Confession

Finally, I saw Damien walk back into the room. I immediately became happy. He sat on the bed beside me.
"Will you tell me now?" Damien asked me.
"Tell you what?" I asked with confusion.
"About... you know earlier." He said.
"Oh... that." I sighed.
Damien then lay down and pulled me down with him. I snuggled into him and inhaled his aftershave. Immediately my body calmed down.
"When I was 15." I said. "Me and my 18 year old sister were kidnapped." I continued. "The man who took us had something to do with my dad however I never found out" I sighed. "One night... my sister got raped by him! I was tied and left to watch him! I was her death." I started to tear up.
"Sshhhh. It's ok." Damien whispered as he kissed my forehead.
"He... once he raped her he... he... he killed her! He killed my sister!" I sobbed. I couldn't help it! I heard her screaming. It was an agonising scream.
"It wasn't your fault!" Damien said slowly.
"It was!" I sobbed. "Everything was my fault!" I cried.
"Shimmer. Your ok!" He tried to comfort me.
I buried my face in his chest as I cried. There it was again! I heard her screams! It was the same scream my sister screamed before he stabbed her! Before she left me!
Slowly, but gradually I managed to stop crying. I hugged Damien as I thought about things.
"Are you ok?" I heard Damien say.
"Yes." I said truthfully.
"Good!" He said.
Damien then crashed his lips with mine. His tongue invaded my mouth whilst my hands were in his soft hair. We parted for air.
Damien then kissed my neck. I moaned loudly as he kissed me on my soft spot.
"Damien." I moaned.
His hot breath was on my neck and butterflies were growing inside of me very quickly!
His fingers then traced my skin where my lacing from my top was. I moaned as he touched my breast.
"Damien." I moaned. My heart was thumping so loud. It was a surprise that Damien couldn't hear it.
"Do you love me?" Damien asked.
"No." I quickly said.
"Are you sure?" He asked me doubtfully.
"Yes! I don't love you!" I said.
"Really!" He asked.
"Yes. I don't have feelings for you!" I replied.
"Why? Why is your heart beating fast? Why do you moan? Why is your inner goddess screaming for more?" He asked me with anger.
"Why do you lie? Why do you attempt to hide your feelings for me?" He added.
"Damien! Stop!" I shouted.
"Just stop!" I whispered. My heart leaped when I saw pain in Damien's eyes. My heart sunk.
"Admit your true feelings!" Damien said.
"I-I don't have any!" I whispered.
"Lies!" He said in shock.
"I don't!" I said sadly. Dammit! Why did I say that? Yesterday I told him that I loved him and now I'm telling him lies. I'm telling him that I don't like him at all! My inner goddess roared at me to tell him that I loved him. To tell him that I had fallen for him within months. To tell him... that I didn't want him to leave me!
"Shimmer! How could you say that?" He asked me.
"Because it's the truth!" I said sadly.
    Anger married Damien's features. Pain in his eyes. Damien looked broken!
     Suddenly, Damien's lips were on mine. He kissed me with anger. I tried to stop myself from kissing back. I held onto myself.
"Kiss me back!" Damien whispered breathlessly. I shook my head.
"Shimmer! Please!" He whimpered. I sighed before I done the worst thing in my life! I pushed Damien away!
"Shimmer!" He said in astonishment.
"I already told you! I have no feelings for you!" I said before I walked out. Or I attempted to.
     Damien pushed me against the door and put either hands on each side of my face.
     I gulped as he looked at me in hurt and disbelief. Why was I rejecting him? What was wrong with me?
"Say what you said yesterday!" Damien said.
"No." I whispered.
"Shimmer please! Just say it!" He begged me. I felt broken and hurt but I couldn't love him. I just couldn't!
     I had Rosie to look after! I had... not my mom to look after. I had school to attend! I couldn't let my emotions get in the way of this!
"Damien... I-I'm sorry!" I apologised as I kicked him on his balls. He screamed in pain and held his balls.
      I quickly pulled the door open and ran into my room. I locked the door and stood behind the door. I was devastated!
      Damien was sure to hate me now! Why was I so dumb? Why couldn't I just admit that I loved him? Why couldn't I just say three words?
    I felt tears burning inside of me. I was so stupid! Now Damien will get rid of me! He will never want to see me again.
    I sighed. Suddenly I felt a banging sensation coming from the other side of the door.
"Shimmer! Please open up the door." He said.
"Go away!" I muttered.
"I won't leave until you let me in!" Damien warned me.
"Please! Go away Damien!" I begged.
"Not until the door opens." He replied. I sighed. Was he really going to stay here? Even if I didn't open the door?
"Open the door!" Damien shouted.
"Never!" I shouted back.
"I'm waiting." He muttered.
"No, your not! You will leave and get to bed!" I ordered him. I heard him sigh.
"I'll be waiting!" He shouted. I then felt shuffling outside before it all stopped.
     Was he recalling outside? Was he really going to wait there all night?
     I slowly retreated and went back to my bed. I covered myself in and soon I was asleep.

The next day...

I woke up to the sun blazing into the room. I sat up and yawned as I grabbed my phone. There was a message.

I'm still waiting! - Damien

I sighed as I brushed my teeth. I got dressed and walked out of my room.
      I was surprised to see Damien sitting against the wall beside my room sleeping. Had he been here all night? I gasped as I felt how cold he was. He was as cold as ice.
"Damien?" I asked in shock.  He moved slightly and then his eyes fluttered open.
"Shimmer!" He shouted in fright.
"It's fine." I said. I hesitated before I asked.
"Have you been here all night?"
"Yes! I said that I wouldn't leave u till you opened the door." He smiled weakly.
     I helped Damien stand up and took him to his room. I lay him down and covered him up with the duvet. I added another pillow behind his head so that he wasn't laying flat.
"Why are you doing this?" He asked me.
"Doing what?" I asked in confusion.
"Caring for me! I thought you said you had no feelings for me!" He said.
"I don't need to have feelings for you just to care for you. Do I?" I asked. He thought then shook his head.