Christmas Fun

Shimmer's POV

A week had passed. I was now healthy. Damien had woken up. He too was healthy. I was so happy. This would mean that we could spend Christmas together.
           We were going to go see him today. The doctors had informed me that Damien would be allowed to come home today.
        I asked Kieran to take me to Damien's house. So he did. I then got Damien's infamous outfit and some aftershave in case he wanted it.We then left to the hospital.
"Did the fairies help Dami?" Rosie asked me.
"Yes, and Damien will be coming home today as well because the fairies helped him." I smiled.
"Yay!" Rosie cheered happily. I chuckled.

Hospital...

Soon we reached the hospital. It was bright and such a warm place. Christmas decorations were to be seen everywhere.
"Damien." I said at the reception. She already knew who I was seeing as she was the nurse who had taken my blood.
           I thanked her as she told me how to get to his room. They had moved him since the last time that I had been here.
We all rushed to his room, me being the most excited. Kieran decided to wait in the reception. Rosie ran ahead of me and I called to her not to run. I mean we were in a hospital.
Soon we reached Damien's room and I flung the door open. I smiled as I saw him there. On the bed. Rosie ran and gave him a hug.
I waited until she was done hugging to death. Then she went back to Kieran. I'm not sure why she didn't stay but ok. I smiled as I kissed Damien's lips.
We explored each other's mouths and I was so so so happy that he had woken. That too on Christmas. Well he was allowed to come home today. However he had woken up last week.
"How are you?" He asked me with a huge smile on his face.
"I'm fine now!" I grinned.
"How have you been coping with everything?" I asked him a little uncertain of how he would react.
"I'm still trying to understand that your blood is in me. I mean I can't believe you risked your life to safe me. Not everyone would have done what you did!" Damien spoke.
"I'm just happy that your alive and well. I didn't care if I risked my life. I just needed you to be fine." I replied.
"Shimmer I love you! And if you...leave then...what do you think would happen to me?" Damien asked me.
"Damien don't worry. Come on. I brought you your fav outfit. Kieran and Rosie will be in the car. I'm going to stay with you until we come out." I told Damien.

Later...

Damien marvelled at all of the decorations which we had put up. We did so much and I was proud of what Kieran and I had done.
On the trees which were outside Kieran's garden we put lights on them. It made them look so cool and bright.

Then at the door we put candy canes there