Thier Back!

Zayden POV

I woke up. It was currently 7:43am. I was in Shimmer's hotel room. I knew I had to leave before Rosie woke up. The whole point in Shimmer coming was to reconnect with Rosie. Not find out that someone was after her.
Silently, I got up from the sofa and realised that I had a blanket on me. I didn't remember taking a blanket. Whatever. I walked into the bathroom and did my business before walking out.
I then saw Shimmer. She was awake now. She got up from her bed and yawned a little. She bumped into me and fell back, I caught her before she fell.
I watched her slowly flutter her eyes open to see me. She smiled a little awkwardly before apologising. The she went in the bathroom.
Meanwhile, I sat on Shimmer's bed. Just the edge. I waited for her to come out. I had to tell her who was after her and why.
As if I'm cue, she came out of the bathroom. She smiled as I patted the bed beside me and sat down.
"W-who's after me? I didn't get a chance to ask you yesterday but..." she trailed off. I looked in her eyes. I knew she was scared. I knew she wanted to protect Rosie. I knew that she wanted to come out of the situation alive.
"When will Rosie wake?" I questioned her quickly. I had to leave before she saw me. Otherwise Rosie would get upset that Shimmer was doing the same shit.
"12:oo pm, She wakes up late on a weekend." She replied. I nodded and sighed before I thought of what I was due to tell her.
"His name is Crevan Black. His brother Jo Black." I began. Shimmer gasped as she shivered at the name.
"J-jo Black?" She whispered.
"You knew him?" I questioned.
"He was my father...I mean he had kidnapped me away from my real father when I was young. I didn't remember my real biological father so it was easy for him to pretend to be my real father. He kidnapped me... he wanted to use me. He abused me and..." she stopped tears falling down her cheeks. I hugged her and she sobbed silently onto my chest. She didn't fight back. She didn't. I sighed before I spoke again.
"You and your older sister were kidnapped...Yes?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I saw a few more tears fall down her face.
"Crevan is the one who took you. Jo had asked him to. It was Crevan who raped Amelia. He had killed her after. He didn't touch you much though. Didn't force himself on you. Jo wanted you to grow up a little before he could have you. I don't know what was special about you and your sister." I spoke.
"We fought. He wanted us for his gang. He tried to rape us to scare us. But we refused. He got angry and...killed Amelia!" Shimmer spoke as new tears began coming.
"He's coming. He knows that your stronger than you were. He knows that your 16. That your too young for...sex. He wants to rape you and cause great pain for you. He wants you to remember what he did to Amelia- your sister. He wants you to join his gang. Their gang." I said.
"Why?" She cried. I saw her body shaking. In fear. I watched Shimmer and she looked as if she was...due to faint. Her face went pale.
"Shimmer?" I spoke but it came out more as a question. Suddenly, she fell towards me. I caught her in my lap. God.
        I lifted her up bridal style and lay her in her bed. Covering her up I stood up. I knew that she would waken.
        Silently, my men and I walked out of the hotel room. I had to get help. For Shimmer. I had to protect her. If Damien knew that I was alive he'd kill me if Shimmer got hurt. I knew how much he loved her.
          I had to do something! I had to get Shimmer and Rosie out of Paris. Back home. Where Damien could protect them.
         I quickly phoned Damien. I couldn't run from him forever. I had to face him. Tell him why I left him. Why I faked my death.

"Hello?" I heard my brothers voice. I choked.
"Hey, long time no talk!" I spoke once I recovered from my choking moment.
"Z-Zayden?"
"Yeah it's me." I said.
"Zayden? How? I thought...what?" I heard Damien panic.
"Please don't panic! Look Shimmer is in danger!" I said quickly.
"Shimmer!" I heard him shout from across the line. "Where is she? Zayden what happened? Did he attack? Zayden speak!"
"He attacked me. He knew that Shimmer had met me. She got shot but she is fine. Look I need you to keep Shimmer and Rosie home and safe. I need to deal with Crevan. He wants Shimmer to join his gang and he will rape her in the process of getting Shimmer to agree. I also know that you went to Devon to warn him about staying off of our gangs territory. Anyways, I'm sending Shimmer and Rosie back. They need to get out of Paris and be with you. Shimmer's life is in danger and we need to save her." I replied.
"I'm waiting and I'll be ready. We'll be ready." I heard Damien say across the line. I hung up.
              Right now I had to organise everything. Starting with getting Shimmer and Rosie out of Paris. Then I had to get ready to face Crevan and Devon Black. And no his name isn't Jo. He said it to cover his true identity.
            I ran my fingers through my hair stressed at the situation. Tomorrow morning both girls would leave Paris and go back to Damien. Then I'd go back and talk things over with Damien. Then together we would face those bastards.

A/N

Hey guys! I know that this chapter is probably shit but I knew I had to get something for you all to read. It probably a little confusing as well so I'll explain as best as I can.

Basically, in the chapter called 'Mission Impossible' you read that Damien went to warn Mr Black or Devon Black who had taken Shimmer when she was young and pretended to be her father. You also read that when Shimmer was 15 years old. Her and her sister Amelia Sutherland were kidnapped. Amelia was raped and killed because she didn't join  Black's gang. Devon wanted to wait until Shimmer was a little older so that he could personally rape her but cause her pain whilst doing so. He knew Shimmer wouldn't agree to join the gang so he threatened to rape them. Now, that Shimmer is older a little Crevan and Devon are coming back for Shimmer. They know that she is stronger. So now Shimmer and potentially Rosie's life is in danger!

Hope you liked the chapter. Vote. Comment. Like.