Meeting

Kieran's POV

I'm fed up of this. Being in the dark. Not knowing anything. Not knowing why Damien left Shimmer. Why would he do that?
I don't understand anything.  But I feel as though she is hiding something from the world. As if she is not who she seems to be.
         I blinked as I felt something touch me. I looked up and realised that Jason was holding my plate of noodles.
I took it and sat it in front of me. He sat on the opposite end of the dining table and began eating.
I on the other hand stared at the food as though it was poison. I mean if Shimmer wasn't in a coma then I would have wolfed it all down. But now I wasn't in the mood to eat.
"Are you Ok?" Jason asked me.
"No." replied plainly looking at the table as though it would heal Shimmer and bring her to me.
"Hey, I'm here for you. Your one asshole. But your my asshole." Jason spoke. I smiled a little at what he said.
          It was at that moment that I felt as though everything was going to work out somehow. Anyhow.

Joel's POV

Still not awake. She still hasn't woken up. But why do I care? I feel as though someone has just cast a spell on me and now I'm interested in Shimmer.
         Before I didn't care and I only wanted Devon to get her to join my gang due to the fact that she is an incredible fighter. But...but now I don't want her to join.   
         I want to shield her from the dangers. I want to keep her away from the gang but I want her close to me. I want to... oh gosh what is happening to me?
      Why did I begin caring for her all of a sudden? I mean I'm not falling in love with her...am I?
       I shook my head and turned the other way on my bed. I then saw Shimmer there. I couldn't believe my eyes. I touched her face and it stayed.
         I mean I wasn't just seeing her and being a complete nincompoop. I sat quickly and looked at her.
          However at that moment all I saw was Jenna. Did I only imagine Shimmer there?
"Baby, how are you?" She asked as she sat up and massages my shoulders. Her fingers dig into my back unnecessarily hard.
"What's wrong?" I spoke.
"Why weren't you listening to a single word which I was saying? You've been lying on your bed and lost in your own world." She said.
"Look your not my wife. Please leave me. You know we only do sex with no strings and I haven't called for you. Please leave." I spoke.
"Baby?" She spoke sadly massaging my shoulders more gently.
"I said leave!" I shouted. Jenna jumped in fright and I must admit. I was a little surprised at my sudden outburst.
           Jenna left the room within seconds. I sat at the edge of the bed with my hands in my hair. Frustration. That was all I felt.
          Suddenly, the alarms went off and everything that happened after that was a blur.

Kieran's POV

I hid behind the tree. Your probably wondering what I'm doing at the moment. Basically, I got my shit together and I'm taking Shimmer back from Devon.
          I'm outside their mansion right now. Hiding behind a tree. Somehow I climbed up the tall walls which covered the perimeter of the mansion.
             The surprising thing was that I didn't get caught at all. Not even by CCTV because if CCTV got me then their alarms would have been blaring, bodyguards covering the mansion and me threw out.  
           But I promise I won't leave until Shimmer is with me. Wether she is conscious...or unconscious.
          I scanned the area and nobody. So I ran to the window. I would have to climb up a little to get there but it was open.
       Finally, I got in. I checked to see if there was anyone in the corridor and smiled when I saw nothing. I creeped through the halls. Most of them silent.
      Then I froze when I heard approaching footsteps. I used my glasses to scan through the hall and saw three men coming my way.
          I easily took them all down. It was a piece of cake. Anyways, I continued in the foreign mansion.
          The room doors all had their own sort of coded detail. I didn't understand much of it so I continued quietly making my way around.
           Then I picked up a scent. Shimmer's scent! It was strong so she had to be somewhere close. I turned around and was faced with a door. It had a glass on it so I looked through it and smiled when I saw her.
           I was happy to see no doctors attending her seeing as it would make it a lot easier for me to reach her.
          Suddenly, I felt something cold against my neck. I was frightened for a minute but then quickly realised that it was someone holding a knife to my throat.
          I jabbed my elbow in their hip and got out of the person's hold. Then I stabbed the fat guy. He fell to the floor not dead but in shock. He would be fine. Just some treatment required.
        I opened the door and ran to her bed. I gently hugged her. Shimmer. My Shimmer.
"Shimmer! I hope your ok." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.
"Please wake up! Please. I'm here to save you. I mean. I'm here to take you away from here. I can't have you in a coma here. Look you need to get up. Please. Damien...Damien doesn't care about but I do. I...I think I'm falling for you." I spoke. My tears which I didn't realise were falling down my cheeks were wiped away.
          I opened my eyes and looked in confusion. Shimmer! Did she wipe my tears?
"Shimmer?" I spoke in confusion.
"Kieran!" I heard my name being called. I looked and realised that it was in fact Shimmer there. I touched her face and I felt her soft skin.
"Shimmer!" I hugged her fiercely. We hugged for a while.
"I can't believe I'm awake! I...I don't know what you did. But...I'm awake. Thanks Kieran!" She spoke and hugged me again. I smiled as tears spilled out of me. I couldn't keep it in.
        All this time I thought I was falling for her but now I know. Now I know that I love her. And I love her with all my heart.
           I felt like kissing her. Our noses were touching. Our lips close but far. She looked at me.
"I know what you want." She spoke simply. I moved back a little.
"What?" I asked in confusion.
"Your eyes are like an open book! It's obvious that your thinking about kissing me. Your liking your lips in hunger and you keep eyeing my lips. And...I'll let you kiss me. It just...feels right!" She spoke.
"What?" I repeated in confusion. I was going to speak but I was unable to. Shimmer's lips were already on mine. I smiled and kissed her gently at first.
             But then my hunger got the best of me. When would I get the chance to kiss her again?
            She wrapped her legs around my hips and I felt my manhood springing in action.
           The kiss deepened. I pulled her into me and her hands went through my hair. I moaned as her tongue danced with mine.
I kissed her again and again. As if it would ensure that she was my Shimmer and that she was there. But she was.
Suddenly, I heard the door open. We stopped kissing abruptly. I turned around to see around ten bodyguards.
I stood in front of Shimmer protectively. One guy ran towards me. I simply kicked him and he was passed out.
        Two more came. I easily punched them both and kicked them away. They fell into shelves knocking them over.
           I managed to deal with most of them. Shimmer was standing up and we were about to leave the room.
          However one kore bodyguard turned up. I hugged Shimmer and held the knife in my hand which the bodyguard was trying to use to stab Shimmer.
           I felt the knife cut my hand and blood gushing out. I spun Shimmer around just as she was about to hug me. I regretted it but I had to. I threw the knife to aside and twisted the guys neck and he dropped to the floor.