Shopping

Shimmer's POV

As soon as we picked up Rosie we rushed home. Damien said he had no important work to do and so he had to go to do that. I asked him repeatedly what he needed to do however he would say a word.
     Seeing Damien was out a decided to take the opportunity to go shopping with Rosie and show her around. We hadn't been anywhere to be honest.
     I was always so busy with  school and Rosie that I forgot to show her around everywhere. God! I'm such a bad sister.
    Soon Damien had left. I asked Damien if I could borrow one of his many cars. He gave me the keys and walked out. I realised that I didn't know which car we were taking.
      As soon as Rosie and I got inside the garage I pressed the unlock button on the keys. The car on the car end of the garage flashed. I smiled and began walking to it.
"Come on Rosie! We are going to have such a great day today." I smiled as she ran ahead of me. We sat in the car and then I frowned.
"Damn it!" I said as I hit the wheel. I didn't have a god damn licence to drive.         On top of that I'm underage. I mean I know how to drive because Damien taught me but there recently been lots of police around. If I get caught I'll end up in jail and Rosie will be... I don't know taken away from me.
         I then decided that I would have to go home and get my motorbike. At least I have a licence for it.
"Shimmer let's go!" Rosie said as she looked at me.
"Sorry baby but I can't drive this. The police might take me away if I do." I replied.
"No! I don't want you to go!" Rosie shouted as she hugged onto my arm. "What are we going to do?" She asked me.
     I thought about it. Then I smiled I knew exactly who to call. I dialled the number and waited if only rung three times before the phone was picked up.
"Hello?" I heard.
"Jason! Hey, erm...I need a favour." I smiled as I heard my friends' voice.
"Sure, what can I do?" Jason asked.
"Would you be able to pick me and my sister up? We were going to go to town but then I can't drive and so you see we're kinda stuck here." I spoke.
"Ok, text me the address and I'll be there soon." He said and hung up. I pressed the red button on my phone I text Jason the address and put it back in my pocket. I smiled as I looked at Rosie.
"What happened?" She asked me.
"My friend is going to pick us up." I said.
"What's your friends name?" Rosie asked with interest.
"Jason." I answered.
"Shimmer's got a boyfriend! Shimmer's got a boyfriend!" Rosie giggles.
"Rosie! No I do not!" I said surprised.
Then I heard a horn outside.
"Let's go." I said. As we stepped outside I saw Jason in his car smiled at us.
"Hi!" I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back.
"It's felt like forever since I last saw you." Jason whispered in my ear.
"I know." I replied hugging him harder.
I quickly got Rosie in the back seat and put her belt on. I then sat at the front. We chatted a little before Rosie began questioning Jason.
"Are you Shimmer's boyfriend?" Rosie asked suddenly.
"What? No!" Jason spoke before he muttered something else.

Later
Soon, we reached the mall. I saw the now familiar glass building.
"Let's go." Jason smiled as he got out and opened my door.
"Thanks." I said.
         We walked inside and looked around. First we went to Primark. There I got some leggings for Rosie. I also picked up some of their t-shirts.
Next, we went another shop. I wasn't sure what it was called seeing as the sign had been broken off.
           They had some really cute clothes and shoes.
"What about this one?" Jason asked me as he picked up a dress. It looked gorgeous. It wasn't sparkly but I loved it.
"I love it." I smiled.

       After we paid for the dress we went and got smoothies

       After we paid for the dress we went and got smoothies. Rosie got a berry one. I got the same and Jason got a blue smoothie.
      We all sat down at the tables and relaxed a little. I watched as Rosie sipped on her smoothie whilst Jason drank his. I hadn't touched mine.
"Are you ok?" Jason asked me.
"Y-yeah." I stuttered.
"Thanks Jason." Rosie smiled.
"Your welcome princess." He replied with a smile on his face.
"Can we go to that perfume shop down there?" I asked Jason suddenly.
"Yeah." He replied. Soon we had finished our smoothies. We left and began walking towards the perfume shop.
I missed my mother when I thought about her. I wanted to see if they had her perfume. The one she always used. The one which I still remember to this day.
Suddenly, I was pushed backwards. To the floor. I fell down but someone caught me just in time. My eyes were shut and my breath hitched.
Slowly, I opened my eyes. I then realised that it was Kieran. His eyes were full of an emotion which was unrecognisable. We stared at each other. Our emotions letting go.
I then hissed in pain as Kieran's hand rested on my hip. It was directly on my bullet wound.
"Shit! Sorry." Kieran said as he pulled me back up.
"I-its fine." I stuttered still in a daze so not completely knowing what to say.
"Did I hurt you?" He questioned me.
"Yes...I mean no." I quickly said not wanting him to know about my bullet wound.
"Sorry" he replied unsure wether I was hurt or not seeing as I did say yes and no.
"What are you doing here?" I asked Kieran.
"Just getting some clothes. How?" He asked.
"Just asking. We'll see you later." I said.
"Bye." He said as he walked away. I then realised that Jason and Rosie were right there listening to us.
"Erm, are you ok?" I asked Jason a little unsure of how he would react.
"Yeah. Sure let's go home." Jason said completely ignoring my question.
"Ok." I smiled seeing as Rosie was looking at me.
      We walked back towards the car park and got in the car. Jason then revved his engine and put the radio on. It smiled as one of my favourite songs were on.

Liam Payne - Strip That Down

A/N

Hey guys!!!! Sorry for the wait but here is the first week of TWWUP! Hope you liked the chapter and can't wait for the other two weeks!