Idiot

Kieran's POV

Wasted. That's what I am. I'm sitting here wasted right now. The loud music hurts my throbbing head. I swallowed the last of the liquid which burns the back of my throat and rushes to warm my insides.
I sighed and ordered another round of shots. The chair beside me was pulled out and someone sat down.
A woman's hand was held out. I shook it. Right now I was lazy as fuck and didn't care about anything. All I wanted to do was forget.
"Why are you here?" She asked me.
"Devon." I spoke as I gulped the shot.
"Devon? Who's that?"
"An asshole! He kidnapped my Shimmer! Damien doesn't know where she is and...ugh! I...I... MORE SHOTS!" I shouted as I finished the last glass.
"Sorry sir, you've already drank over what I was supposed to give you. I can't serve you any more." He spoke. I banged the table and stood up. I staggered towards the door.
Shimmer! It's all your fault! I hate you! My drunk thoughts were distracting me. All I heard was a loud bang. I felt soreness and...BLANK!

Jason's POV

After Kieran looked at the letter things I gave him he stormed off to the club. He mentioned something about forgetting what happened. Drinking and some shit.

*RING* *RING*

I sighed as I pressed the green button.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hello sir. Is this...Jason Black?" I heard a woman's voice. My brows furrowed as I tried to understand who the hell was calling me.
"Uh...yeah. Who's this?"
"Look sir erm...Mr Romano has been involved in an accident and we require you to come here as soon as you can." The lady spoke, she sounded worried. Wait...accident? Shit!
"I'll be there." I spoke and rushed out the door.
I grabbed my car keys on the way and rapidly made my way to my car. God what has this idiot done now? Why did he have an accident? But my main question is where the fuck is Shimmer?
          I halted to a stop and parked neatly in a spot. Then I ran across the road and straight into the hospital.
"Mr Romano!" Was all I could make out when I reached the reception.
"He is in the operating theatre at the moment sir. But you can wait in waiting area 10, floor 4." She replied. I thanked her and hurried to the lifts where I was then taken to floor 4.
         I walked to the reception area and asked for Kieran. God what an idiot he was!
"He's not doing great! He was involved in a car accident and has lost quite a bit of blood. If we can't fix him up quickly enough then he will continue to loose blood which means that he may require a blood transfusion. I will check on him in a few minutes and let you know if his health is any better." The nurse spoke.
"Thanks." I smiled weakly. I sat down. Anger filled me. What an idiot man! Who the hell drinks and walks around the road like an idiot? Wait...how many times have I call Kieran an idiot?
            Anyways I hope he is ok because we need to find shimmer as soon as we can. I mean she is kidnapped for fuck sake and I don't even know where she is. Kieran kept the notes which were left for shimmer and I don't know where they are so I can't even collect clues from there.
"Sir, Mr Romano... his health is getting a little better now. He had stopped bleeding however he will require a blood transfusion due to the huge lose. I'm unsure of how he survived such blood loss but he had. Once we have gave him blood he will be fine to leave. But we will need to check him and see if he is fine."
"Ok. I mentally sighed in relief. Kieran was a little better. That's good. As soon as he is well enough I'm going to find my Shimmer! She is my best friend and if someone hurts her then I will kill them...that's a lie because I can't kill anyone but ok!

Days later...
Kieran's POV

My eyes slowly open. I squinted my eyes as light filled my vision. I blinked multiple times and looked around me. I sat up but hissed in pain as I felt some sharp pain in my hand.
I then quickly came to realise that I was in hospital. What the hell happened? How was I here? Just then the door opened. I was a little surprised to see Jason there.
"Your awake! How are you feeling?"He asked me. I tried to speak but I couldn't. Then he gave me a glass of water. I nodded in acknowledgment and gulped it down.
"What the hell happened to me? How am I here?" I asked Jason.
"Well, you were too drunk and you were wandering on the roads and got hit by a car. Your fucking lucky to be a live seeing that you lost so much blood. They are currently giving you a little more blood and soon you'll be better and ready to go home." My brows furrowed. When did a car hit me? I never felt it!
I went to stand up but hissed as my full body ached. My head began to pound and my hand throbbed. I pulled the needles out of my hand and didn't wince or anything. I felt my head and realised that I was bandaged.
"Kieran! Where are you going? Look you wont be able to all properly! You've been falling in and out of consciousness!" Jason said to me,alarmed and shocked.
"I'm going to see Shimmer and Devon!I'm leaving and if anyone comes then tell them to stay the fuck away from me! I don't need more blood and I'm strong enough to walk and do what I need to!" I spat before I stormed out of the hospital room. I hid in a staff room and changed into someone's clothes.
It was then that I realised that blood was dropped down my hand. I whipped it off of my patient outfit and hurried towards the door.
Devon I'm coming for you! Nothing is going to stop my from killing you mercilessly! Nothing! Your all mine to kill! And Shimmer ! I'm coming for you girl!

A/N
Terribly sorry I've not updated. I've been extremely busy with English essays to write and I didn't know what to write for this chapter. It's shit I know but please let me know what you thought of this chapter. Also, next chapter will be out as soon as this chapter hits 30 - 40 likes!