threw on a pair of underwear and one of Jungkook's white shirts before turning to Jungkook. "What does my baby want for breakfast?" you joked. Jungkook groaned and cuddled your pillow to his chest as he thought. "Um, pancakes?" He looked up with hopeful eyes and a small bunny smile, half-hidden in the pillow.

"Sure, Kooke-baby. And I will make some bacon, too." Jungkook shot out of bed, nudity forgotten, and eagerly ran to the kitchen screaming something on the lines of, "Hell fuckin YEAH! BACON!" as he disappeared down the hall. You rolled your eyes and grabbed a pair of his boxers from the drawer and walked down the hall. "Put some clothes on, crazy!" you laughed, but immediately ran into his chest.

Jungkook smiled down at you and wrapped you up in a hug, still bare but warm and loving like always. "I really do love you," he crooned before he placed a kiss on the crown of your head. You smiled into his chest and gave him another squeeze before slapping him on the ass. His eyes widened in  surprise, but you just let go and handed him his sweatpants. "Clothes, Kookie. But I really love you, too. I'm going to make breakfast now."

something short and idek wtf this is try to make sense of it I might turn this into a series-type thing too so that the other stans don't eat me. Happy Days!

- Tae