Home

Jason opened his car door for me and I smile thankfully. I then sat in and he shit the door before walking round the car and sitting in the drivers seat.
"Where to?" Jason asked me looking at me for answers.
"Erm... I'll tell you the way." I spoke not wanting Jason to know where I was currently living.
      Jason smiled and then turned the engine on before driving out of the schools car park and speeding on the road.
      I wondered. Should I go home? I mean, I had to see our flat in order to check if it was fine.
     To be honest I hadn't remembered about the flat. I relied on Damien to pick me up from school and get Rosie as well when he was busy. I expected him to let me stay in his home whilst me and Rosie had a small flat which we could live in. I sighed and told Jason to turn right. I may as well go and check that the flat is ok. I didn't want anything happening to it. Would anything even happen to it?

At The Flat...

"Nice apartment!" Jas m commented as he parked the car.
"Thanks." I said.
"Should I help you in?" Jason asked me, hiring at my head which was in a bandage thanks to that fucking asshole.
"I'll be fine." I smiled.
"Sure?" Jason asked doubtfully.
"Yeah."I spoke and got out of the car.
"Ok then. Bye, hope to see you tomorrow at school." Jason waved as I got out of his warm and comfortable car.
"See ya!" I winked and began walking towards the door.

     I unlocked the door and stepped into the apartment. I locked the door behind me and slipped the keys in my pocket.
      The apartment looked alright. Slightly messy and needing cleaned but fine. I looked into my bedroom. I was happy to see that everything was in place and good.
     I then checked Rosie's room. Her favourite teddy was tucked under her duvet. I wish that was me. A teddy. So that I could just relax with no tension about paying the rent and shit.
     Actually I don't want to be a teddy. If I thought about it I'd realise that I would just sit on some little kids bed or floor or whatever and be there all day. I wouldn't be free to do things that I needed to.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I jumped when I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. I quickly took it out and realised that Damien was calling me. I slide on the green button and put the phone to my ear.
"Babe?" I heard Damien's voice.
"Hey." I spoke, however my voice was very quiet.
"Where are you?" He asked me.
"I'm...I'm in the apartment. I just came to check that everything was fine." I explained to Damien.
"Oh... ok. Do you still want me to get Rosie then?"Damien asked.
"No it's fine I'll get her." I spoke.
"Ok. But come back here once you get Rosie." Damien said.
"Ok. Bye babe!" I smiled.
"Bye sexy!" He spoke and I could imagine his sexy smirk on his face right now. I then noticed that I was blushing. Shit.

Later...

I turned off the shower and opened the curtains. I immediately regretted it as the cold air nipped at my skin causing goosebumps to mark my once smooth skin.
I then grabbed two fields wrapping one on my body and one around my hair.
I opened my drawer and looked for underwear to wear. I was so thankful that I had matching black ones.
I slipped them on and then got dressed. I pulled on my black vest top, leather jacket, skinny jeans and combat boots. I then stained my lips with red lipstick before approving myself of my look.
I opened the cupboard and grabbed my helmet. I locked the door and took the steps by two.
      I then opened the garage and sat on my motorbike. I revved the engine and sped off towards Rosie's school in order to pick her up.
      Suddenly, the red light flashed on. I halted to a stop. Then a sports car stopped beside me. I looked to see who was in it.
       I saw Kieran,Damon and two other guys in it. I must admit that Kieran looked hot in a black t-shirt, you could see his tattoos on his strong muscled arms.
     He then looked this way. My way. He smirked when he looked at me.
"Hey dude!" He spoke. I pulled off my helmet. Kieran's face was hilarious. He looked so shocked.
"You should know better than that Kieran." I smirked.
"How do you know my name?" He asked me.
"Later Kieran!" I shouted to him as I put my helmet back on and revved the engine. The green light then lit up and I sped off.
"Later hottie!" He smirked. I smirked and rolled my eyes. He'd flirt with anyone and not even know who it was. How did he not know that I was Shimmer?
     Oh, wait! Maybe it's because I'm wear my badass outfit and lipstick. Whereas in school I'm nerd girl and don't talk - but if I do I stutter.

School...

I stopped in front of Rosie's school. I watched children running to their parents and hugging them. It reminded me of my mom.

FLASHBACK

Finally the bell rung. I quickly packed my bag and stood up behind my desk.
"Have a good day!" Smiled my primary three teacher, Miss Hill.
    I rushed outside and sure enough I saw my mom waiting for me. I ran up to her and hugged her hard.
"How's my princess?" She smiled as she embraced me.
"Amazing!" I grinned.
"I love you mom!" I smiled.
"I love your too sweetie pie!" She smiled as she held my hand.

END OF FLASHBACK

I only realised that I had a tear running down my cheek when it fell on my hand. I quickly wiped my face and mentally thanked myself for buying the waterproof mascara.
"Shimmer!" I heard Rosie's sweet voice.
"Rosie!" I smiled as I lifted her up for a hug.
"How was school?" I asked her.
"Amazing!" She grinned.
"What?" I asked knowing that something happened.
"I made a new friend!" She smiled.
"Great!" I kissed Rosie's cheek and sat her on the motorbike.
"Let's go!" I spoke as I put my helmet on.