Joel Black

Shimmer's POV

My eyes fluttered open. I smiled. I was home now. I was safe. I was with Damien. I was happy.
"Damien!" I smiled as I looked around me. My smile faded quickly. I then realised that I wasn't actually at home. Sadness flooded me when I saw the dark room with one light. I was still tied to the chair.
"Damien!" I screamed. I felt a tear go down my cheek. Why could I smell him? I could smell Damien's amazing scent. But why? I then heard an evil laugh. My eyes widened as Joel emerged from the shadows haunting the room.
"Like my new scent?" He questioned me with a smirk on his beautiful face.
"Where is he?" I questioned him with pure hatred.
"Why don't I show you?" He spoke a sparkle in his green eyes. He pressed something on a remote and suddenly a bright light was in front of me. It was only then that I realised that there was a TV in the room. That meant another light source. I mentally smiled at the thought of being able to see better with some light.
My eyes took seconds to adjust to the bright light coming from the TV. Then Joel looked at me before he changed the channel or something and suddenly there was CCTV footage being shown on the screen.
My eyes widened in horror as I looked at the screen. There I saw Damien in bed making love to a woman. I screamed and tried to free myself from the ropes holds me from killing him. How dare he?
           Their moans and groans rung in my ear. Each time my heart breaking a little more. How could he? I sobbed and tried to feee myself.
"La mia bella ragazza!" I heard Damien moan. My beautiful girl!
My sobs came harder and faster. After all we had...he didn't care! He just threw it away out of the window.
          I fucking trusted him! Why? That was my question! Why? Why did he have to ruin our relationship by having sex with someone else?
          How could he not have thought about me? Not even once. Did he just use me for entertainment? For all I know now...when I was at hospital he could have fucked her then.
            I screamed as they kissed with such passion. Damien's hand slapped her butt cheek whilst she kissed his jaw.
       It was so painful! So so painful. It hurt me so much. It hurt me to see that he didn't give a flying fuck about me.
         My heart continued to shatter. I sobbed as I watched them with a blurred vision.
"Are you happy now that I've shown you your beloved?" Joel asked me. I answered him with a painful sob. It hurt me. He broke me.
          Suddenly, I heard the chick that Damien was with scream. My head snapped to the TV and I could see 'him' fingering her.
          Suddenly, she squirted all over Damien. He licked her and drank her. I yelled at Joel to let me go. He answered me with an evil smirk.

1 Hour later...

I attempted to wipe off my dry tears. I just couldn't get the footage out of my mind.
       My mind played them on repeat constantly. And it was now-one hour after watching the footage- that I stopped crying.
         My heart was broken. I was broken. He betrayed my trust. But, one thing I don't understand is why he allowed us to stay with him and ensured that we were safe.
        Why would he go to all that trouble of keeping us safe and in a home when he was due to throw it all in the bin?
          Suddenly, the door opened. My head snapped towards the new light source which poured in.
         There I saw a woman. She had black hair, pale skin, green eyes. She was slim and had a great posture. She must be that assholes sister.
         I was due to shout something at her however it was then that my subconscious kicked in.
Be friendly with her. You could use with friends here. She may also help you escape.

Shut up! She may have a blood relation to that prick.

I don't give a fuck! Smile and introduce yourself.

I hated my subconscious. She or it was annoying... but true.
"Hi!" I smiled weakly at the lady who now was walking towards me. "I'm Shimmer." I continued. She rolled her eyes at me.
"I don't give a flying fuck! I didn't ask you for your fucking name so shut up and let's make this as easy as possible." She snapped put a sharp pocket knife in her pocket.
        My eyes widened and I gulped. I couldn't have anymore injuries. How would I be able to fight in Nightfall to get money for Rosie and I?
       Shit! Rosie! She was still with that asshole. Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.
         Would he have harmed her? If he did then I'll kill him! I spare no mercy.
"Fucking listen you daft cow!" I heard someone yell. I blinked my eyes and realised that I was now untied.
          If the circumstances weren't bad then I would have done a freedom dance, but right now there was no time to do that.
        She grabbed my aching wrist and dragged me out of the room. I can't believe she was letting me go. I hoped that I would get out before Joel would come.
       I was then dragged into a bathroom. My brows furrowed in confusion. The bathroom?
"Why are we here? I thought we were escaping!" I asked the lady.
"Well you fucking thought wrong!" She snapped. She was really starting to get on my nerves.
"Can't you just let me go please?" I asked nicely, hoping that it would help.
"In your motherfucking dreams!" She sneered.
        She then pushed me towards the shower. I looked at the shower and then at the lady.
       She walked out and then Joel walked in. Oh shit! I thought. He looked at me as if he was a predator and I was his prey.
"Strip." He said simply. My heart began to beat fast. Did he just say strip? L-like in front of him? No fucking way!
"No." I replied tugging my shirt closer to me.
"Strip." He spoke once again.
"No!" I shouted. There was no way in hell that I was going to strip for this asshole.
"Strip!" He yelled and hit the door. I jumped at the loud noise. I looked at him and something said to me not to say no to him.
          I stood there. I didn't move. I won't strip for him. Never. Never ever. I shook my head and moved back from him.
       He then laughed a little. It was evil. Then he stepped forward and grabbed my shirt. He teared the material. I scream as he smirked.
       There in his hand lay a big chunk of  my shirt. I covered myself using my hands.
         He then pulled the top of my leggings. This resulted in me falling forward into his disgusting arms. My two hands fell onto his hard chest.
          I looked up at him. His eyes said nothing. They were emotionless. I tried to pull myself back but he tugged me right back.
"You will strip and then you will take a shower." He whispered into my ear. I shivered and he pushed me back a little into the bathroom and left.
        I locked the door so that nobody could come in.
"Hurry up bitch!" I could hear the lady from outside who couldn't seem to say one sentence without swearing.
         I decided that I would just hurry up. I don't want to be tied up with a ripped shirt and leggings. Wait...was I honestly not going to think about escaping.
         It was then that I saw a small window above the toilet. My naked body stood on the toilet as I checked to see how far up I was. It must have been at least 4 floors up.
          I shivered and shook my head. I was never going to get out of here at this rate. God why couldn't someone help me for once.
       I didn't take me long to shower. The water was freezing cold and so I didn't waste time. Within 10 minutes I had showered.
       I got out and saw that someone had left a towel for me. Why are these people being nice to me? I thought they were due to kill me so why bother?
          I quickly got dressed. Then the lady grabbed my arm and we walked around the maze, also known as the house/ prison thing.
          Then we stopped at a door. She opened the door and I looked in horror as I took in everything that was in the room.

A/N

So there is the new chapter! Hope you like it. Also, what do you think is in the room?

Vote.

Comment.

Like.