Apartment

A/N
Heres the second new chapter! Hope you like this one as well and feel free to leave a comment .

Shimmer's POV

I parked my motorbike to one side of the street. I got off of it and grabbed my keys out of my pocket. I took a deep breath as I opened the door and began walking up the stairs to get to my apartment. The halls were badly lit.
          I fumbled to get the key inside the door and unlock it. Finally, it opened. I sighed in relief and locked the door from the inside. I looked around. Everything looked fine. Nothing broken. Nothing moved. It was as if no one had lived here for a while. And that was true.
         I walked into the living room everything was fine...but it looked slightly messy. Just a little. I then decided that once I would check all the rooms I would grab the Hoover and Hoover up around here.
          I went into the kitchen to see the fridge contained mouldy food due to us not being here. I gaged at the thought of having to take them all out. I then walked into my room. Still fine, my bed was made the way I left it. Everything was in its place.
         I nodded in approval and checked Rosie's room. Everything's was good in there. Wasting no time, I grabbed the hoover and hoovered around. I was glad the hoover didn't make much noise. After hoovering, I cleanings the living room. As in I dusted etc. Then I moved into the yucky fridge. I opened a large bin bag and out gloves on before throwing the food in the bag. Three times I had to stop due to feeling sick. There was just an orange lying on the shelf for some reason. I grabbed it by gaged at the feel. The gloves didn't help much.
                I held the orange again in attempts to get it in the bin bag. Yet again I felt sick. Not literally but I felt as though I would. I took a deep breath and grabbed the mouldy orange and threw it in the bin. I realised that my finger jabbed a hole in it and that it was stinking. I looked disgusted and felt sick.
             After I calmed down a little I cleaned mine and Rosie's room. I was satisfied to see the apartment was clean. I sighed and sat down. I then decided that I would kill some time by watching TV.
             I flicked through the channels when I saw one that caught my eye. It was a fashion channel. My mom always used to watch it and make cute outfits for Rosie. I felt a tear hitting my hand. Sadness poured out through me.
         I wiped my tears and stifled my sob. I miss you mom! I do! I really do!
     I changed the channel again. And again. And again. Nothing great was on. So I put a movie on. I sat by myself on the sofa and watched it. I'm sure I had fallen asleep. But I wasn't sure. I was in the middle of being asleep and being awake. My eyes opened and shut.
      Suddenly, sleep consumed me. The waves overpowered me and droned everything out. Before long, I was lying there on the sofa. Asleep.

Damien's POV

Why? Why was Devon such an asshole? Why did he have to want Shimmer in his gang. Why not someone else?
        I sighed as I lay in bed. Zayden went home. He was tired from Paris and I told him to stay here but he said he couldn't do that to Rosie. So he left. I was still waiting for Shimmer to come.
          I had phoned her earlier and she said she was cleaning up the apartment...but it was early in the morning. I lay in my bed. Why did everything bad happen to Shimmer? She was shot twice, her mum died, I went into a coma leaving her with no one, then that asshole Kieran comes.
         I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration as I see Kieran. Asshole. He ruined my life. Zayden's too! I shook my head and sighed.

