Security

Shimmer's POV

"I love you!" Damien spoke, his voice muffled against my neck.
"I love you too." I smiled as I ran my fingers up and down Damien's back.
He kissed my neck again. I bit my lip to hold in my moan.
"That's my job!" Damien pouted as he watched me bite my lip. He then smirked before taking hold of my lip gently with his teeth and pulling it away from my teeth. He licked them before kissing me fiercely.
I kissed him back with lust and longing. He then looked at me.
"Let's go get Rosie." He spoke.
"What time is it?" I asked quickly panic flooding me as I sat up from the bed.
"4:01pm." Damien replied.
"Shit! Damien get up! We need to get her!" I nearly shouted as I slipped my shoes on.
"I'm ready!" He said.

School...

We halted to a stop when we saw Rosie. She was sitting on the school steps with a woman. The woman is who I'm presuming as her teacher.
"Rosie!" I shouted. The teacher and Rosie both looked this way. Rosie smiled when she saw me. They both walked up towards us.
"Hi, Miss Sutherland! What a pleasure to meet you. I was talking to your sister and she has some imagination." The teacher said.
"Yeah she's very imaginative. Thanks for staying with her and sorry I'm late to pick her up." I spoke. The teacher smiled and walked up the stairs and into the building. I then kneeled down so that I was level with Rosie
"Hey, sorry babe I didn't get you in time." I whispered to her as I hugged her.
"It's fine! My teacher was telling me about our homework and the stuff that we had to do for it. I then told her about stuff and it was fun." Rosie beamed. I kissed her cheek and led her to the motorbike.
       We sat down and sped off towards home. What Damien drove I talked to Rosie, asking her about her school at and what she done and all that sort of thing.

Home...

I sighed and threw myself on the sofa. I shut my eyes absolutely tired.
"What do you wanna eat?" Damien asked me.
"I'll make something." I muttered shutting my eyes again.
"It's fine I'll do it." Damien said. I stood up and looked at him.
"I'll make lasagne." I sighed as I walked towards the kitchen.
"Yummy!" Rosie clapped her hands in excitement.
"Looks like you are making it." Damien smiled. Rolled my eyes and collected the ingredients which I required and began making lasagne.

Damien's POV

I sighed. Whist Shimmer was cooking some food I could do my work.
"Hello sir." The man spoke.
"Hi. I'm coming. I'll be there soon, tell the others to get ready. We need to be ready at all times and never we our guard down."I said and hung the call.
I hurried into my room and locked the door. I looked around my room. I then grabbed my black t-shirt, black leather jacket and trainers and put them on. I sprayed some cologne on me before walking out.
"Where you going?" Shimmer asked.
"I-I have some work to do, I'll be back before the lasagne is made." I spoke. I gave Shimmer a kiss and hugged her before stepping outside.
I sat in my car and drove towards our meeting place. It is a big building with glass windows and has top security. It has the best facilities and contains highly trained people.

Meeting place...

I strolled in and the people surrounding me said hello before returning to their jobs. I made my way to my office room.
Soon me, and my men were in the room. I had three men which completed work for me.
Giovanni. He is able to track down people which I need to know the location of.
Next, Joel. He keeps my weapons safe and in order for times when I need them.
Lastly, Dale. He hacks into computers and cracks codes and all that's sort of stuff.
"The weapons are ready, sir." Joel said.
"Good. Is the camera shut down?" I asked Dale.
"Yes sir!" He spoke.
"Have you tracked the asshole down?" I looked over at Giovanni.
"Yes. I have been tracking him for two weeks now." Giovanni replied.
"Excellent work! Thanks." I smiled. They nodded and waited for me to continue.
"We shall get our stuff and leave by 5:00pm in order to be there for 5:25pm. Once we are there I will knock out the guards and you will enter the building taking caution at all times." I explained. They all nodded, showing me that they all knew what the plan was.

5:25pm...

We stepped out of the car and looked at the magnificent building which stood before us. It towered over us making it seem majestic.
"Come on." I whispered as we hid behind some trees which were planted closely together. I looked at the two security guards which we walking around the front entrance.
One man was big and looked aggressive. He was bald and wore a black Bluetooth headset in his ear. I'm guessing that it was for his boss - Mr Black to be able to talk to him.
The other man was smaller. He had his hair shaved and wore dark glasses. He looked more of the person who had a great sense of humour rather than a security guard.
I tip toes behind the pillar which was close to them. I waited until the big man walked closer to me before punching him square in the face.
He groaned in pain before recovering. I quickly kicked him and he fell to the floor. I kicked his nose and heard cracks. I smirked. Must of hurt like a bitch.
The other man realised what was going on and was coming my way. I grabbed a small case which was on the table beside me and smashed it off of his head. He fell to the floor, blood coming out of his skull.
Soon we were all inside. Now, this was when the real stuff began.