Chapter 8

Ok, so I feel as if you guys need some more information on Kieran. That is why I will be doing adding in Kieran's POV to this chapter. Hopefully by adding. Kieran's POV you will be able to understand his character better!
----------------------------------------------

Kieran's POV

I saw a motorbike parked near the front of the parking lot. I whistled as I neared it. Who did it belong to? I never noticed anyone in this school to have a motorbike!
All of my friends surrounded me. Then my best friend Damon shouted out to the group.
"I dare Kieran to sit on the motorbike until the owner comes!"
I looked at him shocked! He just dared me to sit on some unknown persons motorbike. How stupid was that?
Everyone looked at me in order to see if I would accept the dare or back down! Obviously me being me I accepted the offer.
I swung my leg over the motorbike as I sat down on the unusually comfortable seat. All of my friends cheered! We all chatted away about stuff! I laughed as Damon told me about his encounter with Stephanie in his English class.
"She was all over me! Fucking bitch!" He shouted. I couldn't help but laugh. He was saying it with such anger and fury.
We continued to mess about until we were interrupted by a female voice.
"Excuse me?" The voice said rather angrily.
"Hey, princess!" I smiled at her as my friends moved back slightly so that I could see who it was.
"Don't call me that!" She snapped obviously still angry.
"Why, princess?" I asked her just to annoy her a little.
"Kieran or Damon get off of my motorbike right now!" She said steadily as if she was trying not to do something. She knew my name! How did she know Damon and I? Had we met before?
"How do you know that my name is Kieran?" I asked her quizzically as I reluctantly got off of her motorbike.
However I decided to sit back down on her copy motorbike untill she gave me an answer.
"I'm not stupid unlike some people." She snapped exaggerating the 'some'.
"Princess I ain't stupid!" I smirked at her as I looked her straight in the eye. I don't know what she was doing but I couldn't break the enchanting stare. I literally couldn't look away! After staring at her I forced myself to break the stare. She blinked a couple of times. She then held her hand out f behind her. I raised my eyebrow quizzically.
"Kieran! Get that pretty little ass off of my motorbike! If you don't you will regret it and wish you never even touched it!" She snapped to me.
I held up my hands mockingly as I got up from her motorbike.
"Have a safe ride, princess!" I smiled as I bowed to her. She rolled her eyes at me and sat a little girl on the motorbike who I presumed to be her sister seeing as they both had similar facial features.
The mystery girl smirked before she revved her engine which resulted in clouds of smoke forming in front of me! I coughed as the clouds of smoke flew my way! With that my mystery girl was speeding along the road of the school!

Later...
"Are you fighting today?" Damon asked me as he packed his fighting bag.
" Definitely bro!" I smirked as I play punched his arm.
" Can we check out Nightfall? I heard that there is going to be some tough fights tonight!" Damon look at me for answers.
" Sure!" I smiled as I threw my hand wraps into my sports bag.
We walked to my car which I loved by the way! It was my treasure!

We quickly sat in and I sped off along the silent roads! Well, they weren't silent for long as the roaring of my car filled the silence.
When we got to the fighting bar we were not surprised to see drunk men hiding cups of... beer? Wine? Alcohol?
I hated the smell around here! It smelt exactly like puke! I tried to ignore the stink as we walked over to the bar.
"Hey Stef!" I said to the man on the other side of the counter who didn't look very happy when I said Stef! Well, why wouldn't he? He hated it when I called him Stef yet I always called him Stef! Well most of the time anyways.
"Don't..." He started to say.
" Ok...ok sorry!" I laughed hiding my hands up in mock surrender. He rolled his eyes.
" What do you want?" Stefan asked me and Damon.
" Can you keep our bags behind the counter please?" I asked Stefan.
" Sure!" He smiled as he took our bags from us. We thanked him then walked away to sign our self's up for some fights.

