Damien!!!!!!

Shimmer's POV

Rosie and I sat on the sofa. It was silent. The full house. We had nothing interesting to do. There wasn't even any chores to be done. The washing was done and the cleaning was completed.
"I'm bored!" Rosie suddenly said.
"I know baby but there's nothing to do." I replied.
"Where is Dami?" Rosie asked me.
"He has to go out to do something. It's just us here." I told her.
"Well then can't we do something?" Rosie questioned.
"Like what?" I looked at her wondering what she was thinking about.
"Can we maybe do each other's hair. Like you can plait mine or something and I know something for your hair." She smiled. "We can also do our nails." Rosie added.
"Ok, but let's go into my room." I said, before we both raced upstairs.
We went into my en suite bathroom and I brushed Rosie's hair. I decided that I was going to style Rosie's hair first. I then sectioned her hair off into two parts.
Then I sectioned one of the sections into three parts and began braiding. When I got to Rosie's ear I tied the hair with an elastic. I done the same on the other side. I then turned Rosie around.
"Awww your look so cute!" I smiled.
"Thanks!" Rosie said. "Now sit down, it's my turn." Rosie said and I sat down on the seat.

Rosie brushed my hair out really well and then done something to it

Rosie brushed my hair out really well and then done something to it. I was sure that she had put my hair in a bun seeing as I could literally feel my hair on my head and it wasn't down.
"What are you doing?" I asked Rosie curious to know which hairstyle she would give me.
"You'll see." She said and continued doing ... whatever she was doing.
After about five minutes she finished my hairstyle. I looked into the mirror which was directly behind me and was absolutely shocked.
"Rosie? Did...dis you do this?" I asked. My hair was in a slightly messy but cute bun with flowers pushed in at the sides. It looked so amazing. I loved it so much.

"Thank you so much baby!" I smiled and hugged Rosie hard

"Thank you so much baby!" I smiled and hugged Rosie hard. She hugged me back and said your welcome.

Later...

We then got our nail polish and decided to do each other's nails. I thought of adding little crystals at the tips of Rosie's nails once I had painted them.
In the end I decided on painting on unicorns and adding the crystals to the horns. Rosie's nails were surprisingly very neat and look so adorable.
"Awww! I love them!" Rosie smiled happily. Soon after her nails dried she decided to do mine.
Rosie painted my nails a blood red colour and then added on a clear silver glitter nail polish on top. It looked so gorgeous.
"Thanks!" I said as I kissed her cheek.
"Do you like it?" She asked me.
"No."I spoke truthfully.
"What?" Rosie asked slightly sadly.
"I love them!" I smiled. Rosie laughed and I joined in.

4:30pm

Suddenly, the front door opened. I jumped off of the sofa and went to the door. I smiled when I saw Damien. However my smile vanished just as quickly as it came when I saw Damien's face.
He looked as though he was in pain. I froze. Oh god what if something happened to him. What would I do without him? How would I get money seeing as I wasn't able to fight thanks to my stupid bullet wound?
"D-Damien what happened?" I quickly asked.
"Nothing babe, I'm ok!" He smiled weakly.
"Damien I'm serious. What happened?" I questioned him worry clearly evident in my voice.
"Nothing, Shimmer I'm fine." Damien replied and took off his leather jacket.
"Damien you don't need to be scared, just tell me what hap..." I trailed off as I saw Damien once white shirt stained with red. My heart skipped many beats speeding up as it did.
Damien was bleeding extremely heavily in his upper left abdomen. He looked as if he was about to pass out.
"Damien?" I asked slightly unsure of what to do. Actually I did know what I wanted to do however my body wouldn't function.
"Shimmer!" He said before he fell to the ground.
"No!" I screamed tears streaming down my cheeks. Quickly I checked for a pulse. I could feel one, but it was faint.
          I quickly grabbed my phone and called the ambulance. Once I had done that I unbottoned his shirt slightly and looked in horror as I saw his deep knife wound.
       I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the tea towel. I then carefully applied it onto his wound. I had to put pressure on it for it to stop so I then applied pressure.

Later...

I had gone through about four towels and Damien's bleeding still hadn't stopped. The towels were drenched in his blood and I was starting to worry that he would die. I mean Damien had lost so much blood.
        Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I ran to it and opened it. There stood four paramedics. I quickly told them the full story and then one of the paramedics spotted Damien.
      They all quickly realised just how bad Damien's condition was. After that everything moved so quickly. Damien was taken into the ambulance, Rosie and I got to come and we then rushed to the hospital.
       To be honest I was so worried. I was so worried about Damien and kept thinking about wether he would live or wether he would die. I didn't actually know, I mean Damien had lost too much blood. Maybe about 4.5 pints of blood.
"Excuse me miss?" I heard someone say. I looked up to see one of the paramedics looking at me.
"Y-yes?" I spoke and then realised that I had been crying seeing as my voice was very shaky.
"What happened to him?" She asked.
"I-i don't know. I'm sorry, but all I can tell you is that when he came home he looked really weak. I kept asking him what had happened however I didn't see the wound. Then he suddenly passed out. I don't know how he was stabbed or where he was but all I know is that I want him safe." I replied.
"O-ok, as soon as we get to the hospital we will check his condition and begin working on him." The paramedic replied.
"Ok Thanks." I said as I wiped off my tears which wouldn't seem to stop.

A/N
Hey! Well that was the second part of TWWUP! What did you think of it? Were you surprised by the ending? Please let me know in the comments section. Thx xxxx