How?

Shimmer's POV

The water ran down the fountain. It soaked me. My naked body rested in the water. I turned around to see Damien. I smiled. He looked too good to be true. I mean.
         Tan. Brown hair. Abs. Oh he looked edible. I slowly walked over to him still in the fountain.

       I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw another girl stand up from beneath the water

       I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw another girl stand up from beneath the water. She hugged Damien and Damien hugged her. They were both naked as well so her boobs were squished against him.
        I felt tears running down my face as I watched them kiss in front of me. The girl stared at me the whole time. Smiling evilly.

    I woke up panting. What was that dream? Was it true? My last dream the snake one was true. I mean the meanings of it.
        It was like a dream warning me. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Just a single tear.
       What if it was true? Damien didn't actually like me! Oh god.
      My train of thoughts stopped suddenly when someone opened my door. I saw Rosie. Rosie? Rosie!
         She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her.
"Oh baby I'm so sorry for leaving you alone." I spoke.
"It's ok I guess. I mean Kieran was so funny." She said, smiling.
      Wait...why was Rosie here? Shouldn't she be at Damien's?
"Who brought you here?" I asked her sitting her on the bed.
"Kieran. He came to Dami's angry and then he came upstairs and took me and left. But he said that you said it was ok.
"Ok. Get some sleep you look as though you haven't slept in ages." I kissed Rosie's nose and lay her down in the bed which I was in.
         I shut the door and easily found my way downstairs. Since we were here for Christmas I already knew the full of the downstairs layout.
"Kieran!" I called out. "Kier..." I called out again before someone came behind me and covered my mouth with their hand and putting their arm around my stomach.
         I whacked my head back meaning that I hit my head off of the guys face behind me.
      I heard a groan and smiled before turning around to see who the bastard was.
       I gasped as I saw Kieran. His nose was bleeding badly and oh my god.
"I'm sorry." I cried as I looked at him.
"It's ok. Come with me." He spoke and I followed him into an office looking room.
     He sat on a chair and grabbed a tissue wiping the blood off of his face kind of making even more of a mess.
      I shook my head and grabbed another tissue trying to wipe the blood off.
     I couldn't stand comfortably whilst doing it for some reason. Kieran grabbed my hip and sat me down on his legs.
      A moan escaped my lips when his bulge touched my sex. I covered my mouth turning red.
      I shook my head and went back to work. It was so much easier cleaning his nose bleed like this.
"I'm really sorry." I said once I had finished.
"It's ok. Look you panicked. It's fine. In fact it's my fault! I was the one who creeped up on you." He smiled.
"Yeah but..." I trailed off knowing that he would know what I was due to say.
"Anyways, how are you feeling?" Kieran asked me. I was currently sitting on the seat across from him and somehow I felt like a worker and that Kieran was my boss.
"I-I'm Ok I guess. I'm still a little tired seeing as I fought off some guys when we were escaping from Joel and...yeah." I replied. Talking far too quickly.
"So it was Joel the bastard." Kieran muttered.
"Yeah." I sighed and folded my arms.
              Suddenly, I lost concentration and my mind wandered off somewhere else. Where was Damien? Why did he not come to see if I was ok? What's happening?
"Where the hell is Damien?" I heard someone suddenly say. I was broken away from my trance and looked around the room to see who asked the exact question which I wanted to know.
"Why do you want to know?" Kieran spoke coldly looking...not at me, but more like through my soul.
"Know what?" I spoke.
"Why do you want to know about the motherfucker?" He replied angrily.
         It was then that I realised that I had asked about Damien and not someone else.
"He hasn't came to see me. I feel like he  doesn't care about me anymore." I said truthfully.
"He doesn't care." Kieran said simply. I was shocked a little. Damien doesn't care about me? How? Why? What did I do?
"How?" I muttered unable to believe what Kieran was saying.
          He didn't reply. Kieran walked out of his office looking room and left me there alone.
         I reached for the phone sitting on Kieran's desk and dialled Damien's number.
         My stomach did a full gymnastics performance whilst I waited impatiently for Damien to answer the phone.
        No answer. I rang him again. This time he picked up.
"Hello?" I spoke unsure of what to say now.
"Who is this?" I heard a woman's voice. My heart began beating quickly.
"Sorry I guess I called the wrong number. I was looking to talk to Damien." I replied confused.
"Damien Petros?" She asked me.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Who is it Babe?" I heard Damien's voice in the background. Babe?
"Some chick wanting to talk to you." I heard.
"Hello." I heard Damien say.
"Damien!" I whispered. "How are you?" I asked. There was no answer.
"Hello?" I spoke my voice cracking. I wiped my face with the back of my hand.
"I-I got to go." Damien mumbled and he hung up.
      I threw the phone to the other side of the room. Tears ran down my face. How could he betray me? Who was the woman? Why did he call her babe?

A/N

Sorry for the late update. I was in Paris and didn't have WiFi. The chapter was completed however it wasn't posted.
       Sorry for everyone who had to wait so long for the new chapter. Thanks for the support though.
          Hope you like the new chapter. Remember: Vote. Comment. Like.