Swimmer's POV

When we got home it was already starting to get dark! Rosie looked exhausted and I could understand.
" Goodnight Rosie!" I said to her as I kissed her goodnight. She smiled and closed her eyes as I turned off her room light.
Right, so now I had gotten us both into schools! Now I just needed to find a fighting bar where I could go to! I seriously need a place to unleash my anger on some dumb dude that decided to challenge me!
I silently got my fighting bag and my shoes and walked outside. I made sure that the door was locked before I started my never ending quest to find a decent fighting bar. Or any fighting bar for that matter!
I revved the engine as I sped off into the night. I hoped that I could find a bar to fight in.
I was passing by this dark alley way when suddenly I heard loud but muffled cheering! I decided to check it out! Who knew? It could be a fighting bar for all I know!
I excitedly followed the sound of the cheering. To my great surprise I saw two men fighting in a boxing ring! Oh my God! I had finally found a fighting bar! I was filled with joy as I decided to park in a deserted alley way along the back of the building. I cautiously made my way into the bar. I immediately walked towards the bar with my fighting bag hung over my shoulder. I made sure that my hood was up so that nobody could see my true identity.
"The winner of the match... Lightning!" Shouted the announcer through the microphone that he was holding.
I look at the man who was cheering in victory. I hated men that always thought that they were all it. In fact, I hated ANYONE who were a bit too full of themselves!
" Can I help you?" I heard a voice ask me.
" Bottle of water." Was my brief reply
"Coming right up!" The man smiled.
I watched as he picked up a bottle of water from the shelf and placed it on the counter in front of me.
"Thanks!" I thanked him as I opened the bottle of water and drank some of the coming liquid.
" What are you doing here?" Asked the guy behind the counter
"Fighting..." I replied.
" But your a woman! You do know that this is actually fighting!" He whispered yelled to me. How did he know that I wasn't a guy?
I then realised that my hood had fallen bag slightly and my facial features were now more visible.
" I know how to fight!" I whispered to him. The man looked at me in amusement.
I cleared my throat before I quickly opened my bag and took out my hand wraps. I began wrapping then around my hand when I felt him staring at me.
" Wait, your serious? Your actually fighting against men? You do know that there are no woman here!" He said to me quietly.
" I'm definitely serious! I bet you that I can beat the reining champion here!" I looked at him as he stared at me as if I was an idiot.
" Are you crazy? Lightning is strong and he will hurt you badly!" The guy said.
" I know I can beat him!" I smirked.
" We'll you need to sign up first." The bartender said to me.
" Pass me the sign up sheet then!" I smirked as he looked shocked. He passed me a clipboard which had names on it. I wrote my fighting name on the paper and passed it back to the man.
" Looks like you should be called in soon!" He said to me as he looked at the paper on the clipboard.
" Now for our next match we have... Lightning and... a new fighter... Shadow!" The announcer shouted as if on cue.
" See ya later!" I winked at the bar man as I ensured that my hood was covering my face completely.
I took long strides towards the boxing ring which was situated in the middle of the building. I pulled my hood up once again because I didn't want ANYONE knowing who I actually was! I stood in the ring as the same man that was cheering smirked at me before he jumped onto the boxing ring.
"You know the rules! Let the fight begin!" The announcer said.
I searched for my opponents' weaknesses. He seemed to have an injury on his leg. Suddenly, he threw a left jab that was clearly aimed for my face. I easily dodged it and took my chance to throw a left jab to his shoulder. He groaned in pain and it was then that I realised that he had an injury on his shoulder. It wasn't visible from afar which was probably why I couldn't see it. He kicked the back of his knee as he stumbled to the ground. He obviously hadn't had a challenge yet, hence he wasn't used to losing. I towered over hin and threw combos left and right. He groaned as he tried to block my attack. However he was too weak to do so. I punched him fiercely on the nose when I heard the familiar crack! I smirked and stood up but I stayed in defence in case he attacked me. Not to my surprise he remained on the ground holding his nose.
"The winner of the match... Shadow" Shouted the announcer through his microphone. I looked back at "Lightning" and saw him being helped up with two other men who looked about 17 years old. I quickly collected all of my money before I hurried back to the bar in order to collect my bag.
"Hey!" Said the same man whom I was talking to before I had left for my fight match with Lightning.
"Hi." I smiled slightly.
"Do you have my bag?" I asked him.
He looked at me before he bent down, probably to pick my bag up.
"Here." He smiled as he sat my bag on the counter in front of me. I thanked him and hung the strap of my bag over my shoulder.
"The names' Stefan!" He shouted to me as I began to disappear into the shadows.
"I didn't ask for your name!" I called back. I smirked at his shocked expression and hurried to my moterbike before I sped off home. I couldn't wait to take a shower and go to sleep in the comfy bed!