Meeting Damien

Shimmer's POV

I was beyond nervous right now. I had never been so nervous to meet Damien. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.
"I can do this! I have to meet Damien and see if it really is true." I spoke to myself.
       I let out a shaky breath and finished straightening my hair out. I smiled as I saw that for once my hair was actually amazing. My brown hair was so silky and soft.
          I applied some makeup on and looked in the mirror again. I looked...good.
       I walked out of the bathroom and screamed when I saw Kieran on the bed. In only his BOXERS!
          He got a fright and stood up straight within seconds. He looked around for an intruder and then looked at me in a panic.
"What happened?" He asked me.
"What the flip are you doing in here?" I questioned him.
"Erm...bathroom." He replied sheepishly.
"And what about the bathroom in the hall?" I asked him with my hands on my hip.
"Calm down, I'm here now so I'm gonna use yours sucker brain!" He smiled and stuck his tongue out at me. I shook my head at this idiot and opened my wardrobe.
I looked at each item of clothing which was hung up and began my search.
"No,no,nope,definitely not, hell naw...YESSSSSSS!" I squealed when I found the perfect outfit.

         It was a white adidas cropped t-shirt thing, with cute black shorts and black boots - which I loved

It was a white adidas cropped t-shirt thing, with cute black shorts and black boots - which I loved. I mean it wasn't much but ok. I quickly slipped it on before Kieran got out of the bathroom.
I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my shorts before putting on my shoes. Ok, they were boots. I wasn't wanting to wear heels or flats so I decided to go for boots.
"Damn!" I heard Kieran say.
I turned around to see him staring at me. I rolled my eyes.
"What?" I asked him.
"You look gorgeous." He said.
"It's not much!" I replied confused at what he found so good looking about me.
"I don't think so." He smiled.
I returned the smile and left the room. Minutes later Kieran decided to finally show up. I smiled as I looked at what he was wearing.
         A white t-shirt which showed his abs as well as his muscles and skinny jeans. Simple but effective.
        We walked out of the house and got into his blue Lamborghini. I absolutely loved the colour of it.

             He revved the engine and neatly got out of his garage

             He revved the engine and neatly got out of his garage. He speeded all the way until we reached Damien's house. Oh and he drove through many red lights.
        I suddenly felt my full stomach clench and knot and twist and turn. I looked up and there I saw Damien's house. His garage was opened a little and I could see his black Lamborghini. 
              I remembered all the good memories we had and smiled. We had so many good memories together! So many.
        I sighed and frowned a little. I can't believe he had sex with someone else. I can't believe it.
            I felt shaky as Kieran helped me get out. I felt so so scared to see Damien. I just really hoped that everything was fake. That he did love me. That everything is fine.
         I held a breath as we stood in front of the familiar door.
"Are you sure?" Kieran asked me, worry clear in his eyes. I was hesitant before I nodded.
        He looked at me one more time and was due to knock but we heard...moans? I covered my mouth and felt tears due to fall.
"Is he...?" I asked Kieran but trailed off. I was unsure of what to say.
"Probably." He muttered in response clearly looking annoyed.
            I took a deep breath and knocked on the door loud and hard. This guy was having it from me. I realised in that moment that whatever sadness I had had turned into anger.
          I was dead angry. And I was scared that I may end up beating him up so badly that he wouldn't live to explain.
         We waited one minute. In that minute we heard panic. I could clearly hear Damien and whoever else it was in the house trying to get dressed quickly from their activity.
        Then the door opened and I saw Damien. He immediately looked at me and looked...angry! He looked and Kieran and his full body stiffened visibly.
"What do you want?" Said the close stranger at the door.
"We need to talk." I spoke firmly.
"Well today is not a good time to..." he began.
"I don't give a flying fuck. Did you not hear what she said? SHE SAID WE NEED TO TALK!" Kieran shouted.
"Calm down. Look I'm not available the now." Damien replied.
"I don't care." I spoke and we pushed past Damien and entered the house.
          I could feel anger radiating off of Damien. But I didn't care. He broke my heart and I needed an explanation.
"Shimmer look please leave." He whispered. I could tell he didn't want the Bitch in here to hear us.
"Who is it baby?" I heard a female voice. The same one from the CCTV footage. My heart sped up.
"No one." Damien called back.
"What the fuck do you mean no one? Am I a no one now? Damien what the actual fuck?!" I shouted. I could feel my body trembling in anger.
        After all we had. He says I'm a no one. Nice one Damien. Nice one.
"Shimmer no..."
"Don't no me! Were you only using me for sex? Was I your bloody entertainment? What the hell is wrong with you? I went in a fucking coma because of Devon and you didn't bother phoning me one time. Not once. I didn't even get so much as a message. Was all we had just...temporary? Until you found another SLUT to bang? I thought what we had was special. I thought what we had was LOVE. But no god dammit." I laughed tears falling down my face." No! Apparently you just thought that it was just a thing which you could throw down the drain and forget. How could you not think about ME? Did you honestly not once think about me? Not once? If you were going to leave me you may as well have said ' Aw yeah by the way I wanna pretend as though I care but then in the end rip your fucking heart out and stab you'!" I screamed as my emotions poured out of me. But I felt like he did just that. It really did feel like Damien ripped my heart out and stabbed it. In fact he may as well kill me right now.
"Look shut up and leave from here. I don't need your shit here. I'm busy with my own life and I seriously think you should get on with your own." Damien spoke attempting to contain his anger.
            Before anyone could speak the bitch walked into the room. She had gorgeous blonde hair and a good body. But she was wearing a tight black...thing. She zipped it up just enough so her boobs were squeezed together and you could nearly see her nipples. And from the back she pulled the material up so then it looked like a thong she was wearing.
           So that's the SLUT Damien was banging.

