First Day of School

Damien's POV

I smiled as I walked into Shimmer's room. She looked sexy when she was asleep. I sat the tray of food on her desk and then sat on the bed beside her.
      I then watched her curl into me. I smirked. She could literally feel my presence even if she was asleep.
"Babe, come on!" I whispered into her ear. She smiled and hugged my bare hip.
"Five more minutes..." she mumbled.
"Get up or I'll dress you myself." I said firmly even though I was smiling.
"No! I'm up!" She shouted as she shot up like lighting. I pretended to pout.
"You don't want me to see your body..." I whimpered jokingly.
"No, it's just..." she stuttered. I smirked. She didn't even finish her sentence.
"Get up now, its 7:45am" I smiled as she finally got up. She hugged me and I took my chance to put her legs around me and lift her up.
"Damien." She nearly shouted in shock.
"Sh, Rosie is still asleep." I whispered even though I knew that she was downstairs eating her breakfast.
     I walked her into her en suite bathroom and held her against the door.
     I looked down to see her dozing off and her head laying on my chest.
     I smirked and kissed her neck. I trailed my kisses to her chin and to her lips. I felt her smile and then tug at my lips. I groaned as her tongue explored my mouth.
"Shimmer..." I groaned as I tried my best not to rip of her short shorts and vest top.
"I don't want to go to school!" She moaned in between kisses.
"Stop... Shimmer" I groaned as her hands traveled down my back.
"Dami..." she moaned as I pulled her top off. My heart was pounding. Suddenly I remembered that Rosie was downstairs. I groaned in frustration and then stopped massaging Shimmer's boobs.
"No... don't stop." Shimmer moaned.
"You need to get ready. If I don't stop then I will claim you." I said sadly.
"So claim me!" She whimpered as I stood her up.
"Get dressed, I have a surprise." I smiled. "Oh, and I'm going to drop Rosie off." I walked out of the bathroom.
I rushed downstairs and got the car keys.
"Rosie!" I called.
"Dami!" She shouted as she hugged me.
"Come on its time to go!" I smiled as I held her hand.
I dropped her off and quickly came back.

Home...
I unlocked the door. I then saw Shimmer in the kitchen looking absolutely shocked.
"Babe what's wrong?" I asked her.
"Stop calling me babe!" She snapped.
"Why can't I?" I asked as I opened a small velvet box. Inside contained a ring. It was gorgeous and shiny.

 It was gorgeous and shiny

I looked at Shimmer. She had tears down her cheeks and she was smiling like never before. She looked so... happy, excited and sexy!
"Will you, Shimmer Rose Sutherland be my girlfriend? Will you accept me for who I am?" I said to her.
"Yes!" She whispered as she hugged me.
    I smiled and carefully slid the ring onto her finger. I then hugged her.
"Come on! We need to leave if you don't wanna be late." I said to Shimmer.
"I don't wanna go on my own. Plus I need to be... a nerd!" She groaned.
"I know... but sometimes in life there are things which we need to do. Anyways, I'll be joining you at school soon in a few weeks as well." I smiled. Her face instantly brightened.
"Now let's go!" I entwined my hand in hers and led her to my motorbike. I sat her on first and then got on before I revved the engine and raced to her high school.

At school - Shimmer's POV

I quickly scrambled off of the motorbike as I realised that the bell was due to ring.
"Bye babe!" I smiled to Damien who returned the smile. I was about to walk away when I was stopped.
"Your bag." Damien said from behind me. I turned around and took my bag I thanked Damien and sighed a sigh of relief.
"Remember, don't batter someone if they say anything. Also, remember that your a nerd. Not a fighter. No go and kick some ass... I mean pick some... books?" Damien said slightly unsure of himself. I nodded and rushed off.
Nerd. I had to be my nerd self. I had to hide my past. I had to never tell anyone about my past. Not even mention the fact that I am a fighter.
Suddenly the bell rung, it was loud and once it stopped they was a ringing sound in my ear. I hissed as the sound invaded my ears. Finally the ringing in my ears stopped. I sighed before I left.
I quickly walked to the office surprised that I hadn't punched someone seeing as there were a few people who were calling me names.
"Hello!" A lady from the office smiled at me. I forced a smile back.
"How may I help you?" She continued.

"I'm here for my timetable."

"Sure, name?"

"Shimmer Sutherland."

"Perfect, here you are. Just down this hall and left." The office lady smiled kindly as I took my timetable. I rolled my eyes mentally. Here goes nothing.
I walked to my class and opened the door. I remembered that I was a nerd now, not the fighter. I pretended to look embarrassed as I walked over to the window to sit at a spare table.
Everyone shook their head in fright at me. I shrugged them off and sat down.
They teacher began talking about some Pythagoras shit which I love but have already done.
Suddenly, the door was smacked open and a boy came in. I immediately recognised him to be Damon or Kieran .
He walked towards the window. I looked away towards the teacher pretending to ignore him.
"That's my seat." He said. I was about to shout something back but I realised that I'm a nerd so I stuttered.
"I-I'm s-sorry... I'll move." I fake stuttered. I then picked up my bag and moved to the table in front seeing as it was empty.