Why?

Shimmer's POV

I gasped as I looked within the room. There stood Devon otherwise known as my 'dad'. Well who I thought was my dad all these years.
Beside him there was a few knifes and guns. My eyes widened in horror as the door shut and locked behind me.
Suddenly I was pushed into a seat and rope was tied around me. I tried to kick them off of me but it wouldn't work. The two strong guys refused to let me go.
"Leave me! Devon please let me go...you know that I will never ever ever ever join your gang!" I shouted.
"Quiet!" He suddenly shouted and traced his finger on the sharp side of the knife.
         My body began to shake as I saw his finger now cut. What was he due to use the knife for? Oh god!
"Please..." I whispered as he gently traced the knife against my neck. I shivered as the cold material touched my skin.
             Devon was now behind me. His mouth beside my ear. Unfortunately the knife was still being held at my neck.
"You will join my gang wether you like it or not." He whispered. Suddenly, I felt as though my voice was  stuck in my throat. A lump rose from no where and trapped my voice.
"No!" I replied simply. I didn't mean to speak. I...I didn't even realise that I had spoken.
       I screamed as I felt the knife cut through my skin. I couldn't even cover the wound due to me being tied up. I felt my blood trickle down my throat. A tear made its way down my face, eager to see what was happening.
            I sobbed as the pain consumed me. It hurt. It hurt. But it didn't hurt as much as when I saw Damien fucking someone.
"You'll join my gang?" Devon asked probably expecting me to say yes.
"No." I sobbed out. I screamed as he slit my wrist. It stung very badly. I mean...I can't describe the pain.
        Suddenly green eyes walked in. His muscles were trapped in his black t-shirt and I have to say...he looked sexy. And for a moment...just a moment I saw emotion in his eyes. Hurt? Fear? Longing? I was confused.
"Help."was all I managed to squeeze out of my throat. Within seconds Devon was on the floor. Green eyes punched him and I heard Devon scream in pain.
            I blinked as my eyes began to feel heavy. I felt very sleepy. I sleepily watched as green eyes punched Devon. Then I was devoured by the hungry dark wolf - my unconsciousness.

Joel's POV

I opened the locked door to where she was due to be taken. Suddenly. I heard her scream. I felt pain in my heart and I hurried to open the door.
         My eyes widened as I looked at her. She had a large cut across her neck and she was bleeding. She looked at me with pleas evident in her eyes.
        Suddenly, I felt anger surge through me. I don't know why it hurt me to see her like this but it did. Don't get me wrong I don't love her or anything I just...
         I punched Devon and the knife immediately dropped out of his hand. I punched him over and over again until he was badly injured and on the floor.
        Quickly, my attention was turned to Shimmer . I gasped a little as I saw blood everywhere. I panicked and cut the rope before grabbing her limp body in my arms. I ran to the medical room without thinking.
          Soon, the doctors were working on her. Blood soaked my body and I groaned when the doctors kicked me out of the operating theatre.
           They told me that she could have a cardiac arrest and die. But I couldn't give up on her like this. I don't know why I felt this sudden attraction, but I did. I don't know why I cared but I did. I don't know...what the hell is wrong with me. I shook my head ridding myself of my thoughts.
Slowly, I walked towards my room. I locked the door and took off my black shirt which was sticking to my tanned, muscular body. Shimmer I hope your ok. I thought. I sighed and turned the water on. It was warm and I slowly showered. I watched as Shimmer's blood was washed from my body.
Why did I even want her in my gang? Why did I get Devon to go after her? What about her little sister whom I'd watched for the past few days whilst Shimmer was here kidnapped and close to death? I shook my head and and dried my body.
Why was I so disturbed now that Shimmer was close to having a cardiac arrest? Why was I worried that she may die? Hell, I don't even know why I am worried! Fuck! I punched the door and the wood splintered and cut my hand. I was so frustrated! Did I love her? Was I falling for a stranger?
Damien's POV

Natalie was in my arms. Rosie was staying with that Kieran asshole. So it was just me and her. I sighed and turned the T.V off. How was Shimmer? I didn't  even know where she was! I hadn't seen her in ages and I hadn't got time to think about her. I was busy.
"Come on baby!" She smiled at me. I smiled and held her hand, standing up and following her. I remember the first time I had sex with her. It was the day Shimmer left me.
                  I shook my head and rid myself of the memory. Natalie opened the door to my room and we sat down. She leaned her head against my chest. I missed the smell of strawberries. Shimmer smelled like strawberries. But my baby here smelled of vanilla. Oh sweet vanilla.
"Babe?" Natalie spoke almost as if she was checking to see if I were listening to her.
"Yeah..." I said turning my attention to her. Natalie was gorgeous. She was 19 years old. Same as me. She had pale blue eyes. Tan skin. Brown hair with streaks of blonde in them, big breasts and a great ass.
"Can I release your stress? You look as though you've been thinking too hard." She replied. I nodded my head. She smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed her back undoing her bra. It fell off and her breasts faced me.
             She sucked on me with her sweet mouth. I groaned as I felt myself cumming. Soon enough I cummed inside her face and on those delicious looking breasts.

A/N
Hey guys! That was the new chapter. Hope you liked it. Thanks for getting us on 30k reads. It's amazing to see that progress that we have made together through all of these chapters. I love you guys x

Like.
Comment.
Vote.