Halloween Party

Rosie's POV

I'm terrified. The guy who kidnapped me days...was it weeks ago?
I don't even know anymore. Well, he told me that we were going to a Halloween party.
I didn't feel excited. I mean I love Halloween but something told me that tonight was not going to be pleasant.
"Come with me." I heard a female voice. I jumped in fright at her voice. I looked around me and saw a woman at the door of the room.
The man who kidnapped me cut the ropes from my aching body. I hissed in pain as my body screamed in pain.
Slowly, I walked towards the woman. I've learnt now that if I didn't follow instructions then I'd get hurt. And I can't handle being hurt anymore. I'm too sore.

5 minutes later...

We were now in a room. It was a bedroom and I felt so relieved to be able to look outside. I looked out the window and could only make out trees. It was dark outside so I couldn't see much.
"Here" the woman said. She gave me some clothes and walked out of the room. I presumed that I was supposed to change into the clothes. So I slowly
took my own clothes off.
Then I pulled the dress on. The socks went on as well as the shoes and the cape which I was given.

 The socks went on as well as the shoes and the cape which I was given

I looked into the mirror to see a hurt soul looking back at me. I shook my head when I heard the door open again.
The lady sat me down and began doing my makeup. I tried to move away.
"Shimmer says I'm too young for makeup." I protest. She slaps my face. I whimper a little and sob.
She pulls me back onto the chair and wipes my tears with a tissue.
"Don't cry, it'll ruin the makeup." She spoke harshly.
I stopped crying even though I wanted to continue. I sniffled and calmed myself down.
She dried my eyes and put lipstick on my lips. Eye shadow, mascara and liquid eyeliner went on my eyes. She put blush on my cheeks and then helped me get the earrings on.
I stood in the mirror and looked at myself. I didn't like the fact that I had makeup on but I didn't have a choice.

1 hour later...

The blindfold was taken off of my eyes and I was blinded by the lights flashing. The guy who kidnapped me was wearing a tuxedo. It was a red one with a floral design. I guess it was supposed to match my outfit.

 I guess it was supposed to match my outfit