Why?

Shimmer's POV

Why did I want to meet Damien? I honestly don't know. I mean I know he doesn't want me but I feel that I should at least meet him once more and see if it is really true.
          If everything that we had was fake. If he only used me as a distraction. But sometimes I wonder, why would Damien use me for a distraction if he taught me to fight?
            He was the one who cared so much for both Rosie and I. He even paid the rent for the apartment which I got...where I nearly got raped by Devon!
        I wiped my tears as I pushed the memory to the back of my mind. I needed to release my stress. I was happy that my bullet wounds were healed now.
           Seeing as I had the wounds I wasn't able to train so now I had gained a few pounds.
           I changed into my new favourite workout outfit which I loved. It consisted of: my black Nike bra, grey shorts and my Nike shoes.

          I then headed to the basement where Kieran had a full proper gym

          I then headed to the basement where Kieran had a full proper gym. Like the ones which require an expensive gym membership. That type.
           I smiled as I remembered yesterday's steamy gym session. It felt good but wrong. I felt as though I would be betraying someone but I wasn't sure who.
             I mean Damien didn't want me anymore. To be honest I wasn't completely sure if he dumped me. Your probably thinking.
            Shimmer are you actually dumb! Of course he's dumped you. Why the fuck would he want to stay with you?
             But for some reason I feel as though this is all a lie. Like he actually hasn't broken up with me. I mean he hasn't even said anything. He didn't talk to me. Not even a call. So what happened is beyond my understanding.
              I grabbed my phone connected it to my aux cable before turning music on. I warmed up for 15 minutes before I started my workout session. I did weights and did a workout for my legs. Then I did a workout for my stomach.
         I felt so much better having done a workout in like months. I felt so much fitter and healthier. I also felt energised.
          I smiled as I looked at the abused punch bag. The one that Kieran punched the shit out of yesterday.
           I didn't bother wrapping my hands and just taped my fingers to prevent any injuries.
           I then zoned out and beat the punch bag so much. To be honest I was letting out my anger. The anger that I had towards Damien. He had left me so confused and I didn't understand anything.
           Uppercut, jab, cross and hook you name it. The punch bag was attacked by my anger.
           Why the fuck would he care for me if he was due to throw it out the window? Suddenly, the memory of when Joel first kidnapped me came to my mind.

Memory

My eyes took seconds to adjust to the bright light coming from the TV. Then Joel looked at me before he changed the channel or something and suddenly there was CCTV footage being shown on the screen.
My eyes widened in horror as I looked at the screen. There I saw Damien in bed making love to a woman. I screamed and tried to free myself from the ropes holds me from killing him. How dare he?
           Their moans and groans rung in my ear. Each time my heart breaking a little more. How could he? I sobbed and tried to feee myself.
"La mia bella ragazza!" I heard Damien moan. My beautiful girl!
My sobs came harder and faster. After all we had...he didn't care! He just threw it away out of the window.
          I fucking trusted him! Why? That was my question! Why? Why did he have to ruin our relationship by having sex with someone else?

Present

I didn't realise how hard I was abusing the poor punch bag. I stopped breathlessly and turned around to get a drink when I bumped into Kieran I'm presuming seeing as there was definitely not a wall right behind me.
I fell back and brace myself for the impact but never fell. I opened my eyes to see that I was safe in Kieran's arms.
I smiled a little as we both stared into each other's eyes. I got so lost in them that I didn't realise when he pulled me back up.
He coughed and brought me out of the trance which I was in. I stood there awkwardly.
"I didn't know you looked sexy when you workout." Kieran smirked.
"Kieran!" I gasped in shock at what he just said.
"It's true, your sweating so much that right now that it makes you look great in all the right places. It makes me want to do things you've never thought of doing before." He says casually. I punch his arm and he groans in pain.
"Shimmer what the fuck? That hurt!" He whined like a baby.
"I didn't even punch you that hard!" I fight back.
"Yes you did!" He shouts just like a ten year old. I roll my eyes and walk past this idiot to grab a drink of my water.
I turn around to see him smirking. I wondered what the hell was wrong with this guy.
"What?" I say.
"Fight me." He smiles.
"Why?" I question.
"Because I want to. If I win then..." he stopped and thought about it hard.
"If I win then I get to go skinny dipping with you. And if you win you get to..." he looked at me and motioned at me to say what I wanted if I won.
"If I win I get to meet Damien." I say. I see Kieran tense up but he nods and stands in a fighting position.
I get ready too. Why should I back down on a challenge that I know I'll will? I mean I'm sure I'm stronger that this idiot.
He nods and tells me that we can start. I waste no time and punch his stomach. He buckled forward and I smile and kick his weak point. He falls to the floor in pain.
I shake my head at how weak this gnome is. He attempts to punch me but I dodge it easily.
I go to punch his face but moan instead. I didn't realise that I was basically straddling his hip. Of course he was trying to use my weaknesses against me.
He grinded against me and I moaned loudly. Oh shit! He knew just what to do to make me weak.
I let out a shaky breath as I felt his dick rubbing against my sex. He was hard and I was wet.
"K-Kieran!" I moaned.
"Yes baby?" He questions me. I gather my strength and punch his chest. He falls off of me coughing.
I then beat the shit out of him. I was wondering why he wasn't able to hit me.
I hissed in pain as I felt my shoulder stinging in pain. I shook my head and kicked Kieran in his hip.
We fought hard and long. I knew Kieran was not due to give up any time soon so I punched his arm once more before he shouted.
"Stop! Please stop! God I can't take it anymore." He yelled. I chuckled and stopped. I saw bruises on his arm where I was punching him.
I bit my lip to hold in my laughter. Omg! He actually had a bruise forming on his arm.
He pouted. I laughed. I laughed so hard that I thought I would piss myself.
"I win, so I get to meet Damien." I say and walk out of the basement to get a shower.