Dead Man Walking

Kieran's POV

I hurried outside and the realisation hit me like a bus. I had no car. No transport and definitely no money! What was I going to do? How the hell would I get to Devon?
            I sighed in frustration. My phone. Where is my phone? I put my hand in my pocket and then realised that these weren't my clothes. I was wearing someone else's clothes.
        Shit! Where was my phone? Fuck! I punched the pole beside me and  clenched my jaw when I felt my hand beginning to bleed again.
         What was I going to do? I had no way of contacting any of my men and I didn't even know where my phone was!
              I walked inside and tried to cover my hand which was bleeding.
"Can I borrow a phone please? I need to call my...mum." I spoke unsure if what I said actually made sense.
"Sure but be quick!" She smiled and gave me the phone. I smiled and dialled one of my men.
"I'm in the hospital get me a fucking car and a phone. Don't even know where the hell it is!" I spoke containing my anger. I hung up and gave the receptionist the phone back.
       Then I made my way outside. Soon enough a car stopped directly in front of me. I looked inside and saw Jason. When the hell did he come outside?
"Get your ass in!" He shouted. I sighed and sat in.
"When the hell..." I started but stopped in shock.
"Shimmer's in a coma!" He said with tears.
"She's what?" I asked as I felt tears burning in my eyes. Shimmer. Coma. No!
"She's in a coma!" Jason shouted and leaned his head against the wheel.
"Shimmer!" I shouted. That motherfucker put her into a coma!
"Move! I'm driving." I spoke angrily.
I watched Jason scramble out of the seat and I sat in. He had barely sat in before I sped away.

Joel's POV

I sat there watching her. My mind was like a train that refused to stop. Why couldn't I not stop thinking about her?
What was her connection to me? Why was I suddenly attracted to her? I even battered my best man for her!
What the hell is happening to me? God! Someone help me relieve this pain.
I looked at the nurse who was quietly approaching me. She looked at her clipboard and then at me. She sighed.
"Her health has improved a little. But we don't think she has much time left. She hasn't responded very much to any of the medicines. It won't be long before we run out of methods to try and get her feeling better." She spoke. I nodded and sighed. My heart sinking.
It's all my fault! It's all my fault! It's my fault that Shimmer is in a coma. I shouldn't have wanted Devon to go after her. I'm sorry! I'm sorry Shimmer!

Later...

I was in my office when I heard someone knock on the door.
"Come in!" I shouted. The door opened and there stood Jenna. She walked up to me in a short dress.
"Why is Joel sad?" She spoke sitting down on me and tracing my face with her finger.
I bit my lip as she moved against me. Oh! I hadn't felt this in ages. Oh shit!
"Ah." I groaned as she grinned against me.
"Let me help you relieve your stress!" She smiled as she pulled the neck of my t-shirt down.
"No, I'm fine." I spoke suddenly, remembering Shimmer.
"Babe come on!" She smiled and reached for my belt.
Soon she was bent over the desk of my office. Naked. As was I. She was right. I did need this. I needed a distraction. A big one.
I slapped her butt before I bent down. I licked her pussy and then stuck my fingers within her.
I watched her moan. Oh sweet noises. What if this was Shimmer? Oh yes!
I slapped her butt harder this time and it turned red. Yes! A red butt.
Then I stood up again. This was going to be great. I licked her pussy and her ass. Then I rubbed myself against her.
Oh. I hadn't felt this in ages. Oh shit. Oh yes.
I plunged deep within her and I'm sure her screams and moans were to be heard all around the office. I sighed.
I opened my draw and took out a piece of cloth. I asked her if it was fine. Of course she agreed.
I tied the cloth around her mouth which means that her screams and loud moans were now muffled.
I plunged in her again. This time she was quieter but she could still be heard.
"Oh sweet baby Jesus!" I moaned as I felt myself due to cum deep within her. I groaned as I loaded her. Her pussy was dripping wet with my cum.
Immediately Jenna sucked me. She took every last drop she could. Oh my body was on fire. Oh someone help me.
Suddenly, I heard someone approach my office. My eyes widened in shock and I quickly put my shirt and tie back on. My suit jacket followed. I hid my trousers under the desk - where Jenna was. Still sucking me.
"Ah!" I moaned. "Come in!" I called. Ok we can talk to this person without moaning from Jenna sucking my dick from under the desk. Let's do this!
"Hi, Mr Bell. How may I be of help to you?" I smiled but I bit my lip to hold in a moan due to come. Oh she was testing me. Seeing if I would moan.
"Whilst I was here I thought that I may pay a visit and see the main man himself. How are you Mr Black?" He spoke.
"I'm fine thank you. Would you like a drink or anything?" I offered.
"No thanks. Meeting you is enough. It was a pleasure but I must be going." He stood up from where he was seated and shook my hand. I smiled and took his hand.
"I hope you'll find your way out." I spoke just as he was leaving.
"Oh don't worry about that." He chuckled. I found myself needing to moan. Oh shit.
"Mmmmm." I moaned. My eyes widened as Mr Bell turned around.
"Did you say something Mr Black?" Oh shit. Jenna!
"Nothinnng! I'm just humming a song. You know it gets quite quieeeete in here!" I smiled due to moan again because Jenna was taking me hard and good.
"Ok. Bye Mr Black." I nodded and he left. I rolled me eyes and looked down at Jenna.
"You nearly fucking made me moan in front of him." I spoke.
"I was aiming for you to cum in front of him." She smiled. Aw hell naw!
         I help her stand up and pushed her over. Her ass was up in the air and her body was on my desk.
"Finger yourself." I ordered. I needed to cool down a little after that heated sucking session.
         She smiled and sat on my desk spreading her legs wide. Mmmm. She spat on her finger and rubbed her clit. I watched her bite her lip so as to hold in her moans.
      Soon she was fingering herself quickly. Oh she looked so good. So so good.
        I couldn't take this teasing and pulled her my way. I plunged deep inside her and fucked her brains out. I'm sure I cummed at least 5 times.
       I rubbed her pussy hard until she spammed and bucked against my large dick. Then she couldn't hold it and she was spent. I sucked every last part of her.
       She sucked me once more. The sensation drove me insane. I groaned as she worked on me expertly.

Kieran's POV

I was going to find him and kill him. God I was so angry right now. How the hell did he think that it was fine for him to put my Shimmer in a coma ? My Shimmer. 
           That Damien asshole doesn't even care. He just threw Shimmer away as if she meant nothing to him. He fucked around with her and now he doesn't care when she needed him the most.
         I'm looking after Rosie now. He's too busy with the slut who walked around in her panties all day long. I'm sure Shimmer was better than her.
          Why didn't Damien care anymore? Why did he suddenly leave Shimmer? I mean I know that he loved her a lot. But what happened?