Meanwhile...
I ran. I ran for my life. Behind me were two snakes chasing me as well as an alligator.I couldn't see what colour they were.
          I ran into a cave where I fell on the solid ground. The snakes caught up and circled me. Looking at me with their beady eyes. The alligator disappeared.
        Suddenly, I heard material ripping. I realised that the snake which was in front of me ripped my top.
        My top was discarded on the floor. My naked breasts in the air. My nipple hardened due to the coolness of the cave.
       Then the second snake came closer to my vagina. I attempted to move back but I couldn't!
         The snake bent down and ripped away my bottoms and my pants. So they I sat naked in the middle of a cave unable to move at all. It felt as though some invisible force was keeping me in place.
        Then both snakes licked my nipples. I groaned and attempted to run but it was useless. I couldn't move.
         They then bit on my nipples and milk tricked down my body. The snakes almost smiled and licked the milk.
       Then I felt some invisible force pull my fingers towards my vagina. I tried to stop but I couldn't. Suddenly, a sexual desire ran through me.
        I don't know where it came from. I relaxed and my fingers dig inside me. I  moaned as I fingered myself at such a high speed.
           I shook and screamed as I squirted. Both snakes drinking what I released. And then suddenly, that sexual desire left me. I looked in horror at the snakes.
            They smiled and then I saw large penises growing from them. They both now had one large human penis.
        I shook in fear as I attempted to stand up or move to grab something to get the snakes away. Yet again I was restrained.
One snake pushed me back and my hand hit the stone behind me. My hands were then held down flat.
       The snake in front of me controlled me somehow and now I was wanking the snakes human penis.
          The other snake forced its penis in my mouth. Something controlled me and so now I enjoyed it. I wanked both of them at the same time.
         They hissed in my ear. Suddenly, both of their penises were in my mouth. I felt as though and invisible human hand was against my head and pulling it closer.
           Just then, both snakes bit down on my shoulders. I screamed in pain and they cummed in my mouth. It was only a little bit.
         Then the invisible force withdrew. I felt myself again. Scared. Suddenly, my legs were widened to either side of my head.
        I fought with the force but it was useless. Suddenly, one of the snakes plunged deep within me. I screamed in pain as the snake fucked me with its human penis.
         Next, as I was being fucked by one snake the other licked my tight ass. I screamed as I tried to release myself from here.
           Without warning the snake in me cummed as I squirted. I screamed as my delicate ass was fucked mercilessly by the second snake.
         I was now on my knees. My legs wide apart. The first snake bit on my nipples and milk fell to the stones of the cave.
       Suddenly, I was being penetrated my both snakes. Their large penises plunged within me at different times which drove me insane.
           I screamed the snakes to let me go. But they wouldn't...they just sped up. I tried to fight them off but they bit down. Their fangs digging within me.
         I screamed loudly as both snakes transformed...they became human. Slowly, the snakes became... Devon and Crevan!
            I pulled myself away from them but failed. They plunged themselves back within me. Where the snakes had been.
         My vagina ached seeing as they were both penetrating me at the same time. They both smirked and pumped inside me. I couldn't run from them.
       I felt sweat on my forehead. Devon grabbed my nipples and squeezed them. Milk dropping onto above Crevan's crotch.
           We all moaned as we cummed. My pussy and my ass filled to the brim and leaking with their cum. My sex juices squirting into their mouth.

Suddenly, I woke up. Sweat dripped off of my face. My heart was running so fast. I placed my hand on my chest and took deep breaths.
          I grabbed my phone and checked what my dream meant. I mean sex with two snakes which have human penises? An alligator? Devon and Crevan?
         My breath was shaky as I looked on the Internet. I found some answers and screenshot them.

 I found some answers and screenshot them

"Alligator; the dream is trying to warn you about an enemy

"Alligator; the dream is trying to warn you about an enemy. Fear; problems rising from people I trusted. Snakes; sexual passion...warning of danger?" I read out loud. Is my dream warning me? What is happening?
              I stood up and shakily walked towards the bathroom. I bent down and washed my sweaty face. It was then that I felt my vagina feeling a little sore.
         What happened? I put my hand to my vagina and pressed down a little and felt a small pain.
           I stood back up and screamed in horror. Behind, me I saw Devon! I turned around quickly to see him smirk. He reached out to grab me.
        His rough hand squeezed my arm. I screamed and kicked his balls...which were in me...in my dream!
          By instinct he bent down and held his manhood. I ran out of my bathroom and jumped over my bed. I shut the door behind me and grabbed my phone.
        I dialled Damien as fast as I could. Then Devon walked into the living room . He attempted to grab my arm again. He successfully threw my phone out of my hand. I then realised that the speaker button was pressed.
"Hey Babe! How are you?" I heard Damien's voice.
       Suddenly, I was pushed back. I fell onto the sofa! Devon came to punch me and I sprang back up onto my feet just in time.
"Shimmer?" I heard Damien's voice. Worry was clear in his voice.
"Damien!" I screamed as Devon punched my arm.
"Shut the fuck up!" Devon yelled as he grabbed me and pushed me into the sofa again.
"Devon! Get the fuck away from her! Leave her alone! Don't fucking touch her." I heard Damien yell.
         Devon forced himself onto me. He strangled me and I screamed. The breath was knocked out of me. I thrashed and tried to release myself.
"Devon! Leave her alone. I'll kill you if she's hurt!" I heard Damien scream.
"Damien!" I yelled before my world came crashing down! My full view became black and I became unconscious!