"What's with all the shouting baby?" She asked and kissed Damien's jaw

"This bitch is asking such stupid questions." Damien replied pulling the bimbo closer to him. She hugged him and I felt tears about to fall.
" DAMIEN!" I screamed and punched his face. He fell back from the impact and I punched him over and over again. I cried as I let my anger out.
"I thought you fucking cared! B-but you don't! Do you? Do you have any idea how broken I am? Why the fuck would you play around with my feelings? What happened to ' I promised my sister to protect a victim of bullying' ?" I shouted and cried harder. His black shirt became wet with my tears.
                         My energy levels decrease and I hit him with my fists. I beat his chest again and again whilst sobbing.
         Then I felt someone pulling my hair. I was lifted off of Damien and thrown back. I saw the bimbo in my face.
"Don't touch him! What a bitch?" She screamed and was due to slap me when someone grabbed her.
"Don't you fucking dare!" Kieran gritted our. I took the chance and pushed this bimbo out of my way. I looked at Damien on the floor. He looked like he was due to pass out.
          But I didn't care. Not anymore! After everything he's done to me. Like seriously.  Why the hell should I bother with him now?
           I punched the bitch before we left Damien's house. Both Kieran and I were fuming. Absolutely fuming.
"Let's get the fuck out of here." Kieran said.
          I nodded and he revved the engine. So before very long we were on the motorway. For some reason there wasn't that many cars.
"I'm really sorry." Kieran spoke, sincerely. He rubbed my thigh in a comforting way.
"Don't worry about it. I'm over him." I replied sighed and looking forward.
"Kieran!" I screamed.
            I watched as he tried to quickly turn the wheel to turn around. However due to Kieran driving too fast it didn't help.
           We hit the Volvo in front of us and Kieran's Lamborghini flipped over the car in front of don't of us and landed on the road upside down.
            My head had hit the front and now it was bleeding. I looked at Kieran and he looked as though he was a due to die.
        I felt the car go up in flames. Or was it the car behind us? I groaned and reached up to hold my aching head but failed.
         So here we were. In Kieran's upside down Lamborghini. In flames. And we are probably going to die. My mom would be so disappointed right now.
"I'm sorry!" I apologised before I passed out.
             The last thing I heart was a loud beep and bright lights. Did I die?